General Information of insulating fire bricks MS23
The insulating firebricks temperature is 1260℃(2300℉) and the bricks are manufactured from high purity alumina clay.
Feature of insulating fire bricks MS23
Light weight and low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Low iron and impurities
High thermal shock resistance
Application of insulating fire bricks MS23
The insulating firebricks can be used as a hot face lining directly exposed to the heat or as a backup insulation layer in iron and steel mills, non-ferrous foundries, petrochemical, ceramic, glass.
Technical Data of insulating fire bricks MS23
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change(24hrs)
Hot Load Strength Deform(90 minutes)
1100℃ at 0.034 Mpa（5psi）
- Q:The project cost in hydropower No.3 shaft wall is solid brick or insulating brick?
- Aerated concrete for external walls is to save money. One side is the outer wall.. Solid bricks are the first thing, safety comes first.
- Q:What kind of material is clay insulation refractory brick made of?
- According to the different origin of general clay brick raw materials are not the same with Henan or Hebei with perlite beads, pyrojewel, use effect and technology of Henan is better than Hebei
- Q:Masonry method for boiler refractory brick
- Ash bucket (including inclined wall masonry):(1) and an ash bucket masonry first according to drawing find horizontal center line, with the horizontal center line to find out the ash bucket longitudinal center line, coarse slag bucket at the outside edge of the straight wall before and after, based on both ends of the facade vertical center line to pop up the bottom of the ash bucket, ash bucket with bottom opening size of pillar, pop-up vertical auxiliary line using triangle pattern production (according to the drawings, the inclination of inclined wall making) inclined wall paintings in the ends of the facade of the sideline. Use the same material to make refractory concrete inclined wall bottom of the triangle from Taiwan (Figure 1) and straight wall leveling, vertical and horizontal, inclined wall at the junction of the triangle from Taiwan, with the same material refractory concrete filling, until the final setting of concrete masonry wall inclined rear can.(2) and an ash bucket masonry masonry masonry, the first transverse longitudinal component after; inclined wall and straight wall, first built after the straight wall masonry wall.(3), on the back of a foundation by inclined wall, brick and mortar foundation contact surface to be full; inclined wall on the back fill cinder, corresponding to the 2~3 layer of brick masonry masonry, each high, fill a cinder cinder, must reinforce.
- Q:What is a JQK composite lightweight thermal insulation brick?
- 1. structural layer2. leveling layer3. waterproof layer4. thermal insulation layer and decorative layer
- Q:Material and making method of light insulating brick
- Material production of ordinary light insulating brick clay, high alumina high strength low iron bead brick, mullite, high aluminum light insulating refractory brick, diatomite insulating refractory brick.
- Q:What's the difference between refractory bricks and insulating bricks?
- Insulation brick mainly is used to heat, reduce heat loss, refractory brick is mainly used to withstand flame burn. Bricks usually do not contact fire directly, while refractory bricks usually contact the flame directly.
- Q:How to reinforce a porous brick foundation?
- Increase depth method: for immediate lower layer is a good soil bearing situation, while the best bearing layer in groundwaterBit line above.
- Q:Insulation brick should pay attention to external walls?
- Before the tile is adhered, the water spraying device is applied to spray the wet water on the adhered base layer so as not to flow better.
- Q:What is the price of refractory bricks
- Insulating brick is a refractory brick often used in kilns to reduce the heat loss of kilnsSo as to ensure the practical efficiency of kiln and bring more benefits.There are many kinds of thermal insulation bricks, and there are many refractory manufacturersAs to how much bricks should be paid, a detailed consultation should be made to the refractory bricks manufacturerHave some understanding of the properties, technologies, raw materials and so on, and make a decisionDifferent types of insulation brick prices are different, the price is relatively cheap, lightweight clay insulation brick 1The market price is 1.3 yuan a pieceThe price of mullite heat preservation brick 0.8, the market price of 4.62 yuan a pieceDepending on the area, the price of insulating bricks will fluctuate somewhat
- Q:How shall the sintered porous self insulation bricks be laid at the bottom of the beam?
- And the concrete column junction should be concrete columns of the tie bar are removed after straightening up in brick joints.
Produce and Services of Shaped & Unshaped Refractory Products for Heat Treatment Furnaces and Kiln & High, mainly Insulating fire brick.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 35 Million
||Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; USA
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Twenty five thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range