General Information of insulating fire bricks MS23
The insulating firebricks temperature is 1260℃(2300℉) and the bricks are manufactured from high purity alumina clay.
Feature of insulating fire bricks MS23
Light weight and low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Low iron and impurities
High thermal shock resistance
Application of insulating fire bricks MS23
The insulating firebricks can be used as a hot face lining directly exposed to the heat or as a backup insulation layer in iron and steel mills, non-ferrous foundries, petrochemical, ceramic, glass.
Technical Data of insulating fire bricks MS23
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change(24hrs)
Hot Load Strength Deform(90 minutes)
1100℃ at 0.034 Mpa（5psi）
- Q:What kind of material is clay insulation refractory brick made of?
- Alumina silicate refractories with a content of 30% ~ 46% are called clayey refractories. Clay products are mainly made of mullite, glass phase, square quartz and quartz.
- Q:How shall the sintered porous self insulation bricks be laid at the bottom of the beam?
- And the concrete column junction should be concrete columns of the tie bar are removed after straightening up in brick joints.
- Q:What is the price of refractory bricks
- Insulating brick is a refractory brick often used in kilns to reduce the heat loss of kilnsSo as to ensure the practical efficiency of kiln and bring more benefits.There are many kinds of thermal insulation bricks, and there are many refractory manufacturersAs to how much bricks should be paid, a detailed consultation should be made to the refractory bricks manufacturerHave some understanding of the properties, technologies, raw materials and so on, and make a decisionDifferent types of insulation brick prices are different, the price is relatively cheap, lightweight clay insulation brick 1The market price is 1.3 yuan a pieceThe price of mullite heat preservation brick 0.8, the market price of 4.62 yuan a pieceDepending on the area, the price of insulating bricks will fluctuate somewhat
- Q:What is the price of thermal insulation brick for exterior wall?
- Hello, the exterior wall insulation has many practices, useful insulation bricks, but also useful particles of polystyrene insulation mortar mixed (thickness is not the same, the price is not the same);
- Q:If there is a main component of cenosphere light insulating brick.
- Before 2003 because the price is cheaper to do so cenosphere light heat insulation brick is generally used zeeospheres. After 2003 basically replaced by fly ash and other lightweight refractory material, but some high-grade light brick or floating beads.
- Q:What's the difference between refractory bricks and insulating bricks?
- As far as we are concerned about the characteristics of refractory bricks and thermal insulation bricks, refractory bricks are sure to be aimed at fire resistance, while insulating bricks are more focused on thermal insulation. And more specifically, let's take a look at the following parameters.
- Q:Material and making method of light insulating brick
- The strength products are made of high quality tabular corundum and mullite as aggregate, silicon carbide as matrix, additional special additive and a small amount of rare earth oxide to be mixed, and then formed by high pressure molding and high temperature sintering.
- Q:Refractory bricks, burner bricks, insulation bricks? Is it a kind of thing?
- Not the same thing, refractory bricks and insulation bricks of raw materials, the proportion is not the same. This is the chain of various types of products
- Q:What is the price of fireproof insulation material?
- A preliminary understanding of price through online preliminary understanding, now generally the size of the opening of the cable insulation material manufacturers are on business, early online now have a preliminary understanding, manufacturers investigation after considering cooperation.
- Q:Is sintering insulation brick good or concrete porous brick good?
- As with the expansion screw, it depends on what to connect, and go in is no problem, the key is that the carrying capacity is not very high, if you do steel support, pull and so on, it is recommended to use concrete.
Produce and Services of Shaped & Unshaped Refractory Products for Heat Treatment Furnaces and Kiln & High, mainly Insulating fire brick.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 35 Million
||Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; USA
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Twenty five thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range