|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800 ℉, 3h):|
|Density (kg/m³ ):|
|Brand Name:||Place of Origin:|
|Length for fiber:|
|Delivery Detail:||7 DAYS|
Msds Refractory Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Msds Refractory Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Description: Yeso ceramic fiber blanket is made of special ceramic long-fiber that is produced by the melting of very pure raw materials in double surface meeding process with out binders and with good stability in a large range of temperature. The process of double surface need increasing interweaving and tensile strength.
Characteristics Typical Applications
Excellent thermal stability Joint sealing and filling insulation
Excellent chemistry quality Fiber composite(grinding parcel)
Resistance to burning Internal and external lining
Low thermal conductivity Structure refractory and sponging sounds
Low thermal capacity Materials for hot filtration
Good insulation Raw material for further producing
Good obstructing voice and mechanism strength
Good springiness for fibers
Convenient producing and installing
Average diameter for fiber(m)
Length for fibers(mm)
Density for fibers(kg/m³)
- Q:ceramic fiber
- Advantages of ceramic fiberRefractory ceramic fiber material is a lightweight and efficient thermal insulation material. It has the following advantages over traditional heat insulation materials:Ceramic fiber as lining, low volume density: ceramic fiber lining than light heat insulation brick lining light more than 75%, lighter than light castable lining light 90% to 95%. If using fiber lining, it can greatly reduce the steel structure load and prolong the service life of the furnace.The heat capacity (heat storage capacity) of ceramic fiber lining is low: the heat capacity of ceramic fiber is only about l/10 of light heat resistant lining and light castable lining, and the heat capacity of lining material is proportional to the weight of lining. Low heat capacity means the furnace in the reciprocating operation absorb less heat and heating speed, greatly reducing the operational control of the temperature in energy consumption, especially for heating furnace and furnace, furnace shutdown has obvious energy saving effect.Ceramic fiber lining: low thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber lining in the average temperature of 400 degrees, the thermal conductivity is less than 0.1w/mk, the average 600 degrees less than 0.l5 w/mk, average 1000 degrees less than 0.25w/mk, about l/8 as a lightweight clay brick, lightweight refractory lining l/10, adiabatic effect.The construction of ceramic fiber lining is simple: no expansion joints are needed during construction, and the construction personnel can be started after the basic training. The technical factors of construction have little influence on the insulation effect of the lining. Ji'nan Sheng Yang
- Q:What kind of material is ceramic fiber? What are the basic performance?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous lightweight refractory material, has the advantages of light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, specific heat and resistance to mechanical vibration, and thus in machinery, metallurgy, petroleum, ceramics, glass, electronics and other industries have been widely used in recent years because of. The global energy prices rising, energy saving has become a China national strategy background, than other traditional insulation bricks and refractory pouring material such as 10-30% ceramic fiber has been applied more and more widely in the domestic Chinese, the development prospects are very promising.Ceramic fiber products refers to the use of ceramic fiber as raw materials, through processing made of light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, thermal conductivity of industrial products, low heat resistance of small and mechanical vibration etc., specially used for all kinds of high temperature, high pressure, easy to wear in the environmentScope of application:Ceramic fiber product is a kind of excellent refractory material. The utility model has the advantages of light weight, high temperature resistance, small heat capacity, good insulation and heat insulation performance, good high-temperature heat insulation performance, no toxicity, etc..Technical parameter:The temperature is -100 DEG C, -+1200 DEG CPressure 0-20MPaChemical tolerance pH value 4-14
- Q:What is the process of producing ceramic fiber mats?
- 3) good high temperature strength and heat insulation performance (refer to physical and chemical indexes).4) having a higher level of electrical insulation and high temperature electrical insulation than glass fibers.5) non-toxic, harmless and odorless.
- Q:At present, the field of ceramic fiber, what is the latest development of technology or products?
- New product -- soluble ceramic fiber blanket. Ten years ago have been produced, but not up, from the beginning of 2015, Japan, Europe and other countries on the ceramic fiber products safety index is getting higher, the soluble ceramic fiber is also hot again, also with the help of a power plant thermal ceramic dragon pipe insulation insulation with 600 DEG 30mm thick aluminum silicate fiber blanket. The trial production of a batch of 20 tons of soluble ceramic fiber blanket.
- Q:Slag ball content of ceramic fiber material?
- 2800 ~ 3200kg/m the data of fand, right?Chasing the answerThis value is 2800 ~ 3200kg/m fand slag ball density, not ceramic fiber density
- Q:What is the customs code for ceramic fiber products?
- The customs code should be 6914.9000Specific can be seen by the Chinese customs published in 2005 edition of import and export commodity names and codes, thirteenth and sixty-ninth chapters, ceramic products, P166-168 pages.
- Q:The product characteristics of ceramic fiber cloth?
- It has good low temperature and high temperature strength;Non-toxic, harmless, no adverse effects on the environment;Convenient construction and installation;
- Q:Who can help me introduce the principle of vacuum forming of ceramic fiber board? Thank you very much.
- Product Description: with stable performance, long fiber and tensile strength, less slag ball, high thermal stability, white color and so on. The classification temperature is 1050-1600 degrees centigrade. It is the preferred material for the production of fiber textiles. It is also an ideal material for sealing, filling and heat insulation in high temperature environment. Features: low thermal conductivity, low thermal capacity, excellent chemical stability, corrosion resistance, excellent sound absorption property, excellent thermal stability. Typical applications: raw materials for industrial ceramic fiber wet products; raw materials for ceramic fiber unshaped products; high temperature kilns, heating devices, wall linings, gap filling materials, etc.. Two, ceramic fiber blanket Product Description: white color, regular size, set fire, heat insulation, insulation in one. Free from any binding agent. In the neutral and oxidizing atmosphere, the tensile strength, toughness and fiber structure can be maintained for long term use. The temperature is 950-1400 centigrade.
- Q:How to choose the right ceramic fiber and aluminum silicate products?
- 3, according to the thickness of insulation to chooseThere are a lot of insulation thickness of furnace is fixed, the insulation thickness of conventional material is inappropriate, only according to the heat flow calculation formula to calculate the appropriate level of insulation material is the most scientific, the conventional case raised to two of the product can be registered.
- Q:Can a series of ceramic fiber products be used in combination?
- Industrial furnace insulation backing: suitable for all types of industrial furnace (annular furnace, trolley furnace, pit furnace, furnace donburi etc.)Materials: ceramic fiber blanket, ceramic fiber module, ceramic fiber module.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range