General Information of Insulating Fire Brick GJM26
Insulating fire brick GJM26 are produced by high purity alumina and low iron raw materials. A viariety of
To make our firebricks more energy and cost effective, we have different manufacturing methods for our insulating fire bricks casting and extruding method.
For insulating fire bricks GJM28,we choose the extruding method. Extruding insulating fire bricks have better strength and offering great performance in load bearing applications and in conditions where abrasion from mechanical abuse or flow of hot gases.
Characteristics of Insulating Fire Brick GJM26
Our insulating fire bricks exhibit the following characteristics:
Light weight and low thermal conductivity allows thinner furnace walls
Low heat storage results in rapid cooling and heating operation
Low iron and impurities to enhance reducing atmosphere
Technical Data of Insulating fire bricks
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change(24hrs)
Hot Load Strength Deform(90 minutes)
1260℃ at 0.069 Mpa（10psi）
Typical Application of Insulating fire bricks
Ceramic shuttle kilns
Oil refinery heaters
Backup insulation for all furnaces
We has success in insulating fire bricks due to their cost-effectiveness, excellent insulation properties. CNBM also has experience in insulating fire bricks application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
- Q:What is the difference between the production line of foamed cement insulation bricks and the self thermal insulation block production line?
- I still feel that the special is better, specializing in the production of a product, at least quality and after-sale protection!
- Q:The insulation layer destroyed after use of cement paste and tiling
- Put on the insulating layer and paste it with cement.Some students worry about the insulation layer and the wall adhesive strength is not enough, do not worry about, now developers are building exterior insulation and then on top of the tiling. Because after finishing the insulation layer, the contractor should check the construction to do a pullout test, the purpose is to prevent the strength can not meet the requirements.
- Q:Is it necessary to abolish the technical regulations for the construction of self thermal insulation masonry building with sludge sintering insulation bricks?
- Silt sintering brick insulation brick is made from river mud, city sludge, mud as the main raw materials, added according to a certain proportion of siliceous inorganic binder after aging, extrusion blank, blank by cutting, drying, sintering and extrusion molding machine. The utility model has the advantages of energy saving, resource saving, favorable for developing circular economy and comprehensive utilization of resources, high micropore rate, good product heat insulation performance and heat insulation performance, etc..
- Q:What is the bulk density of the sintered bricks?
- Sludge brick density is about 1000Kg/m or so fand.
- Q:Difference between inorganic insulation material and organic thermal insulation material
- Manufacturing distinction:1, organic insulation materials mainly from petroleum products, including foam polystyrene board (EPS), extruded polystyrene board (XPS), spray polyurethane (SPU) and polystyrene particles. From a nationwide perspective, the organic exterior wall insulation system occupies more than 75% of the current external thermal insulation Market in our country.2, inorganic heat preservation material including expanded perlite, hollow glass beads, rock wool, mineral wool, perlite, glass wool and lightweight block self insulation system, mainly based on inorganic materials such as stone, glass, industrial waste and so on. As the state attaches importance to and requirements of the fire protection safety standards for wall materials, the market share of inorganic thermal insulation materials will be greatly improved.
- Q:Does the building with the exterior wall thermal insulation brick require adding an angle steel bracket in the middle of the brick?
- There is no mandatory requirement, but the thermal insulation system should use expansion bolts to do the pullout test, and the exterior wall tiles also need pullout tests.
- Q:What are the bubble bricks?
- The requirements for production conditions are not high. Simple shed to plant products without open storage, warehouse, on the quality of workers is not high.
- Q:If there is a main component of cenosphere light insulating brick.
- Before 2003 because the price is cheaper to do so cenosphere light heat insulation brick is generally used zeeospheres. After 2003 basically replaced by fly ash and other lightweight refractory material, but some high-grade light brick or floating beads.
- Q:What is the price of thermal insulation brick for exterior wall?
- Hello, the exterior wall insulation has many practices, useful insulation bricks, but also useful particles of polystyrene insulation mortar mixed (thickness is not the same, the price is not the same);
- Q:Are there any special requirements for the use of raw materials in thermal insulation brick production equipment? What about the raw materials?
- Pulping, pouring system, but if you want to invest in you know more about this knowledge, according to your production decision, cutting system and steam curing system, mainly for operators, grinding, grinding system, production control system uses two typical control methods.
Produce and Services of Shaped & Unshaped Refractory Products for Heat Treatment Furnaces and Kiln & High, mainly Insulating fire brick.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 35 Million
||Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; USA
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Twenty five thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range