General Information of Insulating Fire Brick GJM32
Insulating fire brick GJM32 temperature is 1760℃(3200℉). We could supply a wide range of shapes. To make our firebricks more energy and cost effective, we have different manufacturing methods for our insulating fire bricks casting and extruding method.
For insulating fire bricks GJM32,we choose the extruding method. Extruding insulating fire bricks have better strength and offering great performance in load bearing applications and in conditions where abrasion from mechanical abuse or flow of hot gases.
Characteristics of Insulating Fire Brick GJM32
Our insulating bricks GJM32 exhibit the following characteristics:
High refractoriness temperature
Strong resistance to slag
Good high temperature properties
Typical Application of Insulating Fire Brick GJM32
Typical applications of magnesia bricks include ferroalloy furnace, metal mixer, Non-metallurgy industry furnace, high temperature kiln, calcined lime furnace, regenerator in glass furnace.
Technical Data of Insulating Fire Brick GJM32
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change(24hrs)
Hot Load Strength Deform(90 minutes)
1370℃ at 0.069 Mpa（10psi）
CNBM has success in insulating fire bricks due to their cost-effectiveness, excellent insulation performance and high temperature properties. CNBM also has experience in magnesia brick application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
- Q:What is the difference between cement foamed thermal insulation board and thermal insulating brick?
- 1, cement foam insulation board, as its name says, is "board", it is used on the exterior wall or roof, that is, the grass-roots has been done, and put a plywood outside, you can achieve the effect of insulation;2, insulation brick, mainly brick, it can be directly wall masonry, wall completed, the insulation effect is reflected.
- Q:What is the thermal insulation performance of aerated bricks?
- Because of the hollow characteristic, the aerated brick is flexible, and the main body of the building is supported by the reinforced concrete structure, and the brick is only filled. When the earthquake occurs, the reinforced concrete structure will be deformed, and if it is a solid brick, the deformation of the reinforced concrete structure will be broken and collapsed when it is overstock. The use of hollow brick can give the reinforced concrete structure to leave a very good space for expansion.
- Q:What is the difference between the production line of foamed cement insulation bricks and the self thermal insulation block production line?
- Yes, this year's business is not very good to do, customers pay more attention to the quality of products, seven industrial equipment, very satisfied with the service OK
- Q:What is the price of fireproof insulation material?
- A preliminary understanding of price through online preliminary understanding, now generally the size of the opening of the cable insulation material manufacturers are on business, early online now have a preliminary understanding, manufacturers investigation after considering cooperation.
- Q:Can activated carbon be antiseptic?
- In addition to activated carbon carbon, also contains two kinds of admixtures: one is the combination of chemical elements, mainly hydrogen and oxygen, these elements are due to incomplete carbonization and the residue in the carbon, or in the process of activation, non carbon and activated carbon surface chemical foreign combination, such as the use of water vapor when activated, the surface of the active carbon is oxidized or water vapor oxidation; another kind of admixture is ash, it is part of the inorganic carbon in ash; activated carbon is easy to cause two pollution.
- Q:Are there any special requirements for the use of raw materials in thermal insulation brick production equipment? What about the raw materials?
- Pulping, pouring system, but if you want to invest in you know more about this knowledge, according to your production decision, cutting system and steam curing system, mainly for operators, grinding, grinding system, production control system uses two typical control methods.
- Q:Difference between inorganic insulation material and organic thermal insulation material
- 1, organic insulation material with light weight, good processability, high compactness, good insulation effect, but the disadvantage is: aging resistance, deformation coefficient, poor stability, poor security, easy combustion, ecological environmental protection is poor, difficult construction, construction cost is higher, and the limited resources. It is difficult to recycle.2, inorganic insulation materials with energy-saving, waste, heat insulation, fire protection, antifreeze, anti-aging and excellent performance, as well as low prices and other characteristics, can achieve A-level fire protection, has a wide range of market demand.
- Q:What material is good for indoor thermal insulation?
- In the north, consider the polystyrene board system. You say polyurethane, Extrusion board, glass wool, aluminum silicate, are expensive, and the public construction is OK, and the use of housing is not very good.
- Q:The insulation layer destroyed after use of cement paste and tiling
- Put on the insulating layer and paste it with cement.Some students worry about the insulation layer and the wall adhesive strength is not enough, do not worry about, now developers are building exterior insulation and then on top of the tiling. Because after finishing the insulation layer, the contractor should check the construction to do a pullout test, the purpose is to prevent the strength can not meet the requirements.
- Q:What are the sizes of lightweight thermal insulation bricks?
- Low iron mullite, high aluminum light insulating refractory brick, diatomite insulating refractory brick. Sizes can be customized for ordinary profiled sizes
We are a leading supplier of wide range of mullite insulating bricks worldwide. With special technology and experienced production method, we provide
1. High quality Insulating Bricks, includes WAM23, WAM26, WAM28 and WAM30, B-5, B-6, B-7,
2. Insulating Castables
3. Insulating Mortar WAM2600, WAM3000, WAM3200.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||10.00% Northern Europe
30.00% North America
30.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 16,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range