CNBM conforms strictly to the requirements of ISO 9000 quality control system during the production. MSDS is also available if you want. The thermal insulation fire clay brick meet with the requirements of ASTM & JIS standards. So please stay cool with our quality.
Insulating Fire Brick are used for the lining of converter, alternating current arc furnace, direct Current arc furnace and the ladle slag line, etc.
Insulating Fire Brick Technical index
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Cold Crushing Strength (Mpa)
Modulus of Rupture (Mpa)
Reheating Linear Change (%)
1 unit of Ceramic Abrasive (SG Abrasive) pilot production line
2 units of Compact grain Abrasive pilot production lines
1 unit of high-end coated abrasives (abrasive cloth) production line
2 units of Boron Carbide production lines
3 large flexible crushing and sieving lines for grit production lines
2 units of 2000KVA furnaces for Boron Carbide fusion
6 units of 5000KVA-10000KVA dumping type electric arc furnaces for Brown Fused Alumina fusion
(1)Long Insulating Fire Brick manufacture history: 25 years manufacturer
(3)Diversification of production standards: ISO ANSI FEPA JIS ASTM
(4)Flexible payment: T/T L/C D/P D/A
(5)Professional marketing team and after-sale service
What’s the transport method?
FCL delivery goods with wooden pallet or wooden case by sea; If LCL delivery, must with wooden case; Sometimes need open top, flat rack or bulk cargo.
What’s the required payment term?
Generally 30% TT as the prepayment, 70% TT before delivery. If need, 100% Irrevocable Letter of Credit or negotiation.
Which country are our products exported to?
Apart from entire Chinese market, the US, Russia, Japan, Korea, Australia and some Southeast Asian Nations.
- Q:Can activated carbon be antiseptic?
- Activated carbon is also called activated carbon black. It is black, powder or lump, granular, cellular amorphous carbon, and also arranged crystal carbon.
- Q:What kind of material is clay insulation refractory brick made of?
- According to the different origin of general clay brick raw materials are not the same with Henan or Hebei with perlite beads, pyrojewel, use effect and technology of Henan is better than Hebei
- Q:What are the specifications of high strength diatomite insulating bricks?
- Exterior wall insulation decorative board insulation performance is very good, and the processing method, anchor node and patent products cold bridge design reduces the energy loss, therefore, especially in the area of bad weather such as the northeast, northwest and other places, energy-saving insulation requirements are very high, the traditional thermal insulation construction has brought great difficulty to the construction.
- Q:What are the new types of building brick materials?
- Sintered silt insulation brick, steam block, light building block, hollow clay brick, etc..
- Q:What are the bubble bricks?
- The requirements for production conditions are not high. Simple shed to plant products without open storage, warehouse, on the quality of workers is not high.
- Q:Which kind of balcony heat preservation material is better?
- New inorganic insulation material, this material thickness is thin, in 2-3 centimeters line, direct smear on the top of the house, without auxiliary materials, the price is higher than rock wool, aluminum silicate cotton.
- Q:Coke burns in a closed house. Will anyone suffocate in it?
- Coke incomplete combustion can produce colorless gas carbon monoxide toxic odor. Carbon monoxide is a harmful gas. It will enter the body in the blood and hemoglobin, hemoglobin can combine with oxygen, cause the body tissue hypoxia, which causes the body to suffocation.
- Q:What material is good for indoor thermal insulation?
- Now the main building to do insulation, and generally use benzene board, we do indoor heat preservation is generally used, glass cotton is glass fiber, contact the skin after particularly uncomfortable
- Q:What is composite sintering insulation bricks?
- The brick belongs to the porous brick and has good heat preservation performance. Reached the national 50%~65% energy efficiency standards. High safety (no crack, no seepage), strong durability (with building life), economy (self insulation, no need to increase the cost of insulation).
- Q:What materials are used for roof insulation
- There are two kinds: one is a kind of cotton insulation board, such as rock wool board, aluminum silicate cotton board, but this is not environmental protection, harmful to life, foam board (this fire safety factor minimum), these relatively cheap.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range