General Information of Insulating Fire Bricks MS30
Insulating fire brick MS30 are produced by mixing, extruding, drying, sintering and grinding. Our insulating fire bricks MS30 temperature is 1650℃(3000℉). We could supply a wide range of shapes.
Feature of Insulating Fire Bricks MS30
Light weight and low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Low iron and impurities
High thermal shock resistance
Application of Insulating Fire Bricks MS30
The insulating firebricks can be used as a hot face lining directly exposed to the heat or as a backup insulation layer in iron and steel mills, non-ferrous foundries, petrochemical, ceramic, glass.
Data Sheet of Insulating Fire Bricks MS30
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change(24hrs)
Hot Load Strength Deform(90 minutes)
1370℃ at 0.069 Mpa（10psi）
- Q:Outside brick wall, inside brick wall how to return a responsibility?
- In general, the wall of the building and outdoor harsh environment, so the general exterior wall tiles with full ceramic tile surface, then is the kind of uneven, and the appearance of the size deviation of brick is relatively large.
- Q:The project cost in hydropower No.3 shaft wall is solid brick or insulating brick?
- Aerated concrete for external walls is to save money. One side is the outer wall.. Solid bricks are the first thing, safety comes first.
- Q:What is the price of concrete self insulation bricks
- Insulation brick prices also have a great relationship with the material and workmanship, such as clay brick price is much lower than high alumina brick, mullite and corundum brick prices will be higher.
- Q:Why does the water drop first and then rise when the boiler fires?
- This is the reason for the zero water level gauge line below the center line of the drum. Under normal conditions for water and evaporation is balanced, after the fire, reduce the amount of steam water mixture into the drum in the evaporation decreased rapidly, reduce the volume of water bubbles, sudden contraction, drum water level decreased rapidly. But not to water change or increase (automatic), water balance is broken, the water level will rise rapidly.
- Q:What is mullite insulation brick?
- Main features of mullite insulating bricks:1., green environmental protection, non-toxic, non corrosive, safe to use.2. 、 good adaptability with cement.3., light insulation brick with foam mechanism bubble, can get foam uniform bubble diameter.4. excellent foaming performance, foaming multiples of more than thirty times.
- Q:What is the price of fireproof insulation material?
- Fire insulation materials are various, different specifications, grades of prices are different, according to market rules, there will be fluctuation, the most commonly used are insulation rock wool, insulation board, insulation bricks, fire blocking materials.
- Q:What's the difference between refractory bricks and insulating bricks?
- As far as we are concerned about the characteristics of refractory bricks and thermal insulation bricks, refractory bricks are sure to be aimed at fire resistance, while insulating bricks are more focused on thermal insulation. And more specifically, let's take a look at the following parameters.
- Q:What is composite sintering insulation bricks?
- The brick belongs to the porous brick and has good heat preservation performance. Reached the national 50%~65% energy efficiency standards. High safety (no crack, no seepage), strong durability (with building life), economy (self insulation, no need to increase the cost of insulation).
- Q:Clay insulation bricks insulation, brick and ordinary clay brick, fireclay, brick distinction, and its use? Thank you
- The insulation brick integrates the excellent heat preservation effect into the wall while building the wall. Low thermal conductivity, high strength, durable, lightweight, simple construction, easy handling, economy, green environmental protection, sound insulation, fire protection etc..
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of external formwork and self thermal insulation block
- Exterior wall sandwich thermal insulation technology, the exterior wall sandwich insulation is placed between the inside and outside wall panels of the outer wall, and the inner and outer wall can be made of concrete hollow block.Advantage：1) the inner wall film and insulation material form effective protection, the material selection of heat insulation material is not high, polystyrene, glass cotton and urea formaldehyde on-site pouring material can be used;2) the construction season and construction conditions are not very high, and it does not affect the winter construction. In Heilongjiang, Inner Mongolia, northern Gansu and other cold areas have been given some applications.Shortcoming:1) in non cold areas, this kind of wall is thicker than traditional wall;2) the inner and the outer wall pieces need to be connected by connecting pieces, and the structure is more complicated than the traditional wall;3) periphery structure of "bridge" more. In the earthquake zone, building circle beam and constructional column settings, "bridge" more efficiency of thermal insulation materials is still not fully play.4) outside the walls by the outdoor climate, the temperature difference between day and night and the large temperature difference between summer and winter, easy to cause the wall cracking and leakage of rainwater.
Produce and Services of Shaped & Unshaped Refractory Products for Heat Treatment Furnaces and Kiln & High, mainly Insulating fire brick.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 35 Million
||Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; USA
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Twenty five thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range