Mill Finish Aluminium Sheet for Shipbuilding
l Other Product Description
Aluminum plate/ Aluminum sheet, aluminium plate price, aluminium chequer plate, aluminium sheet, aluminium sheet price
1060, 1200, 1100, A1100P, 3003, 3004, 5052, 5652, 5154, 5254, 5454, 5083,
5086, 5056, 5456, 2A21, 2024, 2014, 6061, 6063, 7072, 7075,etc.
2m, 3m, 5.8m, 6m or as required
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, sand blast, checkered, embossed, etching, etc.
FOB, CIF , CFR, etc.
T/T, L/C, Western Union, etc.
According to order’s quantity.
Export standard package: bundled wooden box, suit for all kinds of transport,
or be required.
1) Kitchenware, food and chemical products processing and storage devices;
2) Aircraft fuel tanks, oil pipe, rivets, wire;
3) Cans cover, car body panels, steering plates, stiffeners, brackets and
4) Manufacturing trucks, tower building, ship, train, furniture, machinery parts,
precision machining with the tubes, rods, shaped, sheet metal.
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: Export standard package: bundled wooden box, suit for all kinds of transport, or be required.
Delivery detail: about 25 days from received original L/C or advance payment
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
Aluminium Sheet is a popular product in the market of CNBM. With advanced technology and equipment, CNBM has sold its hight quality Aluminium Sheet to the world.
l CNBM World Wide
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 2.5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T
- Q:How to press multilayer aluminum sheets (aluminum sheet's thickness: 0.2mm) together and keep them inseperate after pressing?
- resistance welding usually overlays two pieces together and presses them, heating them to melting state through current, you can try multiple sheets.
- Q:how to separate the aluminum sheet in plastic?
- Put them into clean water if both of them won’t react with water, and aluminum sheet will sink into the bottle, then fish up them separately.
- Q:could magnet attract iron with the seperation of rubber and aluminum sheets?
- it does within the range of magnetic force.
- Q:Which kind of solution should I use while welding aluminum sheet and copper pipe by tin soldering?
- 1, you must use over 350W soldering iron, 2,prepare some borax and tin soldering paster, you can’t use rosin to weld it, 3, polish the pipe to clean with fine abrasive paper and borax, 4, put the pipe and sheet into borax, use the soldering trip to rub on the weldment with some borax. 5, after the pipe and sheet become hot, use the soldering iron with the paster and tin to rub the pipe and sheet in borax, then it can be welded. 6, they can be welded together after welding.
- Q:who knows the ceiling technology of aluminum sheet?
- Different materials usually have difference in construction technology. The detailed ceiling construction technology process of aluminum buckle plate:1, snapping line: according to the elevation horizontal line of floor, designed elevation, surrounding ceiling elevation horizontal line, you can find the central point of your room. Then alone the ceiling’s elevation horizontal line, take the central point of your room as focus, you can draw the grading line of keel. 2, install main keel boom: after ensuring the ceiling’s elevation horizontal line and keel’s location line, you can measure the elevation of the below ending of boom, and install the boom processed before. You can use expansion bolt to fix the boom on ceiling. Choose round steel as boom, control the gap of hanging bar under the range of 1200mm.3, install main keel: choose C38 light steel keel as main keel, control the gap under 1200mm. connect it with fitting and boom matched with main keel while installing. 4, install side keel: fix 25×25mm coated keel on the surrounding wall with cement nail according to net height of ceiling, control the cement nail’s gap under 300mm. 5, install sub keel: install the sub keel matched with aluminum buckle plate according to the size of aluminum buckle plate, hang the sub keel on main keel through hanger. When the sub keel needs to be prolonged by several keel, use the adapting piece of sub keel, connect the two ends and fix them after straightening at the same time of hanging the sub keel.
- Q:Could two pieces of aluminum sheets be welded together?
- Sure, two pieces of alumminum sheets can be welded together, but which kind of welding method you choose is the key point.
- Q:how to produce aluminium sheet circle?
- As for the process, you can use punch.. as for professional machines, for example, stationary press in open type, mechanical press/ single-point press. The material you say is neither big nor small, blanking…(cutting them into sheet circle you want) you can add an uncoiling if it’s coil stock: open-type inclinable press, four-point press,ect. It’s not certainly accurate) punch, oil press, double , four-column hydraulic (oil) press,etc. it needs about 315T,(estimated value, closed type single, blank material cutting (cutting into square ) 2, it contains sheet metal forming technology, crank press: 1: straight side two : 1, but the components you said is simple, only two steps.
- Q:does aluminum sheet has a function of magnetism isolating?
- copper sheet is better.
- Q:how to process 0.3mm hole on aluminum material?
- punching wire-electrode cutting
- Q:Which kind of material does aluminum sheet(aluminum oxide) belong to?
- it's metal and belongs to hardware
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range