Detailed Specification for Acrylic Hand Tufted Carpet:
Grey-white cotton with natural soft latex
Customise pattern and various colors
50x2000px/60x2250px/120x4250px//160x4250px/120x4500px/ 140x5000px/160x5750px/200x7500px or customized size.
Pictures for Acrylic Hand Tufted Carpet:
Package for Acrylic Hand Tufted Carpet:
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:Carpet Removal & Installation for Cheap.?
- Removing glue-down or any carpet does not require any special skill, only some amount of strength and the proper tools. You will need a good utility knife with a couple of packs of sturdy replacement blades. You can use the knife to cut thru the carpet, making it into approx 3x3' or 4x4' sections. Then just start pulling the carpet up. Cut one section at a time, remove it then proceed to the next. If any foam is left stuck to the floor, you only need to remove the thick sections. A small amount can be left stuck to the floor since the new carpet and pad, will cover this. You can use a stiff 3-4 wide putty knife to scrape off the foam that's left behind or rent or buy a scraping tool, on a long pole to do the job. I have done it with just a putty knife. Then get some estimates for new carpet and installation. Home D and Lowes offer almost free install.
- Q:Why dose my cover/rug do this?
- Try wiping your horse with a dryer sheet before you put it on him next. Or spray the inside of your rug with static guard. Or both.
- Q:how do u remove crazy glue on carpet?
- i know you can use paint thinner when it gets on you and other surfaces. so you could possibly use it on carpet too.
- Q:How do you install carpet panels?
- By carpet panels,do you mean carpet tiles? If so, you need to remove all your carpet first. Smooth the floor surface,or glue or nail down hardboard panels first. This will ensure even surface throughout area you want to cover.Do your panels have a sticky side? Or do you want to glue them? You need to use suitable glue(hardware shop should know). Measure floor area first. Always start from centre of room working outwards.This ensures any half-cuts you need to make will be on outside walls.Do you not have A Mega 10 website.? We have all info on these sites(I am in New Zealand)Good Luck!
- Q:How to totally remove dog hair on the carpet?
- Don't use broom with plastic chemical fiber; try to use cotton covers and decoration at home. Finally; use brown brush dipped in water brush sofa and carpet, then the dog hair will roll together, then it is to remove. In addition, dog hair is not easy to fly, mop, best humidifier help, not easily with static electricity: Use the cloth that won't be squeezed water to wipe the furniture and sofa. Tell you the secret, use a rag, when remove the dog hair, there is better the moist environment, thus the dog hair is relatively be concentrated, and try to be diligent to comb hair for dog
- Q:Accidentally bleached rug...?
- oops! okorder.com IF the rug is cotton or similar plant fiber. If your rug is poly fibers, toss it... no amount of dying will stay.
- Q:Maceroni and cheese spill on carpet?
- It can not be too much so first of all scrape it all off the carpet and then use some spray removers and a brush. Some work really well and dry to a powder to hoover off or take some warm water with some washing up liquid in it and either brush the stain away or use a cloth to do the same. You might need to do it a couple of times but the stain you have is not a bad one and it should lift. After the wash use clean water to rinse the soap off and blot dry with towel or paper. If you use tissue paper you will see when the paper gets dry. Just make sure when you get rid of the stain that you go past the mark it has left and it should not leave a ring.
- Q:Rug doctor?
- Yes a rug doctor will do the trick. The rental for 24 hours is 16.95 and shampoo runs about 15. Unlike a professional carpet cleaner that cost just over two hundred. I know this becuase I live on a military base and we have to have our carpet professional cleaned before we move out. I also know the rug doctor does a good job because I have had two puppys and rescued a couple dogs that were not potty trained.
- Q:CARPET ALLERGIES!?!?!?
- yes. carpets have lots of allergens in them You could also have fleas in the carpet. Keep your house very clean - dust and vacccum every week. See if this helps.
- Q:Rug on top of wall to wall carpet?
- I had a rug like this, too..if I left it a week it would move 2 feet sideways. I think it is partly from static between the different materials in the two, and partly the longer tufts of the bottom carpet act as fingers to keep shifting the top one. That sticky rubbery underlay stuff only works on smooth hard floors. I've gone desperate and put long tacks into the corners of the rug, through to the floor. If you use large head ones they are easy to find and pull out sometimes, to vacuum under.
We produce beautifully patterned carpets, exquisite craftsmanship famous. After years of development, we have formed a series of distinctive varieties, by foreign merchants of all ages and trust. our main products: PP carpet mainly exported to the United States. Europe. Canada. Australia.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥30,000,000 - 50,000,000/year
||The United States of America;Saudi Arabia; Libya; UAE
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6- 10 people
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range