General Information of Insulating Fire Bricks MS30
Insulating fire brick MS30 are produced by mixing, extruding, drying, sintering and grinding. Our insulating fire bricks MS30 temperature is 1650℃(3000℉). We could supply a wide range of shapes.
Feature of Insulating Fire Bricks MS30
Light weight and low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Low iron and impurities
High thermal shock resistance
Application of Insulating Fire Bricks MS30
The insulating firebricks can be used as a hot face lining directly exposed to the heat or as a backup insulation layer in iron and steel mills, non-ferrous foundries, petrochemical, ceramic, glass.
Data Sheet of Insulating Fire Bricks MS30
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change(24hrs)
Hot Load Strength Deform(90 minutes)
1370℃ at 0.069 Mpa（10psi）
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of external formwork and self thermal insulation block
- Exterior wall insulation form, single material thermal insulation exterior wall: aerated concrete, sintered insulation brick compound thermal insulation exterior wall:According to the different settings of thermal insulation materials, it can be divided into internal insulation, external insulation and sandwich insulation exterior wall. Thermal insulation decorative integrated board: Other: thermal insulation block, etc..
- Q:What is the exterior wall insulation material made of graphite?
- Graphite is polystyrene board, polyurethane graphite plate, from the point of view of building the acceptance specification in the use process, the core index of insulation material is the heat transfer coefficient and safety, by now a large number of glazed hollow bead slurry from the actual situation it seems difficult to ensure the quality of construction materials should be on site workers slurry mixing, finished product the quality gap made out of very large.
- Q:What is the price of thermal insulation brick for exterior wall?
- But also depends on how your drawings are made, so as to quote a specific price. There is also the price of each place is not the same, so the quotation will be different.
- Q:Clay insulation bricks insulation, brick and ordinary clay brick, fireclay, brick distinction, and its use? Thank you
- The contrast between the two should not be much different, the insulation brick in the masonry wall at the same time, will be good insulation effect into the wall.
- Q:What are the improvements and improvements during the trial production of insulating bricks?
- Insulation brick seven characteristics: insulation, heat insulation: effectively reduce energy consumption.Fire prevention: up to national standard or class A.Clean and environmental protection: no two pollution will be caused by air.
- Q:Energy saving bricks or bricks?
- Energy saving brick may be cement slag, or cement, water residue, cement, coal ash, etc. overview
- Q:What are insulation bricks for? Do not use high-rise buildings on the ah?
- Heat preservation bricks are of course used for insulation... Tall buildings should not be used
- Q:Insulation brick should pay attention to external walls?
- In each segment or block the tiles are from bottom to top paste, from the line of position the next layer of hypodermis first brick hidden good ruler, to hold the first leather tiles, pull in tile lines as the upper skin paste standard.
- Q:What is a heat insulating brick?
- The insulation brick integrates the excellent heat preservation effect into the wall while building the wall. Low thermal conductivity, high strength, strong durability, simple construction, light weight, easy loading and unloading, economic, green, environmental protection, sound insulation, fire protection and so on.
- Q:What's the price of lightweight refractory bricks?
- Insulation bricks according to size, material, performance of different prices are not the same, the same products in different regions also vary slightly
Produce and Services of Shaped & Unshaped Refractory Products for Heat Treatment Furnaces and Kiln & High, mainly Insulating fire brick.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 35 Million
||Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; USA
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Twenty five thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range