General Information of Insulating Fire Brick GJM26
Insulating fire brick GJM26 are produced by high purity alumina and low iron raw materials. A viariety of
To make our firebricks more energy and cost effective, we have different manufacturing methods for our insulating fire bricks casting and extruding method.
For insulating fire bricks GJM28,we choose the extruding method. Extruding insulating fire bricks have better strength and offering great performance in load bearing applications and in conditions where abrasion from mechanical abuse or flow of hot gases.
Characteristics of Insulating Fire Brick GJM26
Our insulating fire bricks exhibit the following characteristics:
Light weight and low thermal conductivity allows thinner furnace walls
Low heat storage results in rapid cooling and heating operation
Low iron and impurities to enhance reducing atmosphere
Technical Data of Insulating fire bricks
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change(24hrs)
Hot Load Strength Deform(90 minutes)
1260℃ at 0.069 Mpa（10psi）
Typical Application of Insulating fire bricks
Ceramic shuttle kilns
Oil refinery heaters
Backup insulation for all furnaces
We has success in insulating fire bricks due to their cost-effectiveness, excellent insulation properties. CNBM also has experience in insulating fire bricks application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
- Q:Are there any construction waste materials for composite thermal insulation bricks?
- Material production of ordinary light insulating brick clay, high alumina high strength low iron bead brick, mullite, high aluminum light insulating refractory brick, diatomite insulating refractory brick.
- Q:Can fly ash brick keep warm?
- Sure, I do fire-resistant insulation bricks, we also use fly ash ah!
- Q:How shall the sintered porous self insulation bricks be laid at the bottom of the beam?
- Compared with ordinary bricks, porous brick has the following masonry points: 1. All bricks must be watered before they are built, and no bricks are allowed to be applied to the wall.
- Q:What's the difference between refractory bricks and insulating bricks?
- Insulation brick mainly is used to heat, reduce heat loss, refractory brick is mainly used to withstand flame burn. Bricks usually do not contact fire directly, while refractory bricks usually contact the flame directly.
- Q:What material is good for indoor thermal insulation?
- Own home, if the south, hot summer and cold winter zone, with inorganic insulation mortar or polystyrene particles insulation mortar, the effect is very good;
- Q:Can the whole wall of the high-rise building be made of grey insulation bricks?
- As can be seen from the picture, the aerated concrete block should be 200MM thick. According to the regulations, it is possible because the building is a frame structure.
- Q:What is the thermal insulation performance of aerated bricks?
- Because of the hollow characteristic, the aerated brick is flexible, and the main body of the building is supported by the reinforced concrete structure, and the brick is only filled. When the earthquake occurs, the reinforced concrete structure will be deformed, and if it is a solid brick, the deformation of the reinforced concrete structure will be broken and collapsed when it is overstock. The use of hollow brick can give the reinforced concrete structure to leave a very good space for expansion.
- Q:What is the price of fireproof insulation material?
- Fire insulation materials are various, different specifications, grades of prices are different, according to market rules, there will be fluctuation, the most commonly used are insulation rock wool, insulation board, insulation bricks, fire blocking materials.
- Q:What is the bulk density of insulating bricks?
- Stoneware porcelain water absorption rate is greater than 0.5% and less than or equal to 3%; fine stoneware bibulous rate is greater than 3% and less than or equal to 6%; brick bibulous rate is greater than 6% and less than or equal to 10%; pottery tile water absorption rate is greater than 10%. The water absorption rate of expression: ceramic brick brick >6% = >10% = >3% = fine stoneware porcelain stoneware or porcelain >0.5%
- Q:What materials are used for roof insulation
- The other one is inorganic insulation materials, such as Portland, rare earth insulation, the thickness should be 5 cm or more, up to the high cost of auxiliary materials of construction, to reinforce, new inorganic insulation material, the material thickness, on the line of 2-3 cm, direct smear on the top of the house, without auxiliary material, than the price of wool, high aluminum silicate cotton.
Produce and Services of Shaped & Unshaped Refractory Products for Heat Treatment Furnaces and Kiln & High, mainly Insulating fire brick.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 35 Million
||Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; USA
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Twenty five thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range