Mill Finish Aluminium Sheet for Shipbuilding
l Other Product Description
Aluminum plate/ Aluminum sheet, aluminium plate price, aluminium chequer plate, aluminium sheet, aluminium sheet price
1060, 1200, 1100, A1100P, 3003, 3004, 5052, 5652, 5154, 5254, 5454, 5083,
5086, 5056, 5456, 2A21, 2024, 2014, 6061, 6063, 7072, 7075,etc.
2m, 3m, 5.8m, 6m or as required
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, sand blast, checkered, embossed, etching, etc.
FOB, CIF , CFR, etc.
T/T, L/C, Western Union, etc.
According to order’s quantity.
Export standard package: bundled wooden box, suit for all kinds of transport,
or be required.
1) Kitchenware, food and chemical products processing and storage devices;
2) Aircraft fuel tanks, oil pipe, rivets, wire;
3) Cans cover, car body panels, steering plates, stiffeners, brackets and
4) Manufacturing trucks, tower building, ship, train, furniture, machinery parts,
precision machining with the tubes, rods, shaped, sheet metal.
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: Export standard package: bundled wooden box, suit for all kinds of transport, or be required.
Delivery detail: about 25 days from received original L/C or advance payment
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
Aluminium Sheet is a popular product in the market of CNBM. With advanced technology and equipment, CNBM has sold its hight quality Aluminium Sheet to the world.
l CNBM World Wide
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 2.5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T
- Q:Painting home exterior aluminium siding?
- the aluminum has to be washed first with I forget the name of it then it has to be primed with this blue primer that will make the paint stick to it and youcan use a latex paint call the paint dept or store and they can point you in the right direction the blue primer i used came from true value hardware store but i forget what it was called
- Q:12ft aluminum boat weight limit?
- there okorder.com/ Weight Capacity 335 lb / 151kg Max. Person Capacity 2 Max. HP Capacity 3 hp / 2kw Max. Person Weight Capacity 295 lb / 133kg Hull Gauge .050 / 1.27mm Package Length 18' / 5.49m Seats 3 the 6.5hp ob will push the capacity weight of the boat with out a problem, but may not be able to bring the boat onto a plane. hope this helps
- Q:If aluminum, with an atomic weight of 27...?
- Well, Al2O3 is the formula for aluminum oxide So you have 2 moles of Al, so you need 3 moles of O which is 1.5 moles of O2 So the answer is 48g
- Q:aluminum recycling: does anyone know how aluminum recycling works?
- Aluminum recycling is done by just melting the cans back into molten metal. There are reactions, but those deal with the impurities, not the aluminum. See the reference.
- Q:A copper-aluminum alloy has an aluminum concentration of (5.19x10^2) kg/m3.?
- Densities: Aluminum: 2,710 kg/m^3 Copper: 8,940 kg/m^3 Basis: 1 m^3 of copper-aluminum alloy mass of aluminum in 1 m^3 alloy = 519 kg vol. of aluminum in the 1 m^3 alloy = 519 kg/(2710 kg/m^3) = 0.1915 m^3 vol. of copper in 1 m^3 alloy = 1 m^3 - 0.1915 m^3 = 0.8085 m^3 mass of copper in 1 m^3 alloy = (0.8085 m^3)*(8,940 kg/m^3) = 7,227.87 kg mass of the m^3 alloy = 7,227.87 kg + 519 kg = 7,746.87 kg %weight of aluminum = (519 kg/7,746.87 kg)*100% = 6.70% The alloy has 6.70% by weight of aluminum in it.
- Q:What's the difference between laser cutting aluminum plate and stainless steel plate?
- The absorptivity of aluminum plate and stainless steel plate to laser is different. The aluminum plate is more reflective and easier to be removed during cutting
- Q:where can i take the aluminum cans and pull tabs to get money? ?
- 82% okorder.com/
- Q:What is the causes of aluminium discolouration?
- Aluminum oxides may appear in different colors depending on hydration states and other variables. Look in a CRC Handbook of Chemistry Physics if available for aluminum compounds and their colors. The colors that you see may also have as much to do with the surface finish as the color of the material on the surface. A microscopically rough surface will appear dark next to a polished surface due to light scattering. I will agree with Ling in principle, but not on details. EDS detection limits on homogeneous samples can be better than 0.1%, although not so good for elements at the light end of the detection range. Current detectors can detect chlorine (a common culprit for aluminum discoloration) at about 0.1%. Your problem with detection and one that Ling has addressed previously may be that a thin film of contamination would not be easily detected by EDS. As Ling suggests, SIMS is a good technique for detecting thin films and low concentrations. The problem with SIMS in this case may be that the detection limits are too good and the technique cannot be quantified. SIMS would detect 2 ppm of chloride and you couldn't tell for sure whether it was 2 ppm, which is probably not an issue here, or 2000 ppm, which would be significant. I would suggest x-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (ESCA or XPS) as an alternative for further study. The technique will analyze thin films (20 A) and detection limits are good enough (about 0.1%). In addition, XPS will give you information about the compounds present, e.g. whether the oxygen is aluminum oxide, aluminum hydroxide, etc. Good Luck.
- Q:Aluminum Cookware and Acidic Foods?
- tastes like metal use wood if in doubt
- Q:As for graphite and aluminum sheet, which one has a better thermal conductivity?
- aluminum sheet
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range