General Information of Insulating Fire Brick GJM30
Insulating fire brick GJM30 are produced by mixing, casting or extruding, drying, sintering and grinding. Our insulating fire bricks GJM30 temperature is 1650℃(3000℉). We could supply a wide range of shapes.
To make our firebricks more energy and cost effective, we have different manufacturing methods for our insulating fire bricks casting and extruding method.
For insulating fire bricks GJM30,we choose the extruding method. Extruding insulating fire bricks have better strength and offering great performance in load bearing applications and in conditions where abrasion from mechanical abuse or flow of hot gases.
Characteristics of Insulating Fire Brick GJM30
Our insulating bricks GJM30 exhibit the following characteristics:
High refractoriness temperature
Strong resistance to slag
Good high temperature properties
Typical Application of Insulating Fire Brick GJM30
Typical applications of magnesia bricks include ferroalloy furnace, metal mixer, Non-metallurgy industry furnace, high temperature kiln, calcined lime furnace, regenerator in glass furnace.
Technical Data of Insulating Fire Bricks GJM30
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change(24hrs)
Hot Load Strength Deform(90 minutes)
1370℃ at 0.069 Mpa（10psi）
CNBM has success in insulating fire bricks due to their cost-effectiveness, excellent insulation performance and high temperature properties. CNBM also has experience in magnesia brick application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
- Q:What are the bubble bricks?
- The requirements for production conditions are not high. Simple shed to plant products without open storage, warehouse, on the quality of workers is not high.
- Q:The difference between ordinary and diatomite brick refractory brick?
- To say the difference, the material is the biggest difference. There are diatomite brick density, compressive strength of small brick kiln belongs to the outer thermal insulation, and heavy refractory brick kilns for multi village in direct contact with the flame, high temperature resistance, good compressive strength, but no insulation. Hope to help you.
- Q:Clay insulation bricks insulation, brick and ordinary clay brick, fireclay, brick distinction, and its use? Thank you
- The contrast between the two should not be much different, the insulation brick in the masonry wall at the same time, will be good insulation effect into the wall.
- Q:What are the improvements and improvements during the trial production of insulating bricks?
- Per square metre weighs only about 1.4 kilograms, reduce the burden of building.Simple production: completely break through the traditional process, greatly shorten the construction cycle.
- Q:What bricks are thermal insulation bricks?
- Insulating bricks, a new type of product that can replace tiles, are mainly used in toilets, kitchens, TV sets, bedrooms, walls and so on. And brightly colored, various specifications, can be cut at random, the section neatly.
- Q:What are the insulation materials for heating buried pipelines?
- The heat preservation layer is composed of antirust paint, heat insulating material, moisture-proof layer (used for pipeline in the trench), protective layer, anticorrosive layer (used for trench or directly buried pipe) and top coat (or fireproof coating).The waterproof layer can be used asphalt or aluminum foil protective layer with glass cloth or galvanized steel.
- Q:Is the building built of cement hollow board safe?
- The service life of hollow slab buildings is generally 50-70 years. However, the concept of civil design is relatively conservative, as long as the materials used in strict accordance with national standards, even if 70 years, and not necessarily bad.
- Q:Refractory bricks, burner bricks, insulation bricks? Is it a kind of thing?
- The burner brick is heavy brick, the use temperature is higher, the insulating brick is light brick, the use temperature is lower than the heavy brick.
- Q:What is a heat insulating brick?
- The insulation brick integrates the excellent heat preservation effect into the wall while building the wall. Low thermal conductivity, high strength, strong durability, simple construction, light weight, easy loading and unloading, economic, green, environmental protection, sound insulation, fire protection and so on.
- Q:What is the function of insulating bricks? Where can I use it?
- Replace the aluminum plate, honeycomb board, curtain wall and other commonly used decorative materials, multi-functional integration, a construction can solve the thermal insulation decoration two functional requirements, smooth, smooth and beautiful, decorative strong. The utility model has the advantages of high strength, good rigidity, light weight, earthquake resistance, wind resistance, creep resistance, superior performance, lower building load, more economy and durability. Fire retardant, heat preservation, energy saving, sound insulation, heat insulation, crack resistance, waterproof, according to the 65% building energy conservation requirements for construction design.
We are a leading supplier of wide range of mullite insulating bricks worldwide. With special technology and experienced production method, we provide
1. High quality Insulating Bricks, includes WAM23, WAM26, WAM28 and WAM30, B-5, B-6, B-7,
2. Insulating Castables
3. Insulating Mortar WAM2600, WAM3000, WAM3200.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||10.00% Northern Europe
30.00% North America
30.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 16,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range