General Information of insulating fire bricks MS23
The insulating firebricks temperature is 1260℃(2300℉) and the bricks are manufactured from high purity alumina clay.
Feature of insulating fire bricks MS23
Light weight and low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Low iron and impurities
High thermal shock resistance
Application of insulating fire bricks MS23
The insulating firebricks can be used as a hot face lining directly exposed to the heat or as a backup insulation layer in iron and steel mills, non-ferrous foundries, petrochemical, ceramic, glass.
Technical Data of insulating fire bricks MS23
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change(24hrs)
Hot Load Strength Deform(90 minutes)
1100℃ at 0.034 Mpa（5psi）
- Q:Why does the water drop first and then rise when the boiler fires?
- This is the reason for the zero water level gauge line below the center line of the drum. Under normal conditions for water and evaporation is balanced, after the fire, reduce the amount of steam water mixture into the drum in the evaporation decreased rapidly, reduce the volume of water bubbles, sudden contraction, drum water level decreased rapidly. But not to water change or increase (automatic), water balance is broken, the water level will rise rapidly.
- Q:What is the bulk density of insulating bricks?
- National classification standard: water absorption rate of ceramic tile is less than or equal to 0.5%;
- Q:What is the function of insulating bricks? Where can I use it?
- Low thermal conductivity, high strength, strong durability, simple construction, light weight, easy loading and unloading, economic, green, environmental protection, sound insulation, fire protection and so on.Thermal insulation brick is a new type of energy-saving building insulation technology with inorganic composite material as the main material. It is an ideal technology to replace the traditional wall insulation. The insulation brick integrates the excellent heat preservation effect into the wall while building the wall.
- Q:What bricks are thermal insulation bricks?
- Thermal insulation brick is a new type of building material synthesized with macromolecule material. Grey, hollowed out bricks are basically.
- Q:What is a heat insulating brick?
- You can go to the construction site to see if there are grey, hollowed out bricks, basically.
- Q:What are insulation bricks for? Do not use high-rise buildings on the ah?
- Heat preservation and heat insulation, that depends on the design of the drawing
- Q:What are the improvements and improvements during the trial production of insulating bricks?
- Insulation brick seven characteristics: insulation, heat insulation: effectively reduce energy consumption.Fire prevention: up to national standard or class A.Clean and environmental protection: no two pollution will be caused by air.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of external formwork and self thermal insulation block
- Exterior wall insulation form, single material thermal insulation exterior wall: aerated concrete, sintered insulation brick compound thermal insulation exterior wall:According to the different settings of thermal insulation materials, it can be divided into internal insulation, external insulation and sandwich insulation exterior wall. Thermal insulation decorative integrated board: Other: thermal insulation block, etc..
- Q:What material is good for indoor thermal insulation?
- Now the main building to do insulation, and generally use benzene board, we do indoor heat preservation is generally used, glass cotton is glass fiber, contact the skin after particularly uncomfortable
- Q:How shall the sintered porous self insulation bricks be laid at the bottom of the beam?
- And the concrete column junction should be concrete columns of the tie bar are removed after straightening up in brick joints.
Produce and Services of Shaped & Unshaped Refractory Products for Heat Treatment Furnaces and Kiln & High, mainly Insulating fire brick.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 35 Million
||Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; USA
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Twenty five thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range