Detailed Specification for Acrylic Hand Tufted Carpet:
Grey-white cotton with natural soft latex
Customise pattern and various colors
50x2000px/60x2250px/120x4250px//160x4250px/120x4500px/ 140x5000px/160x5750px/200x7500px or customized size.
Pictures for Acrylic Hand Tufted Carpet:
Package for Acrylic Hand Tufted Carpet:
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:Tung Oil Spill on Carpet?
- Hang okorder.com., to locate a pro near you.
- Q:HOW TO REMOVE NAIL POLISH FROM CARPET?
- ok...I okorder.comparable carpet color...my daughter spilled a buncha vivid purple polish.... Remover worked on a number of it...yet not all of it. i ultimately talked a dry purifier into merchandising me a splash bottle of dry cleansing answer. It took various tries using a clean washcloth/cotton rag each and every time, in spite of the incontrovertible fact that it did pop out, and did not harm my carpet.
- Q:Do carpet tiles look good?
- Within the brief term, sure, they seem quite often the identical. But over time, you run the threat of getting the tiles broken in some way. And i don't care what you do, you are not able to make a brand new carpet rectangular seem like the encircling, older carpet. The new tile will stick out colossal time.
- Q:how to get paint off carpet?
- Do you have a wet vac? I'm not sure what emulsion is but if it is latex (water based) To get all the paint out of the carpet you need to keep soaking it with water if latex and keep sopping it up. You need 2-3 buckets of water and keep doing this until you see almost no paint color in your dirty water. Suck up all the excess water with the wet vac and put a fan or 2 on it to dry. I would even recommend pulling up the carpet and vacuuming the pad if it is wall to wall. This will also help the air get at the pad and dry it faster. If the paint is dry you should just throw out the carpet.
- Q:Clean dark colored carpets.?
- It would be less expensive to replace the carpet, using a carpet remnant available from a specialized carpet store. Take your room measurements with you and look around. These carpet stores are anxious to sell these remnants and will take a reasonable offer on them. Nylon carpet is perhaps the easiest carpet to dye and going from a light color is the best choice when dyeing this fiber. Olefin carpet cannot be dyed. Polyester carpets, made from recycled plastic bottles is relatively inexpensive to begin with and is, in my estimation and experience, not worth dyeing. If you follow through with the replacement, carefully examine the carpet pad to see if it to should be replaced. Removing the old carpet and pad is relatively easy and something you can do your self with a utility knife. Cut it in smaller pieces from the backside to make removal easier. If you shop for a remnant, make an offer they cannot refuse.
- Q:MOLD AND MILDEW CARPET?
- I really hope this helps!
- Q:how to rid accent rug from curling up when furniture is seton it?
- Your accent rug is new and it generally rolls back as it was rolled when stored before installation. Try curling it the opposite way and leave in that condition for some time..When you open it again hopefully your accent rug lies straight.. Fix it and you're good to go! Cheers!
- Q:Carpet replacing for home?
- You may be able to but it will depend on exactly what type of pad it is. Check 1 st with the place your buying the carpet from. There is a good possibility that there is no carpet warranty if pad isn t replaced. It will depend on what you have down now. If this is a rebond pad of 6# or more you should be able to use it. If its a cheap foam pad , I can bet you won t get a warranty and really shouldn t use it. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:how much to clean a rug?
- Well I had a huge rug 13 ft X 10 ft and it cost me $250.00, it was the king they pick up and clean and bring back. But Im sure you can get the stain out yourself. I raised 2 kids and a grandbaby and I have many times. You got a couple of options; You can take it outside and hose it down with the water hose and let it dry, it will dry faster if you drape it over a fence or car or picnic table. Or you can get carpet cleaners like Resolve in any store, I have used the one a dollar tree and I think it works just as well, Id vacuume it as well as I could first, spray foam either all over or just on the spot and rub a wet wash cloth or rag or sponge over it until it comes clean. Its alot cheaper and faster than professionals. But if you want to you probably could get a company to come out and steam clean it on your floor for about $99.00.
- Q:Area rug issues?
- I sold rugs for awhile and u have to have a rug pad, the best one to get is called Persian dream made by the rug company called mil-liken. there should be a web site for them, also the Persian can be used for carpet or hardwood in case u have to move your rug to a different spot.
We produce beautifully patterned carpets, exquisite craftsmanship famous. After years of development, we have formed a series of distinctive varieties, by foreign merchants of all ages and trust. our main products: PP carpet mainly exported to the United States. Europe. Canada. Australia.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥30,000,000 - 50,000,000/year
||The United States of America;Saudi Arabia; Libya; UAE
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6- 10 people
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range