General Information of Insulating Fire Brick GJM28
Insulating fire brick GJM28 are produced by high purity alumina and low iron raw materials. A viariety of shapes are available.
To make our firebricks more energy and cost effective, we have different manufacturing methods for our insulating fire bricks casting and extruding method.
For insulating fire bricks GJM28,we choose the extruding method. Extruding insulating fire bricks have better strength and offering great performance in load bearing applications and in conditions where abrasion from mechanical abuse or flow of hot gases.
Characteristics of Insulating Fire Brick GJM28
The organic fillers, which are mixed in the materials and then burned out during sintering, give our insulating fire bricks a uniform controllable pore structure. The insulating fire bricks exhibit the following characteristics:
Light weight and low thermal conductivity allows thinner furnace walls
Maintain stable structural strength throughout ambient to maximum service termperature
Low heat storage results in rapid cooling and heating operation
Low iron and impurities to enhance reducing atmosphere
High thermal shock resistance in preventing spalling
Typical Application of Insulating Fire Brick GJM28
Ceramic shuttle kilns
Metal heat treatment furnaces
Steel billet reheating furnaces
Oil refrinery heaters
Backup insulation for all furnaces
Technical Data of Insulating Fire Brick GJM28
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change(24hrs)
Hot Load Strength Deform(90 minutes)
1320℃ at 0.069 Mpa（10psi）
We has success in insulating fire bricks due to their cost-effectiveness, excellent insulation properties. CNBM also has experience in insulating fire bricks application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
- Q:Can activated carbon be antiseptic?
- Activated carbon is also called activated carbon black. It is black, powder or lump, granular, cellular amorphous carbon, and also arranged crystal carbon.
- Q:What is the price of concrete self insulation bricks
- Insulation brick prices also have a great relationship with the material and workmanship, such as clay brick price is much lower than high alumina brick, mullite and corundum brick prices will be higher.
- Q:There are several construction techniques for exterior wall insulation
- Exterior wall sandwich insulation technologyThe exterior wall sandwich insulation is to place the heat preservation material between the inner and outer wall sheets of the outer wall, and the inner and outer walls can be made of concrete hollow blocks.Advantage：1) to the inner wall piece and the heat preservation material forms the effective protection, to the heat preservation material selection material request is not high (source: Chinese heat preservation net), polystyrene, glass cotton and urea aldehyde field casting material and so on may use;2) the construction season and construction conditions are not very high, and it does not affect the winter construction. In Heilongjiang, Inner Mongolia, northern Gansu and other cold areas have been given some applications.Shortcoming:1) in non cold areas, this kind of wall is thicker than traditional wall;2) the inner and the outer wall pieces need to be connected by connecting pieces, and the structure is more complicated than the traditional wall;3) periphery structure of "bridge" more. In the earthquake zone, building circle beam and constructional column settings, "bridge" more efficiency of thermal insulation materials is still not fully play.4) outside the walls by the outdoor climate, the temperature difference between day and night and the large temperature difference between summer and winter, easy to cause the wall cracking and leakage of rainwater.
- Q:How shall the sintered porous self insulation bricks be laid at the bottom of the beam?
- And the concrete beam should be broken brick masonry. Top packing.
- Q:What are the insulation materials for heating buried pipelines?
- The heat preservation layer is composed of antirust paint, heat insulating material, moisture-proof layer (used for pipeline in the trench), protective layer, anticorrosive layer (used for trench or directly buried pipe) and top coat (or fireproof coating).The waterproof layer can be used asphalt or aluminum foil protective layer with glass cloth or galvanized steel.
- Q:Outside brick wall, inside brick wall how to return a responsibility?
- In general, the wall of the building and outdoor harsh environment, so the general exterior wall tiles with full ceramic tile surface, then is the kind of uneven, and the appearance of the size deviation of brick is relatively large.
- Q:What is the bulk density of the sintered bricks?
- Sludge brick density is about 1000Kg/m or so fand.
- Q:What is the thermal insulation performance of aerated bricks?
- Aerated brick light weight, heat preservation, heat insulation, sound insulation, easy processing, using a variety of hybrid material production, rich production of raw materials, especially the use of fly ash, and comprehensive utilization of industrial waste, environmental pollution, saving farmland, have a good social and economic benefits, is an alternative to the traditional solid clay brick ideal wall materials. Gongyi Machinery Factory is specialized in producing aerated brick equipment manufacturers.
- Q:What is the price of fireproof insulation material?
- A preliminary understanding of price through online preliminary understanding, now generally the size of the opening of the cable insulation material manufacturers are on business, early online now have a preliminary understanding, manufacturers investigation after considering cooperation.
- Q:What is the bulk density of insulating bricks?
- Stoneware porcelain water absorption rate is greater than 0.5% and less than or equal to 3%; fine stoneware bibulous rate is greater than 3% and less than or equal to 6%; brick bibulous rate is greater than 6% and less than or equal to 10%; pottery tile water absorption rate is greater than 10%. The water absorption rate of expression: ceramic brick brick >6% = >10% = >3% = fine stoneware porcelain stoneware or porcelain >0.5%
Produce and Services of Shaped & Unshaped Refractory Products for Heat Treatment Furnaces and Kiln & High, mainly Insulating fire brick.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 35 Million
||Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; USA
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Twenty five thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range