CNBM conforms strictly to the requirements of ISO 9000 quality control system during the production. MSDS is also available if you want. The thermal insulation fire clay brick meet with the requirements of ASTM & JIS standards. So please stay cool with our quality.
Insulating Fire Brick are used for the lining of converter, alternating current arc furnace, direct Current arc furnace and the ladle slag line, etc.
Insulating Fire Brick Technical index
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Cold Crushing Strength (Mpa)
Modulus of Rupture (Mpa)
Reheating Linear Change (%)
1 unit of Ceramic Abrasive (SG Abrasive) pilot production line
2 units of Compact grain Abrasive pilot production lines
1 unit of high-end coated abrasives (abrasive cloth) production line
2 units of Boron Carbide production lines
3 large flexible crushing and sieving lines for grit production lines
2 units of 2000KVA furnaces for Boron Carbide fusion
6 units of 5000KVA-10000KVA dumping type electric arc furnaces for Brown Fused Alumina fusion
(1)Long Insulating Fire Brick manufacture history: 25 years manufacturer
(3)Diversification of production standards: ISO ANSI FEPA JIS ASTM
(4)Flexible payment: T/T L/C D/P D/A
(5)Professional marketing team and after-sale service
What’s the transport method?
FCL delivery goods with wooden pallet or wooden case by sea; If LCL delivery, must with wooden case; Sometimes need open top, flat rack or bulk cargo.
What’s the required payment term?
Generally 30% TT as the prepayment, 70% TT before delivery. If need, 100% Irrevocable Letter of Credit or negotiation.
Which country are our products exported to?
Apart from entire Chinese market, the US, Russia, Japan, Korea, Australia and some Southeast Asian Nations.
- Q:What is the difference between cement foamed thermal insulation board and thermal insulating brick?
- Of course, the market now has a lot of insulation bricks, and some insulation bricks can only do external wall insulation, such as sand, aerated concrete blocks. Some also only do the interior wall insulation, such as gray aerated concrete blocks, and some insulation bricks directly to the base, thus omitting the internal and external insulation, such as concrete composite insulation block.
- Q:The structural specification does not indicate that masonry needs insulation bricks. Is it necessary to use insulation bricks?
- Look at the exterior wall insulation design, construction practices and related requirements
- Q:How much is a thermal brick
- Insulation brick prices also have a great relationship with the material and workmanship, such as clay brick price is much lower than high alumina brick, mullite and corundum brick prices will be higher.
- Q:How to do indoor thermal insulation
- Indoor thermal insulation, as well as "folk prescription""Some owners also used some of the insulation sleeves, for example, light reflection, heat is also, by means of a reflected heat, indoor temperature increase, the specific approach is adopted, Kouban metal surface, can also use the kitchen stove using metal film or metal film for baking food, installed in the radiator the walls and the walls, so that the heat preservation and reflection cooling effect, but also does not affect the appearance. Again, the 40% heat and window glass heat loss on indoor winter, especially some French families, the feeling of winter indoor temperature is relatively low, methods can be used to paste glass insulation film and coated glass insulation coating to retain heat.
- Q:What is the price of fireproof insulation material?
- A preliminary understanding of price through online preliminary understanding, now generally the size of the opening of the cable insulation material manufacturers are on business, early online now have a preliminary understanding, manufacturers investigation after considering cooperation.
- Q:Energy saving bricks or bricks?
- Insulating bricks are mostly hollow or light bricks.It can be said to be energy-saving bricks, including insulation bricks
- Q:What is composite sintering insulation bricks?
- Taking the Yangtze River, lake and silt as the main raw materials, the performance indexes of roasting are in line with the technical specifications and technical requirements of the building blocks, referred to as insulating bricks.
- Q:If there is a main component of cenosphere light insulating brick.
- Before 2003 because the price is cheaper to do so cenosphere light heat insulation brick is generally used zeeospheres. After 2003 basically replaced by fly ash and other lightweight refractory material, but some high-grade light brick or floating beads.
- Q:Difference between inorganic insulation material and organic thermal insulation material
- Manufacturing distinction:1, organic insulation materials mainly from petroleum products, including foam polystyrene board (EPS), extruded polystyrene board (XPS), spray polyurethane (SPU) and polystyrene particles. From a nationwide perspective, the organic exterior wall insulation system occupies more than 75% of the current external thermal insulation Market in our country.2, inorganic heat preservation material including expanded perlite, hollow glass beads, rock wool, mineral wool, perlite, glass wool and lightweight block self insulation system, mainly based on inorganic materials such as stone, glass, industrial waste and so on. As the state attaches importance to and requirements of the fire protection safety standards for wall materials, the market share of inorganic thermal insulation materials will be greatly improved.
- Q:The difference between ordinary and diatomite brick refractory brick?
- Refractory brick belongs to a large class, according to different materials used are divided into: high alumina brick, dolomite brick, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia spinel brick, phosphate brick, carborundum brick, brick, mullite bricks etc..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range