General Information of Insulating Fire Bricks MS32
Insulating fire brick MS32 temperature is 1760℃(3200℉). We could supply a wide range of shapes. For insulating fire bricks MS32,we choose the extruding method. Extruding insulating fire bricks have better strength and offering great performance in load bearing applications and in conditions where abrasion from mechanical abuse or flow of hot gases.
Feature of Insulating Fire Bricks MS32
Light weight and low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Low iron and impurities
High thermal shock resistance
Application of Insulating Fire Bricks MS32
The insulating firebricks can be used as a hot face lining directly exposed to the heat or as a backup insulation layer in iron and steel mills, non-ferrous foundries, petrochemical, ceramic, glass.
Data Sheet of Insulating Fire Bricks MS32
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change(24hrs)
Hot Load Strength Deform(90 minutes)
1370℃ at 0.069 Mpa（10psi）
- Q:Are there any construction waste materials for composite thermal insulation bricks?
- Light insulation brick usually refers to hollow bricks, and the normal indoor partitions are made of such bricks, which can not increase the weight of the floor, and the sound insulation effect is good!
- Q:How shall the sintered porous self insulation bricks be laid at the bottom of the beam?
- And the concrete column junction should be concrete columns of the tie bar are removed after straightening up in brick joints.
- Q:Clay insulation bricks insulation, brick and ordinary clay brick, fireclay, brick distinction, and its use? Thank you
- Thermal insulation brick is a new type of energy-saving building insulation technology with inorganic composite material as the main material. It is an ideal technology to replace the traditional wall insulation.
- Q:If there is a main component of cenosphere light insulating brick.
- Before 2003 because the price is cheaper to do so cenosphere light heat insulation brick is generally used zeeospheres. After 2003 basically replaced by fly ash and other lightweight refractory material, but some high-grade light brick or floating beads.
- Q:What is mullite insulation brick?
- According to the application temperature can be divided into: 1350 mullite bricks, 1450 mullite bricks, 1550 mullite brick etc..
- Q:What's the difference between refractory bricks and insulating bricks?
- Insulation brick mainly is used to heat, reduce heat loss, refractory brick is mainly used to withstand flame burn. Bricks usually do not contact fire directly, while refractory bricks usually contact the flame directly.
- Q:Is the building built of cement hollow board safe?
- If the use of material quality unqualified cement hollow board, the construction process of Jerry building, even with good material, there will be security risks;
- Q:Are there any differences between insulating bricks and refractory bricks
- As the name suggests, the main role of insulating brick is used to preserve heat and reduce the loss of heat. Such as: Molai S; and the firebrick is mainly used to withstand flame burn.
- Q:What is composite sintering insulation bricks?
- The brick belongs to the porous brick and has good heat preservation performance. Reached the national 50%~65% energy efficiency standards. High safety (no crack, no seepage), strong durability (with building life), economy (self insulation, no need to increase the cost of insulation).
- Q:What is the function of insulating bricks? Where can I use it?
- Replace the aluminum plate, honeycomb board, curtain wall and other commonly used decorative materials, multi-functional integration, a construction can solve the thermal insulation decoration two functional requirements, smooth, smooth and beautiful, decorative strong. The utility model has the advantages of high strength, good rigidity, light weight, earthquake resistance, wind resistance, creep resistance, superior performance, lower building load, more economy and durability. Fire retardant, heat preservation, energy saving, sound insulation, heat insulation, crack resistance, waterproof, according to the 65% building energy conservation requirements for construction design.
We are a leading supplier of wide range of mullite insulating bricks worldwide. With special technology and experienced production method, we provide
1. High quality Insulating Bricks, includes WAM23, WAM26, WAM28 and WAM30, B-5, B-6, B-7,
2. Insulating Castables
3. Insulating Mortar WAM2600, WAM3000, WAM3200.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||10.00% Northern Europe
30.00% North America
30.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 16,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range