Detailed Specification for Acrylic Hand Tufted Carpet:
Grey-white cotton with natural soft latex
Customise pattern and various colors
50x2000px/60x2250px/120x4250px//160x4250px/120x4500px/ 140x5000px/160x5750px/200x7500px or customized size.
Pictures for Acrylic Hand Tufted Carpet:
Package for Acrylic Hand Tufted Carpet:
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:What material is the carpet?
- Use cotton, hemp, wool, silk, grass and other natural fiber or synthetic fiber raw materials to knit and weave by manual or mechanical process into ground paving material. It is one of the world's traditional arts and crafts category with a long history. Covers in the residences, hotels, stadiums, exhibition halls, vehicles, ships, aircraft and other ground, having reduction in noise, heat insulation and decorative effect.
- Q:How much is the fire protection rating of the hotel carpet?
- it depends on the hotel's scale, if it is not over 100 rooms. B2 level is enough (business area is not exceeding 2000 square meters) more than is B1 level, KTV must be B1 level
- Q:What carpet is suitable to be put in front of the company? is there any requirement about color, texture, pattern and thickness?
- they are all depend on the nature and scope of the business. the color and size shold be chosen accroding to the color of the wall closing the door; as for texture, PVC is better, because there are many people go in and go out and it is easy to clean; the pattern and thickness are depend on the company's funds.
- Q:How to turn over the carpet when people stand on it
- If you are skilled, just need 20 seconds, with your feet to hook up the carpet. There is a good way to stand in the corner, so it will be very convenient, but to coordinate it, the moment of jumping, pull out it. no problem, then we put the other foot on over half carpet again, finally use feet to pave smoothly.
- Q:What kind of carpet is good for the bathroom and kitchen door
- Antiskid acrylic fiber carpet!
- Q:Can I lay a wooden floor above the carpet?
- This does not work, if you want to lay wooden floor, you can take the carpet away.
- Q:How to deal with the oil stain on the carpet after being absorbing by flour?
- Since it has been absorbed by flour, then you'd better dry the carpet in the sun, or use the hair dryer to blow it, then along the direction of the wool carpet, brush the flour attached on the carpet, vacuum surface grinding, doing this for several tiimes. . . . .
- Q:pave a carpet under the tea table in the living room or not?
- yes, it seems luxury, but I also suggest you not to pave.
- Q:how to deal with if milk pours on the carpet? And the smell.
- Then wipe using water absorption paper or a towel, finally using the hair dryer to dry. Absorb milk with flour, then use detergent or washing powder with water in the milk trace, immediately brush
- Q:How to better manage the carpet warehouse?
- It depends on what kind of carpet it is. Wool carpet is not suitably stored in cold and wet environment, and try not to put it in the sun. Because the moisture absorption of wool is relatively good, and the color fades fast in the sun. Try to keep the air circulation in the depositary. But one thing is sure that it needs to dry, ventilate, spray insect-resist agent.
We produce beautifully patterned carpets, exquisite craftsmanship famous. After years of development, we have formed a series of distinctive varieties, by foreign merchants of all ages and trust. our main products: PP carpet mainly exported to the United States. Europe. Canada. Australia.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥30,000,000 - 50,000,000/year
||The United States of America;Saudi Arabia; Libya; UAE
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6- 10 people
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range