General Information of Insulating Fire Brick
Our insulating firebricks are classified under temperature range from 1300℃ to 1700℃.Our insulating fire bricks are manufactured from high purity alumina clay.
Feature of Insulating Fire Brick
Light weight and low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Low iron and impurities
High thermal shock resistance
Application of Insulating Fire Brick
Our insulating firebricks can be used as a hot face lining directly exposed to the heat or as a backup insulation layer in iron and steel mills, non-ferrous foundries, petrochemical, ceramic, glass.
Technical Data of of Insulating Fire Brick
Insulating Fire Brick.pdf
- Q:Is the quality of brick made of small-sized self insulation block equipment the same as that of large block brick equipment?
- In fact, brick and tile production is only a different production, the quality of brick produced is the same, from the silver horse experience
- Q:What are the new types of building brick materials?
- The whole material made of brick and mortar is one of the most widely used building materials. According to whether the masonry is reinforced, it is divided into unreinforced brick masonry and reinforced brick masonry.
- Q:Which kind of balcony heat preservation material is better?
- To environmental protection, then use inorganic insulation materials, such as composite silicate, rare earth insulation, this thickness should be more than 5 cm, the construction of auxiliary materials, high cost, to be strengthened
- Q:What is the price of thermal insulation brick for exterior wall?
- Hello, the exterior wall insulation has many practices, useful insulation bricks, but also useful particles of polystyrene insulation mortar mixed (thickness is not the same, the price is not the same);
- Q:Coke burns in a closed house. Will anyone suffocate in it?
- Coke combustion, can produce carbon dioxide gas released into the atmosphere can increase the concentration of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, the greenhouse effect is getting worse, a series of harmful to human disasters occur more frequently. And too much carbon dioxide inhalation can cause hypoxia, inhibition of the respiratory system, causing death.
- Q:Is it necessary to abolish the technical regulations for the construction of self thermal insulation masonry building with sludge sintering insulation bricks?
- The original "technical specification for self insulation masonry building with silt insulation bricks" has been replaced by DGJ32/TJ78-2009 (technical specification for automatic insulation wall system of sintered silt non bearing insulating brick) DGJ32/TJ78-2013.
- Q:What are insulation bricks for? Do not use high-rise buildings on the ah?
- Heat preservation and heat insulation, that depends on the design of the drawing
- Q:Why does the water drop first and then rise when the boiler fires?
- Often in the operation of the boiler, the steam water mixture to the drum after intense evaporation of a large number of bubbles in the water side, the water volume expansion. By actual water level drum water level indicator is higher than the water level
- Q:Insulation brick should pay attention to external walls?
- Construction at room temperature, 24h after spraying water conservation, water spraying should not be too much, not flow. Unsuitable for winter construction. According to the national standard, seven consecutive days and nights, the average temperature is less than 5 degrees, may not carry on the external wall insulation, brick construction.
- Q:What materials are used for roof insulation
- There are two kinds: one is a kind of cotton insulation board, such as rock wool board, aluminum silicate cotton board, but this is not environmental protection, harmful to life, foam board (this fire safety factor minimum), these relatively cheap.
We are a leading supplier of wide range of mullite insulating bricks worldwide. With special technology and experienced production method, we provide
1. High quality Insulating Bricks, includes WAM23, WAM26, WAM28 and WAM30, B-5, B-6, B-7,
2. Insulating Castables
3. Insulating Mortar WAM2600, WAM3000, WAM3200.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||10.00% Northern Europe
30.00% North America
30.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 16,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range