General Information of Insulating Fire Brick GJM28
Insulating fire brick GJM28 are produced by high purity alumina and low iron raw materials. A viariety of shapes are available.
To make our firebricks more energy and cost effective, we have different manufacturing methods for our insulating fire bricks casting and extruding method.
For insulating fire bricks GJM28,we choose the extruding method. Extruding insulating fire bricks have better strength and offering great performance in load bearing applications and in conditions where abrasion from mechanical abuse or flow of hot gases.
Characteristics of Insulating Fire Brick GJM28
The organic fillers, which are mixed in the materials and then burned out during sintering, give our insulating fire bricks a uniform controllable pore structure. The insulating fire bricks exhibit the following characteristics:
Light weight and low thermal conductivity allows thinner furnace walls
Maintain stable structural strength throughout ambient to maximum service termperature
Low heat storage results in rapid cooling and heating operation
Low iron and impurities to enhance reducing atmosphere
High thermal shock resistance in preventing spalling
Typical Application of Insulating Fire Brick GJM28
Ceramic shuttle kilns
Metal heat treatment furnaces
Steel billet reheating furnaces
Oil refrinery heaters
Backup insulation for all furnaces
Technical Data of Insulating Fire Brick GJM28
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change(24hrs)
Hot Load Strength Deform(90 minutes)
1320℃ at 0.069 Mpa（10psi）
We has success in insulating fire bricks due to their cost-effectiveness, excellent insulation properties. CNBM also has experience in insulating fire bricks application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
- Q:The structural specification does not indicate that masonry needs insulation bricks. Is it necessary to use insulation bricks?
- Under normal circumstances, the use of thermal insulation brick experience in construction drawings marked, if there is no relevant description requirements, then do not use insulation bricks.
- Q:What is the bulk density of insulating bricks?
- National classification standard: water absorption rate of ceramic tile is less than or equal to 0.5%;
- Q:Masonry method for boiler refractory brick
- In accordance with the construction procedure of from bottom to top, from the inside to the outside of the drum and the lower part of the principle of convection tube flame plate concrete when the interval is from top to bottom.
- Q:What is the thermal insulation performance of aerated bricks?
- Aerated brick light weight, heat preservation, heat insulation, sound insulation, easy processing, using a variety of hybrid material production, rich production of raw materials, especially the use of fly ash, and comprehensive utilization of industrial waste, environmental pollution, saving farmland, have a good social and economic benefits, is an alternative to the traditional solid clay brick ideal wall materials. Gongyi Machinery Factory is specialized in producing aerated brick equipment manufacturers.
- Q:What's the difference between refractory bricks and insulating bricks?
- As far as we are concerned about the characteristics of refractory bricks and thermal insulation bricks, refractory bricks are sure to be aimed at fire resistance, while insulating bricks are more focused on thermal insulation. And more specifically, let's take a look at the following parameters.
- Q:How to reinforce a porous brick foundation?
- Pressure grouting method is changed from independent foundation to strip foundation, from strip foundation to raft foundation and pile foundation, from brick strip foundation to concrete strip foundation.
- Q:Refractory bricks, burner bricks, insulation bricks? Is it a kind of thing?
- Not the same thing, refractory bricks and insulation bricks of raw materials, the proportion is not the same. This is the chain of various types of products
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of external formwork and self thermal insulation block
- Exterior wall sandwich thermal insulation technology, the exterior wall sandwich insulation is placed between the inside and outside wall panels of the outer wall, and the inner and outer wall can be made of concrete hollow block.Advantage：1) the inner wall film and insulation material form effective protection, the material selection of heat insulation material is not high, polystyrene, glass cotton and urea formaldehyde on-site pouring material can be used;2) the construction season and construction conditions are not very high, and it does not affect the winter construction. In Heilongjiang, Inner Mongolia, northern Gansu and other cold areas have been given some applications.Shortcoming:1) in non cold areas, this kind of wall is thicker than traditional wall;2) the inner and the outer wall pieces need to be connected by connecting pieces, and the structure is more complicated than the traditional wall;3) periphery structure of "bridge" more. In the earthquake zone, building circle beam and constructional column settings, "bridge" more efficiency of thermal insulation materials is still not fully play.4) outside the walls by the outdoor climate, the temperature difference between day and night and the large temperature difference between summer and winter, easy to cause the wall cracking and leakage of rainwater.
- Q:Difference between inorganic insulation material and organic thermal insulation material
- The main difference between inorganic insulation materials and organic thermal insulation materials is that the types of insulation materials are different:1, inorganic insulation materials, including glass wool, rock wool, expansion perlite, micro nano insulation board;2, organic insulation materials are mainly polyurethane foam, polystyrene board, phenolic foam and so on.
- Q:The difference between ordinary and diatomite brick refractory brick?
- Refractory brick belongs to a large class, according to different materials used are divided into: high alumina brick, dolomite brick, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia spinel brick, phosphate brick, carborundum brick, brick, mullite bricks etc..
Produce and Services of Shaped & Unshaped Refractory Products for Heat Treatment Furnaces and Kiln & High, mainly Insulating fire brick.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 35 Million
||Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; USA
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Twenty five thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range