Microfiber Shaggy Rug with Fashion New Design and Excellent Quality
US $ 7 - 15.8 / Square Meter
300 Square Meter/Square Meters MOQ for shaggy rug
40000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month
China Main Ports
L/C,T/T, Western Union, Money Gram
Quick Details of Microfiber Shaggy Rug
· Material: 100% Polyester
· Techniques: Hand Tufted
· Age Group: Adults
· Design: Kilim
· Feature: Anti-Slip
· Use: Door, Home, Hotel
· Size: as need
· Model Number: JD56-057
· Name: Fashion new design excellent quality microfiber shaggy area rug
· style of design: modern
· from: china carpet home town
· pile height: 2-200px
· pile weight: 2000-3000g
· color: red ,black ,green and other colors
· material: polyester
· pattern: modern
· feature: soft ,comfortable ,anti-noise
· use: bedroom ,kitchen ,hotel and others
Packaging & Delivery of Microfiber Shaggy Rug
rolled in plastic bags or PP bags for Fashion new design excellent quality microfiber shaggy area rug
20 days after order for Fashion new design excellent quality co
Description of Microfiber Shaggy Rug
All size is available
All color is available
Choose the design from us, or offer your design
Rolled in plastic bags or as the customer's request.
500 square meters
About 25 working days after receiving your advance money
T/T30% advance, 70% against the copy of BL
Place of origin:
Tianjin China, or other port of Chin
- Q:How do you get beer out of carpet?
- as a IIcrc Cert. Carpet cleaning Tech, I can tell you that if you didnt get all the beer out of the carpet, and what i mean is if the padding is still wet it will form what is called a water stain witch most of the time will come out if you clean the carpet again but dont use soap in the carpet cleaning machine put it in a spray bottle and spray it on the carpet first let it sit for about 10 mins, then put rubbing alochol in the water water about 1/2 cup then the rest hot water. then dry good
- Q:My finished (carpeted) basement flooded - Is the carpet trash? Or can it be salvaged?
- Depends really....If it is just water and it was not there for long then the answer is probably yes it can be saved But you will need to move quickly.Obviouly get rid of the standing water as soon as possible and then get some fans going and possibly some sort of heater to speed the drying .Its going to take days to dry out so be patient
- Q:How to judge the quality of carpet
- Consumers in the selection of carpet, carpet to see whether the formation of the surface of the carpet, blanket side flat, without blemish and oil spots, color, especially the purchase of tufted carpet to see whether there is a blanket back lining, and glue seepage phenomenon, avoid carpet laying appear drum, inequality and use. Lose the comfortable and beautiful appearance.
- Q:My 6 month old male neutered cats are peeing on the throw rugs. Why? How do I clean the carpet underneath? ?
- To clean the carpets, you'll have to use a steam cleaning machine. I would also suggest using cat NO! on the area - once it's marked, no matter how much you clean it - they will come back....using the cat NO! will assist in keeping the cat away. Are you cleaning out your litterbox daily, and adding new litter to replace the old? Is there enough litter in there? There should be 3-4 inches. Do you have enough litterboxes if you have more than one cat? Ideally you should have 1 box per cat, and if you live in a multistory - one box minimum on each floor (including a basement). If you are putting in any additives, make sure they don't have a smell - what smells good to us, may be offensive to a cat. And finally, do not put your litterbox near the cats food - would you want to eat in a smelly bathroom? The only other reason for a cat to spray is it's un-neutered, or it's feeling stressed or anxious, or there is a health issue.
- Q:which is the best tape to use to keep my area rugs in place on top of my carpet?
- Do not place rubber backed area rugs or any rug that cannot breathe over a carpet as the carpet on the bottom will discolor to a yellow tint that is permanent.
- Q:Where Is The Red Carpet In California?
- The Red Carpet is what they put out in front of the Dolby Theater, which is located in Hollywood, CA. The Red Carpet comes out for the Oscars, as well as any other premieres. So it could also be located at just about any theater that has a Hollywood premiere. 6801 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA And there is more than just one red carpet. There are a number of companies that actually come out and lay down the red carpet. Then, when the celebrities have walked the red carpet, they roll it up and take it back to be cleaned for next time. One is Red Carpet Systems 8306 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA There is also Red Carpet Real Estate, Red Carpet Liquor, etc.
- Q:What are carpet balls?
- For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axE7f The process is called carpet pilling and if you vacuum more frequently it will help, but there is no way to prevent it.
- Q:Newmarket Whitney Gold Stripe Fleece Rug?
- I've heard about it from a couple of people, and they were pretty happy with it. I don't own one though, so that is the best I could do, sorry! Good luck~
- Q:Should a properly installed wall to wall carpet ever need to be re stretched?
- As your 1 st poster stated, even the best of carpet or the best of installed carpet could possible need a restretch. Its rare but it does happen. You had a good carpet in wool and the backing when that was made is much different than the ones made today. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. gL
- Q:What if the carpet is dirty?
- B. carpet stains and dirt classification:A. water-based and dry stains, dirtMost of carpet stains are water-based and dry substances, including dust, sand, starch, soft drinks, tea, fruit juice stains, dirt accounted for about 80%-85%, especially for fine dust, life and work off, mostly adhere to the carpet surface. Larger dirt particles fall into the supporting layer.B. oil base stains, dirt (which includes moving and vegetable oils, cosmetics, shoe polish, ballpoint pens, oils, etc.).C. protein base stains, dirt (which includes blood, vomiting, urine, food products), these two types of stains, dirt, accounting for about 15/20%.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range