General Information of Insulating Fire Brick MS26
Our insulating fire bricks GJM23 temperature is 1430℃(2600℉). We could supply a wide range of shapes.
Feature of Insulating Fire Brick MS26
Light weight and low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
High thermal shock resistance
Application of Insulating Fire Brick MS26
Our insulating firebricks can be used as a hot face lining directly exposed to the heat or as a backup insulation layer in iron and steel mills, non-ferrous foundries, petrochemical, ceramic, glass.
Technical Data of Insulating Fire Brick MS26
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change(24hrs)
Hot Load Strength Deform(90 minutes)
1260℃ at 0.069 Mpa（10psi）
- Q:Which kind of balcony heat preservation material is better?
- To environmental protection, then use inorganic insulation materials, such as composite silicate, rare earth insulation, this thickness should be more than 5 cm, the construction of auxiliary materials, high cost, to be strengthened
- Q:Difference between inorganic insulation material and organic thermal insulation material
- Manufacturing distinction:1, organic insulation materials mainly from petroleum products, including foam polystyrene board (EPS), extruded polystyrene board (XPS), spray polyurethane (SPU) and polystyrene particles. From a nationwide perspective, the organic exterior wall insulation system occupies more than 75% of the current external thermal insulation Market in our country.2, inorganic heat preservation material including expanded perlite, hollow glass beads, rock wool, mineral wool, perlite, glass wool and lightweight block self insulation system, mainly based on inorganic materials such as stone, glass, industrial waste and so on. As the state attaches importance to and requirements of the fire protection safety standards for wall materials, the market share of inorganic thermal insulation materials will be greatly improved.
- Q:Is the quality of brick made of small-sized self insulation block equipment the same as that of large block brick equipment?
- In fact, brick and tile production is only a different production, the quality of brick produced is the same, from the silver horse experience
- Q:What are the specifications of high strength diatomite insulating bricks?
- In view of the old and new concrete, steel structure, solid brick wall, hollow brick wall, compressed air brick wall and different brick wall, combined with the company installation patent method, it is suitable for the construction and installation of various types of wall. At the same time, it is also suitable for old house reconstruction. It has excellent outdoor weather resistance, color retention, alkali resistance, water resistance, scrub resistance, crack resistance, temperature resistance, waterproof, wear-resistant, collision resistant, and durable film, adhesion, and excellent anti mildew effect.
- Q:Coke burns in a closed house. Will anyone suffocate in it?
- Not suffocating in the short term, will suffocate for a long time.
- Q:What is the thermal insulation performance of aerated bricks?
- Dongfeng steam free insulation performance of aerated brick brick production equipment; because the thermal conductivity of foamed concrete block is only 0.21W/M.K, which is 4 times the heat preservation effect of clay brick, cement brick 3 times, so it can improve the living comfort, hot summer and cold winter, can be greatly reduced the running time of the air conditioner,
- Q:Refractory bricks, burner bricks, insulation bricks? Is it a kind of thing?
- Not the same thing, refractory bricks and insulation bricks of raw materials, the proportion is not the same. This is the chain of various types of products
- Q:If there is a main component of cenosphere light insulating brick.
- Light heat insulation brick with cenosphere composition, material properties will be more high, especially the main properties of thermal conductivity
- Q:Insulation brick should pay attention to external walls?
- Before the tile is adhered, the water spraying device is applied to spray the wet water on the adhered base layer so as not to flow better.
- Q:Clay insulation bricks insulation, brick and ordinary clay brick, fireclay, brick distinction, and its use? Thank you
- The contrast between the two should not be much different, the insulation brick in the masonry wall at the same time, will be good insulation effect into the wall.
We are a leading supplier of wide range of mullite insulating bricks worldwide. With special technology and experienced production method, we provide
1. High quality Insulating Bricks, includes WAM23, WAM26, WAM28 and WAM30, B-5, B-6, B-7,
2. Insulating Castables
3. Insulating Mortar WAM2600, WAM3000, WAM3200.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||10.00% Northern Europe
30.00% North America
30.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 16,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range