General Information of Insulating Fire Brick
Our insulating firebricks are classified under temperature range from 1300℃ to 1700℃.Our insulating fire bricks are manufactured from high purity alumina clay.
Feature of Insulating Fire Brick
Light weight and low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Low iron and impurities
High thermal shock resistance
Application of Insulating Fire Brick
Our insulating firebricks can be used as a hot face lining directly exposed to the heat or as a backup insulation layer in iron and steel mills, non-ferrous foundries, petrochemical, ceramic, glass.
Technical Data of of Insulating Fire Brick
Insulating Fire Brick.pdf
- Q:The structural specification does not indicate that masonry needs insulation bricks. Is it necessary to use insulation bricks?
- Look at the exterior wall insulation design, construction practices and related requirements
- Q:What is the bulk density of insulating bricks?
- Stoneware porcelain water absorption rate is greater than 0.5% and less than or equal to 3%; fine stoneware bibulous rate is greater than 3% and less than or equal to 6%; brick bibulous rate is greater than 6% and less than or equal to 10%; pottery tile water absorption rate is greater than 10%. The water absorption rate of expression: ceramic brick brick >6% = >10% = >3% = fine stoneware porcelain stoneware or porcelain >0.5%
- Q:What is mullite insulation brick?
- Mullite brick, according to different density can be divided into: lightweight mullite brick and heavy mullite brick;
- Q:Material and making method of light insulating brick
- Material production of ordinary light insulating brick clay, high alumina high strength low iron bead brick, mullite, high aluminum light insulating refractory brick, diatomite insulating refractory brick.
- Q:What is the thermal insulation performance of aerated bricks?
- Dongfeng steam free insulation performance of aerated brick brick production equipment; because the thermal conductivity of foamed concrete block is only 0.21W/M.K, which is 4 times the heat preservation effect of clay brick, cement brick 3 times, so it can improve the living comfort, hot summer and cold winter, can be greatly reduced the running time of the air conditioner,
- Q:What's the difference between refractory bricks and insulating bricks?
- As far as we are concerned about the characteristics of refractory bricks and thermal insulation bricks, refractory bricks are sure to be aimed at fire resistance, while insulating bricks are more focused on thermal insulation. And more specifically, let's take a look at the following parameters.
- Q:Energy saving bricks or bricks?
- Energy saving brick may be cement slag, or cement, water residue, cement, coal ash, etc. overview
- Q:Insulation brick should pay attention to external walls?
- Before the tile is adhered, the water spraying device is applied to spray the wet water on the adhered base layer so as not to flow better.
- Q:What materials are used for roof insulation
- There are two kinds: one is a kind of cotton insulation board, such as rock wool board, aluminum silicate cotton board, but this is not environmental protection, harmful to life, foam board (this fire safety factor minimum), these relatively cheap.
- Q:How shall the sintered porous self insulation bricks be laid at the bottom of the beam?
- And the concrete column junction should be concrete columns of the tie bar are removed after straightening up in brick joints.
We are a leading supplier of wide range of mullite insulating bricks worldwide. With special technology and experienced production method, we provide
1. High quality Insulating Bricks, includes WAM23, WAM26, WAM28 and WAM30, B-5, B-6, B-7,
2. Insulating Castables
3. Insulating Mortar WAM2600, WAM3000, WAM3200.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||10.00% Northern Europe
30.00% North America
30.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 16,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range