Microfiber Shaggy Rug with Fashion New Design and Excellent Quality
US $ 7 - 15.8 / Square Meter
300 Square Meter/Square Meters MOQ for shaggy rug
40000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month
China Main Ports
L/C,T/T, Western Union, Money Gram
Quick Details of Microfiber Shaggy Rug
· Material: 100% Polyester
· Techniques: Hand Tufted
· Age Group: Adults
· Design: Kilim
· Feature: Anti-Slip
· Use: Door, Home, Hotel
· Size: as need
· Model Number: JD56-057
· Name: Fashion new design excellent quality microfiber shaggy area rug
· style of design: modern
· from: china carpet home town
· pile height: 2-200px
· pile weight: 2000-3000g
· color: red ,black ,green and other colors
· material: polyester
· pattern: modern
· feature: soft ,comfortable ,anti-noise
· use: bedroom ,kitchen ,hotel and others
Packaging & Delivery of Microfiber Shaggy Rug
rolled in plastic bags or PP bags for Fashion new design excellent quality microfiber shaggy area rug
20 days after order for Fashion new design excellent quality co
Description of Microfiber Shaggy Rug
All size is available
All color is available
Choose the design from us, or offer your design
Rolled in plastic bags or as the customer's request.
500 square meters
About 25 working days after receiving your advance money
T/T30% advance, 70% against the copy of BL
Place of origin:
Tianjin China, or other port of Chin
- Q:Carpet cleaning question?
- You are lucky the peroxide worked and didn't ruin your carpeting, because peroxide usually bleaches anything it touches. I wouldn't put in in a carpet cleaning machine. I would not use baking soda in a machine either; it will gum it up. I would use manufacturer recommended cleaning solutions.
- Q:Carpet shampooer, which one is best?
- Bissell Steam Pro....the best!!! Be sure to read all directions.
- Q:Instructions to make rag rugs?
- i have under no circumstances made a rug yet when I were to undertake this variety of project i'd make myself a body or in simple terms use somewhat of plywood to carry the rug from slipping. start up by utilizing nailing 3 nails on the criteria of the triangle you opt for. Wrap one row of braided cloth from each and every of ways around the three nails, consequently providing you with one row of the rug. Wrap yet another (continuous as you do not opt for to diminish the cloth) row, then stitch both rows mutually utilizing a curved needle and robust waxed thread. Repeat till you attain middle. you are able to also positioned nails going from the middle out to each and every aspect of the triangle. that would grant you with 3 rows of nails both spaced. Then as you upload the rows of braided cloth you recognize no longer something is shifting on you. Heck, you would possibly want to even nail down the braided row as you go. have relaxing.....
- Q:Do I need carpet in my living room?
- I don't have a single carpet or rug in my entire house. They are too hard to keep clean with pets and kids, and they collect dust and debris. It shouldn't hurt the resale value of your home, as long as you use high quality materials that would appeal to the masses. It is YOUR home now though, and my feeling has always been to do what you want in your own home. If you need to change it later, go ahead and throw down some carpet or have a carpet allowance when you sell.
- Q:What is the easiest way to remove carpeting?
- Using a sharp blade like a wallpaper cutter or a box cutter, cut the carpet into small strips by cutting from one end of the room across to the other and them across the other side of the room until you have small squares for easy disposal. Then pull up the carpet and the foam backing and be careful when you get clost to the wall because of the tacking at the edge close to the wall on the cement flooring or wood flooring. Remove the carpet taking with a crowbar like tool that had an edge like the claw of a hammer to remove the tacking and the nails. You must remove the taking nails or grind them down to a smooth surface before trying to attempt installing any type of other flooring
- Q:where should i buy throw rugs?
- I okorder.com You can search by size, shape and color and they have thousands of designs. Free shipping, too.
- Q:carpets & bedskirts?
- a light blue carpet or a scarlet carpet
- Q:how to clean the wax on the carpet?
- Household paper napkin and toilet paper should use absorbent paper. in addition, prepare some water : 1 blankets; 2 absorbent paper and wax oil paper should have 4 or 6 layers; 3 put water into the mug. about a few seconds later, the wax melted and absorbed paper. three, to remind that if repeat the operation, the already sucking wax paper remember must be changed to the new wax paper to avoid polluting the carpet.
- Q:What color carpet is suitable to match on annatto floor?
- My mother in the room is a khaki color, with blue rug, I feel good
- Q:Is professionally cleaning a FILTHY carpet enough or should it just be replaced?
- If the carpet never cleaned in years it's better to replace it, odors may come from the pad under the carpet even after clean the carpet. Also check the floor under the carpet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range