General Information of Insulating Fire Brick GJM30
Insulating fire brick GJM30 are produced by mixing, casting or extruding, drying, sintering and grinding. Our insulating fire bricks GJM30 temperature is 1650℃(3000℉). We could supply a wide range of shapes.
To make our firebricks more energy and cost effective, we have different manufacturing methods for our insulating fire bricks casting and extruding method.
For insulating fire bricks GJM30,we choose the extruding method. Extruding insulating fire bricks have better strength and offering great performance in load bearing applications and in conditions where abrasion from mechanical abuse or flow of hot gases.
Characteristics of Insulating Fire Brick GJM30
Our insulating bricks GJM30 exhibit the following characteristics:
High refractoriness temperature
Strong resistance to slag
Good high temperature properties
Typical Application of Insulating Fire Brick GJM30
Typical applications of magnesia bricks include ferroalloy furnace, metal mixer, Non-metallurgy industry furnace, high temperature kiln, calcined lime furnace, regenerator in glass furnace.
Technical Data of Insulating Fire Bricks GJM30
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change(24hrs)
Hot Load Strength Deform(90 minutes)
1370℃ at 0.069 Mpa（10psi）
CNBM has success in insulating fire bricks due to their cost-effectiveness, excellent insulation performance and high temperature properties. CNBM also has experience in magnesia brick application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
- Q:Outside brick wall, inside brick wall how to return a responsibility?
- In general, the wall of the building and outdoor harsh environment, so the general exterior wall tiles with full ceramic tile surface, then is the kind of uneven, and the appearance of the size deviation of brick is relatively large.
- Q:What is mullite insulation brick?
- Main features of mullite insulating bricks:1., green environmental protection, non-toxic, non corrosive, safe to use.2. 、 good adaptability with cement.3., light insulation brick with foam mechanism bubble, can get foam uniform bubble diameter.4. excellent foaming performance, foaming multiples of more than thirty times.
- Q:Masonry method for boiler refractory brick
- Furnace wall gas tightness requirements, gray seam fullness requirements: red brick is not less than 85%; refractory brick not less than 90%. When the red brick is built, the method of squeezing is adopted, and the construction of the refractory brick is constructed by scraping.
- Q:Material and making method of light insulating brick
- The strength products are made of high quality tabular corundum and mullite as aggregate, silicon carbide as matrix, additional special additive and a small amount of rare earth oxide to be mixed, and then formed by high pressure molding and high temperature sintering.
- Q:What is the difference between the production line of foamed cement insulation bricks and the self thermal insulation block production line?
- Yes, this year's business is not very good to do, customers pay more attention to the quality of products, seven industrial equipment, very satisfied with the service OK
- Q:How to reinforce a porous brick foundation?
- The basic type method is changed from independent basis to strip foundation, from strip foundation to raft foundation and pile foundation, from brick to concrete strip foundation.
- Q:Is the quality of brick made of small-sized self insulation block equipment the same as that of large block brick equipment?
- Recently, a lot of people have encountered this problem, Silver Horse understand, in fact, the brick machine is only the production of different production, the quality of the bricks produced are the same.
- Q:What are the improvements and improvements during the trial production of insulating bricks?
- Insulation brick seven characteristics: insulation, heat insulation: effectively reduce energy consumption.Fire prevention: up to national standard or class A.Clean and environmental protection: no two pollution will be caused by air.
- Q:Can the whole wall of the high-rise building be made of grey insulation bricks?
- As can be seen from the picture, the aerated concrete block should be 200MM thick. According to the regulations, it is possible because the building is a frame structure.
- Q:Are there any differences between insulating bricks and refractory bricks
- The degree of refractoriness of insulating bricks is generally below 1400 tons, while the refractoriness of refractory bricks is above 1400 degrees. 3. density insulation bricks are generally lightweight insulation materials, the density is generally in 0.8-1.0g/cm3, and the density of refractory bricks are basically above 2.0g/cm3.
We are a leading supplier of wide range of mullite insulating bricks worldwide. With special technology and experienced production method, we provide
1. High quality Insulating Bricks, includes WAM23, WAM26, WAM28 and WAM30, B-5, B-6, B-7,
2. Insulating Castables
3. Insulating Mortar WAM2600, WAM3000, WAM3200.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||10.00% Northern Europe
30.00% North America
30.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 16,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range