General Information of Insulating Fire Brick GJM32
Insulating fire brick GJM32 temperature is 1760℃(3200℉). We could supply a wide range of shapes. To make our firebricks more energy and cost effective, we have different manufacturing methods for our insulating fire bricks casting and extruding method.
For insulating fire bricks GJM32,we choose the extruding method. Extruding insulating fire bricks have better strength and offering great performance in load bearing applications and in conditions where abrasion from mechanical abuse or flow of hot gases.
Characteristics of Insulating Fire Brick GJM32
Our insulating bricks GJM32 exhibit the following characteristics:
High refractoriness temperature
Strong resistance to slag
Good high temperature properties
Typical Application of Insulating Fire Brick GJM32
Typical applications of magnesia bricks include ferroalloy furnace, metal mixer, Non-metallurgy industry furnace, high temperature kiln, calcined lime furnace, regenerator in glass furnace.
Technical Data of Insulating Fire Brick GJM32
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change(24hrs)
Hot Load Strength Deform(90 minutes)
1370℃ at 0.069 Mpa（10psi）
CNBM has success in insulating fire bricks due to their cost-effectiveness, excellent insulation performance and high temperature properties. CNBM also has experience in magnesia brick application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
- Q:What is the function of insulating bricks? Where can I use it?
- Replace the aluminum plate, honeycomb board, curtain wall and other commonly used decorative materials, multi-functional integration, a construction can solve the thermal insulation decoration two functional requirements, smooth, smooth and beautiful, decorative strong. The utility model has the advantages of high strength, good rigidity, light weight, earthquake resistance, wind resistance, creep resistance, superior performance, lower building load, more economy and durability. Fire retardant, heat preservation, energy saving, sound insulation, heat insulation, crack resistance, waterproof, according to the 65% building energy conservation requirements for construction design.
- Q:What is a heat insulating brick?
- The insulation brick integrates the excellent heat preservation effect into the wall while building the wall. Low thermal conductivity, high strength, strong durability, simple construction, light weight, easy loading and unloading, economic, green, environmental protection, sound insulation, fire protection and so on.
- Q:Masonry method for boiler refractory brick
- Furnace wall gas tightness requirements, gray seam fullness requirements: red brick is not less than 85%; refractory brick not less than 90%. When the red brick is built, the method of squeezing is adopted, and the construction of the refractory brick is constructed by scraping.
- Q:What is a JQK composite lightweight thermal insulation brick?
- 1. structural layer2. leveling layer3. waterproof layer4. thermal insulation layer and decorative layer
- Q:There are several construction techniques for exterior wall insulation
- Exterior wall insulationSingle material thermal insulation exterior wall: aerated concrete and sintered insulating brickComposite insulation exterior wall: according to the different settings of thermal insulation materials, it can be divided into internal insulation, external insulation and sandwich insulation exterior wall. Thermal insulation decorative integrated board.Other: insulation blocks, etc.
- Q:What are the improvements and improvements during the trial production of insulating bricks?
- Per square metre weighs only about 1.4 kilograms, reduce the burden of building.Simple production: completely break through the traditional process, greatly shorten the construction cycle.
- Q:Insulation brick should pay attention to external walls?
- Construction at room temperature, 24h after spraying water conservation, water spraying should not be too much, not flow. Unsuitable for winter construction. According to the national standard, seven consecutive days and nights, the average temperature is less than 5 degrees, may not carry on the external wall insulation, brick construction.
- Q:What is the price of refractory bricks
- The refractory insulating brick generally refers to light brick, normal furnace lining are using this brick kiln will not increase the weight, and good heat insulation effect and ordinary insulating brick production are made of clay, high alumina high strength low iron bead brick, mullite, high aluminum light insulating firebrick, diatomite insulating refractory brick, the use of light heat insulation brick can increase the use of the area, at the same time, good insulation effect, in the hot summer, the temperature of the furnace using solid clay brick and low 2-3 ~ C, reduce the power consumption. The construction is superior, the light insulating brick has good machinability, and the construction is convenient and simple, and the labor intensity can be reduced, the construction efficiency can be improved, and the construction period can be shortened. The price is determined by the choice of material and volume density, from several hundred to 5000 yuan, mainly with the choice of material
- Q:Can the whole wall of the high-rise building be made of grey insulation bricks?
- As can be seen from the picture, the aerated concrete block should be 200MM thick. According to the regulations, it is possible because the building is a frame structure.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of external formwork and self thermal insulation block
- Exterior wall sandwich thermal insulation technology, the exterior wall sandwich insulation is placed between the inside and outside wall panels of the outer wall, and the inner and outer wall can be made of concrete hollow block.Advantage：1) the inner wall film and insulation material form effective protection, the material selection of heat insulation material is not high, polystyrene, glass cotton and urea formaldehyde on-site pouring material can be used;2) the construction season and construction conditions are not very high, and it does not affect the winter construction. In Heilongjiang, Inner Mongolia, northern Gansu and other cold areas have been given some applications.Shortcoming:1) in non cold areas, this kind of wall is thicker than traditional wall;2) the inner and the outer wall pieces need to be connected by connecting pieces, and the structure is more complicated than the traditional wall;3) periphery structure of "bridge" more. In the earthquake zone, building circle beam and constructional column settings, "bridge" more efficiency of thermal insulation materials is still not fully play.4) outside the walls by the outdoor climate, the temperature difference between day and night and the large temperature difference between summer and winter, easy to cause the wall cracking and leakage of rainwater.
We are a leading supplier of wide range of mullite insulating bricks worldwide. With special technology and experienced production method, we provide
1. High quality Insulating Bricks, includes WAM23, WAM26, WAM28 and WAM30, B-5, B-6, B-7,
2. Insulating Castables
3. Insulating Mortar WAM2600, WAM3000, WAM3200.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||10.00% Northern Europe
30.00% North America
30.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 16,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range