General Information of Insulating Fire Bricks MS32
Insulating fire brick MS32 temperature is 1760℃(3200℉). We could supply a wide range of shapes. For insulating fire bricks MS32,we choose the extruding method. Extruding insulating fire bricks have better strength and offering great performance in load bearing applications and in conditions where abrasion from mechanical abuse or flow of hot gases.
Feature of Insulating Fire Bricks MS32
Light weight and low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Low iron and impurities
High thermal shock resistance
Application of Insulating Fire Bricks MS32
The insulating firebricks can be used as a hot face lining directly exposed to the heat or as a backup insulation layer in iron and steel mills, non-ferrous foundries, petrochemical, ceramic, glass.
Data Sheet of Insulating Fire Bricks MS32
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change(24hrs)
Hot Load Strength Deform(90 minutes)
1370℃ at 0.069 Mpa（10psi）
- Q:Outside brick wall, inside brick wall how to return a responsibility?
- Use in indoor environment using brick, not so bad, are generally Youmianzhuan, of course there are all the tiles, bricks, colorful patterns, the appearance of small size error.
- Q:The structural specification does not indicate that masonry needs insulation bricks. Is it necessary to use insulation bricks?
- Under normal circumstances, the use of thermal insulation brick experience in construction drawings marked, if there is no relevant description requirements, then do not use insulation bricks.
- Q:What kind of material is clay insulation refractory brick made of?
- Alumina silicate refractories with a content of 30% ~ 46% are called clayey refractories. Clay products are mainly made of mullite, glass phase, square quartz and quartz.
- Q:Several kinds of energy-saving bricks
- The insulation brick integrates the excellent heat preservation effect into the wall while building the wall. Low thermal conductivity, high strength, strong durability, simple construction, light weight, easy loading and unloading, economic, green, environmental protection, sound insulation, fire protection and so on.
- Q:What is a JQK composite lightweight thermal insulation brick?
- 1. structural layer2. leveling layer3. waterproof layer4. thermal insulation layer and decorative layer
- Q:What's the difference between refractory bricks and insulating bricks?
- In the preferred insulation performance, the thermal conductivity of insulating brick insulation brick in general 0.2-0.4 (average temperature 350 - 25 DEG C) w/m.k, and the thermal conductivity of refractory brick in 1 (the average temperature of 350 - 25 DEG C) above w/m.k, which can obtain the insulation performance of insulating brick than refractory brick insulation performance is much better. In the degree of refractoriness, the refractoriness of insulating bricks is generally below 1400 degrees, while the refractoriness of refractory bricks is above 1400 degrees. In density, insulation bricks are generally lightweight insulation materials, the density is generally in 0.8-1.0g/cm3, and the density of refractory bricks are basically above 2.0g/cm3.
- Q:How to reinforce a porous brick foundation?
- The basic type method is changed from independent basis to strip foundation, from strip foundation to raft foundation and pile foundation, from brick to concrete strip foundation.
- Q:What is the exterior wall insulation material made of graphite?
- Graphite is polystyrene board, polyurethane graphite plate, from the point of view of building the acceptance specification in the use process, the core index of insulation material is the heat transfer coefficient and safety, by now a large number of glazed hollow bead slurry from the actual situation it seems difficult to ensure the quality of construction materials should be on site workers slurry mixing, finished product the quality gap made out of very large.
- Q:Is the quality of brick made of small-sized self insulation block equipment the same as that of large block brick equipment?
- In fact, brick and tile production is only a different production, the quality of brick produced is the same, from the silver horse experience
- Q:Are there any differences between insulating bricks and refractory bricks
- Heat preservation brick is to emphasize its heat preservation performance generally, not paying much attention to its refractoriness, but refractory brick is exactly the opposite. Different locations will use different materials, I hope we can choose carefully.
We are a leading supplier of wide range of mullite insulating bricks worldwide. With special technology and experienced production method, we provide
1. High quality Insulating Bricks, includes WAM23, WAM26, WAM28 and WAM30, B-5, B-6, B-7,
2. Insulating Castables
3. Insulating Mortar WAM2600, WAM3000, WAM3200.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||10.00% Northern Europe
30.00% North America
30.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 16,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range