General Information of Insulating Fire Brick MS26
Our insulating fire bricks GJM23 temperature is 1430℃(2600℉). We could supply a wide range of shapes.
Feature of Insulating Fire Brick MS26
Light weight and low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
High thermal shock resistance
Application of Insulating Fire Brick MS26
Our insulating firebricks can be used as a hot face lining directly exposed to the heat or as a backup insulation layer in iron and steel mills, non-ferrous foundries, petrochemical, ceramic, glass.
Technical Data of Insulating Fire Brick MS26
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change(24hrs)
Hot Load Strength Deform(90 minutes)
1260℃ at 0.069 Mpa（10psi）
- Q:Several kinds of energy-saving bricks
- It can be said that the type of brick is the kind of energy-saving brick. Coal gangue sintered brick (known as red brick), porous brick, hollow brick, aerated concrete block brick, etc..
- Q:Material and making method of light insulating brick
- Thermal insulation brick is a new type of building material synthesized with macromolecule material. Replace the aluminum plate, honeycomb board, curtain wall and other commonly used decorative materials, multi-functional integration, a construction can solve the thermal insulation decoration two functional requirements, smooth, smooth and beautiful, decorative strong. Mainly used in toilets, kitchens, television, the background wall, bedroom, walls and so on. And brightly colored, various specifications, can be cut at random, the section neatly.
- Q:What is the thermal insulation performance of aerated bricks?
- Because of the hollow characteristic, the aerated brick is flexible, and the main body of the building is supported by the reinforced concrete structure, and the brick is only filled. When the earthquake occurs, the reinforced concrete structure will be deformed, and if it is a solid brick, the deformation of the reinforced concrete structure will be broken and collapsed when it is overstock. The use of hollow brick can give the reinforced concrete structure to leave a very good space for expansion.
- Q:How to do indoor thermal insulation
- Basic decoration, can make indoor insulation work, such as some specific practices: when laid wood floor, the grille can be in the floor of the placement of insulation materials, such as mineral wool board, flame retardant foam etc.. In the custom doors, may require manufacturers with glass wool or mineral wool insulation materials etc.. To install windows and doors are sealed, if the window is the original single ordinary window glass, then the best decoration for hollow glass broken metal windows, can also use light decoration patent products: multifunctional solar heating refrigeration air conditioning doors and windows, doors and windows. Live in the top floor of the residents, but also in the ceiling when placed on the gypsum board insulation materials, in order to improve insulation. If the original wall has internal insulation layer, be careful not to destroy when decorating. If the design is to open the balcony and living room, it is necessary to install the insulation layer on the wall and top surface of the balcony.
- Q:What is the difference between the production line of foamed cement insulation bricks and the self thermal insulation block production line?
- Yes, this year's business is not very good to do, customers pay more attention to the quality of products, seven industrial equipment, very satisfied with the service OK
- Q:Can fly ash brick keep warm?
- Add blocks and have autoclaved fly ash bricks, do not you?
- Q:Is sintering insulation brick good or concrete porous brick good?
- As with the expansion screw, it depends on what to connect, and go in is no problem, the key is that the carrying capacity is not very high, if you do steel support, pull and so on, it is recommended to use concrete.
- Q:Clay insulation bricks insulation, brick and ordinary clay brick, fireclay, brick distinction, and its use? Thank you
- The contrast between the two should not be much different, the insulation brick in the masonry wall at the same time, will be good insulation effect into the wall.
- Q:If there is a main component of cenosphere light insulating brick.
- Before 2003 because the price is cheaper to do so cenosphere light heat insulation brick is generally used zeeospheres. After 2003 basically replaced by fly ash and other lightweight refractory material, but some high-grade light brick or floating beads.
- Q:What are the bubble bricks?
- The requirements for production conditions are not high. Simple shed to plant products without open storage, warehouse, on the quality of workers is not high.
We are a leading supplier of wide range of mullite insulating bricks worldwide. With special technology and experienced production method, we provide
1. High quality Insulating Bricks, includes WAM23, WAM26, WAM28 and WAM30, B-5, B-6, B-7,
2. Insulating Castables
3. Insulating Mortar WAM2600, WAM3000, WAM3200.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||10.00% Northern Europe
30.00% North America
30.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 16,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range