General Information of Insulating Fire Brick GJM30
Insulating fire brick GJM30 are produced by mixing, casting or extruding, drying, sintering and grinding. Our insulating fire bricks GJM30 temperature is 1650℃(3000℉). We could supply a wide range of shapes.
To make our firebricks more energy and cost effective, we have different manufacturing methods for our insulating fire bricks casting and extruding method.
For insulating fire bricks GJM30,we choose the extruding method. Extruding insulating fire bricks have better strength and offering great performance in load bearing applications and in conditions where abrasion from mechanical abuse or flow of hot gases.
Characteristics of Insulating Fire Brick GJM30
Our insulating bricks GJM30 exhibit the following characteristics:
High refractoriness temperature
Strong resistance to slag
Good high temperature properties
Typical Application of Insulating Fire Brick GJM30
Typical applications of magnesia bricks include ferroalloy furnace, metal mixer, Non-metallurgy industry furnace, high temperature kiln, calcined lime furnace, regenerator in glass furnace.
Technical Data of Insulating Fire Bricks GJM30
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change(24hrs)
Hot Load Strength Deform(90 minutes)
1370℃ at 0.069 Mpa（10psi）
CNBM has success in insulating fire bricks due to their cost-effectiveness, excellent insulation performance and high temperature properties. CNBM also has experience in magnesia brick application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
- Q:Which kind of balcony heat preservation material is better?
- New inorganic insulation material, this material thickness is thin, in 2-3 centimeters line, direct smear on the top of the house, without auxiliary materials, the price is higher than rock wool, aluminum silicate cotton.
- Q:Material and making method of light insulating brick
- Material production of ordinary light insulating brick clay, high alumina high strength low iron bead brick, mullite, high aluminum light insulating refractory brick, diatomite insulating refractory brick.
- Q:What are the bubble bricks?
- The steam free aerated block has the advantages of wide raw material sources, high waste rate and low cost. With fly ash, slag, sand, sand, soil containing low amount of powder and tailings as the main raw materials (with one can), local materials, low cost, high profit.
- Q:The structural specification does not indicate that masonry needs insulation bricks. Is it necessary to use insulation bricks?
- Under normal circumstances, the use of thermal insulation brick experience in construction drawings marked, if there is no relevant description requirements, then do not use insulation bricks.
- Q:How shall the sintered porous self insulation bricks be laid at the bottom of the beam?
- And the concrete beam should be broken brick masonry. Top packing.
- Q:What is the thermal insulation performance of aerated bricks?
- Because of the hollow characteristic, the aerated brick is flexible, and the main body of the building is supported by the reinforced concrete structure, and the brick is only filled. When the earthquake occurs, the reinforced concrete structure will be deformed, and if it is a solid brick, the deformation of the reinforced concrete structure will be broken and collapsed when it is overstock. The use of hollow brick can give the reinforced concrete structure to leave a very good space for expansion.
- Q:Refractory bricks, burner bricks, insulation bricks? Is it a kind of thing?
- Not the same thing, refractory bricks and insulation bricks of raw materials, the proportion is not the same. This is the chain of various types of products
- Q:What is the difference between cement foamed thermal insulation board and thermal insulating brick?
- 1, cement foam insulation board, as its name says, is "board", it is used on the exterior wall or roof, that is, the grass-roots has been done, and put a plywood outside, you can achieve the effect of insulation;2, insulation brick, mainly brick, it can be directly wall masonry, wall completed, the insulation effect is reflected.
- Q:Clay insulation bricks insulation, brick and ordinary clay brick, fireclay, brick distinction, and its use? Thank you
- The contrast between the two should not be much different, the insulation brick in the masonry wall at the same time, will be good insulation effect into the wall.
- Q:How to reinforce a porous brick foundation?
- Increase depth method: for immediate lower layer is a good soil bearing situation, while the best bearing layer in groundwaterBit line above.
We are a leading supplier of wide range of mullite insulating bricks worldwide. With special technology and experienced production method, we provide
1. High quality Insulating Bricks, includes WAM23, WAM26, WAM28 and WAM30, B-5, B-6, B-7,
2. Insulating Castables
3. Insulating Mortar WAM2600, WAM3000, WAM3200.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||10.00% Northern Europe
30.00% North America
30.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 16,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range