Detailed Specification for Acrylic Hand Tufted Carpet:
Grey-white cotton with natural soft latex
Customise pattern and various colors
50x2000px/60x2250px/120x4250px//160x4250px/120x4500px/ 140x5000px/160x5750px/200x7500px or customized size.
Pictures for Acrylic Hand Tufted Carpet:
Package for Acrylic Hand Tufted Carpet:
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:How to fix the red carpet on the stairs
- Use the special adhesive and tool for the carpet (generally polyester): Need a flat shovel and graver. According to the width of the staircase, to use a graver to cut the stair carpet slightly 1-2 cm wider than the stairs, sizing treatment on the stairs, and then use the flat shovel to fix, especially in the corner of the stairs, it is best to fold over, so you can ensure the carpet stick more firmly. Finally, cutting off the extra carpet,
- Q:how to clean the dirty carpet quickly?
- If it is wool, be sure to get to the dry cleaners. If it is chemical fiber, brush with agent at home (1) multi-layer structure distribution of carpet stains, dirty carpet stains in the A. level, which makes it easy to bury the stains, dirt. Old stain is not only on the surface, but also deepen into the layer of fiber taxture Lime, sand infiltration,2. three supporting layer becomes the hidden dirt, continuing to damage the carpet fiber. The carpet was constantly rubbing, stains, dirt will be buried more deeply . B. carpet stains, dirt classification: A. water and dry stains, dirt and stains are mostly water-based and dry substances, including dust, sand, starch, soft drinks, tea, fruit juice stains accounted for about 80%-85% of all dirt, especially fine dust, cast of life and work, mostly adhere to the carpet surface. The larger particles of dirt will slide on the supporting layer. B. oil based stains, dirt (including animal and plant oil, cosmetics, shoe polish, pen oil etc.). If it is wool, be sure to get to the dry cleaners.
- Q:what should we pay attention to when we buy the carpet?
- it's mostly used in the living rooms of high class villa because it is anti-static and foaming. The pure woolen carpet feels soft. polypropylene fiber greatly reduces the cost of the carpet. In addition, antifouling, fiber rapidly kinks. it stands wear and tear and is easy to be corroded. when you purchase a carpet, you can easily identify the texture by observing the characteristics of the carpet. for example, if the carpet pulls well and is colorful and soft, then it is made of chinlon. now blended carpet is widely used in general home decoration because it is mothproof . Through the above method, polyester and other chemical fiber are not easy to age , and their ashes are the black lumps. the carpet made of them seaming the linen was affected greatly by temperature; nylon is flameless and does't fade , its visual sense is similar to wool; polypropylene shows yellow flame when it is burned ; acrylic fiber is high-grade floor decorative materials, it burns slowly and it is smokeless and anti-corrosion, so it suitable for the home entrance and sides of toilet bathtub. as for the weight of villi, you can choose one cantaining more villi, but the price is expensive; polyester fiber shows yellow and white when it is burned, it has as many patterns as pure woolen carpet. With fire prevention and antifouling characteristics, it becomes the leading product of the carpet in decoration of high class houses.
- Q:How to do if the carpet mildew after the water bilgings inside the car?
- Open the door the car for exposure
- Q:What color carpet matching with rose red and beige sofa,beige tea table and white floor tile is better .
- Think that the coffee color looks good, it belongs to a light coloured, so if you want to match carpet, you should choose darker color than beige color, since it has used two beige things
- Q:How to distinguish between good and bad of the carpet?
- There are two kinds of expression parameters, conversion formula: 1 ounce \ square yard = 34 g \ square meter 3, the pullout force of the carpet decides whether the carpet loses hair easily, the larger the pullout force, the less easily the carpet loses hair, on the contrary, the smaller the pullout force, the pull out the smaller, the more easily the carpet to lose hair. The abrasion resistance of the carpet in the fixed pressure... On the other hand, the discharge in certain occasions may cause harm, by hand touch (texture), feel density. the pullout force of carpets is seen by people's eyes (square yards = 34 grams \ square meter 3. abrasion resistance carpet under fixed pressure. On the one hand, electrostatic accumulation results in dust absorption, bacteria erosion and deterioration, and it has connection with the thickness of the carpet, on the contrary, such carpets have good elastic.
- Q:What is the material of pp in carpet?
- it should be polypropylene, a kind of plastic. . .
- Q:The difference between silk and wool carpets
- Actually 2 Concept The making types of carpet refers to the cashmere, usually its height is more than 1 cm (5-10 mm). Due to the cashmere, the density is low. The appearance of cashmere feels thick, soft to step on it, like stepping on the grass. The disadvantage is that there isn't pattern, simple and cheap. The silk wool refers to raw materials, silk plus wool quality, production species than hair. Using hair as silk hair materials is rare. Usually, wool is chemical fiber, belonging to low-end goods. The thickness of manual or mechanism is thin, complex and beautiful patterns. Some simple distinction.
- Q:What are the specifications of the carpet
- there are lots of specifications, such as X 140CM 70CM , X 180CM 120CM, 240CM 170CM, X 60CM, X 90CM 80CM, X 150CM, common ones are X 80CM 50CM
- Q:Wat materials are there for carpets?
- Generally, it's polypropylene. There are also nylon, wool and blended yarn that are of good quality for carpets.
We produce beautifully patterned carpets, exquisite craftsmanship famous. After years of development, we have formed a series of distinctive varieties, by foreign merchants of all ages and trust. our main products: PP carpet mainly exported to the United States. Europe. Canada. Australia.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥30,000,000 - 50,000,000/year
||The United States of America;Saudi Arabia; Libya; UAE
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6- 10 people
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range