Specifications of Mica Board
Mica Board 1.Free sample 2.Color: White, blue, black 3.Size:customizedceipt of customer remittance
Features of Mica Board
•Excellent resistance to heat up to 1000°C. It has unique temperature resistance,
the maximum working temperature for the Muscovite Mica Plate and Phlogopite Mica
Plate are approximately 500 °C and 750°C respectively,Peak work temperature are
750 °C and 1000 °C respectively.
•Excellent electrical insulation. It has excellent dielectric properties, the maximum
dielectric is more than 20KV/mm.
•Excellent punchability. It has good flexural strength and can be cut very precisely
•Environmentally safe. It generates very little smoke even at excessive temperatures
Size: Sheets of 1000 x 600 mm 1000 x 1200 mm 1000 x 2400mm
Strips and punched parts according to drawings for thickness 0, 1 to 2 , 0 mm .
Thickness: 0, 1mm , 0.15mm , 0.2mm , 0.25mm , 0.3mm , …… 5.0mm .
- Q:Brass is not an insulating material?
- Brass is a particularly good conductive material and is a good material for wearing heat
- Q:What insulating materials are used for transformers
- There are also NOMEX® insulation plates for the mat and the support structure. The insulation between high and low pressure is made of 0.76mm thick NOMEX® cardboard. Its impregnation process uses multiple VPI vacuum, pressure impregnation, high temperature drying (drying temperature of 180-190 ℃). At FPT, the highest voltage of this transformer is made to 34.5kV and the maximum capacity is 10000kVA. This technology is UL certified in the United States. Domestic transformer manufacturers use NOMEX® insulation materials and DuPont's manufacturing specifications (HV-1 or HV-2) and Reliatran Raytheon TM transformer technology standards such as the manufacture of H Type insulated SG-type dry-type transformers and the United States FPT's FB-type transformer has similarities, but the domestic product coil VPI impregnation process is different from the FPT company, it does not impregnate the entire transformer body, and only the coil impregnated. The whole body impregnated package integrity is good, but not only beautiful, but also in the processing must be done before the relevant product testing. Dipping paint is also easy to be filthy, relatively speaking in China the latter is more reasonable.
- Q:What is the 8 ° C rule for insulating materials?
- Insulation material 8 ℃ rules: Insulation material used in the temperature exceeds the limit temperature, the insulation material will quickly deteriorate, the service life will be greatly reduced.
- Q:What is the thermal aging and electrical aging of insulating materials?
- Environmental aging, also known as atmospheric aging, is due to ultraviolet light, ozone, salt spray, acid and other factors caused by pollution of chemical aging, which is the main reason for ultraviolet light. Thermal aging more common in low-voltage electrical appliances, the mechanism is under the action of temperature, the insulating material in some volatile components escape, the internal components of oxidative cracking, thermal cracking, hydrolysis, molecular chain polymerization and other chemical changes, and gradually lose insulation properties.
- Q:The role and definition of insulating materials
- Its resistivity is very high, usually in the range of 10 ^ 9 ~ 10 ^ 22Ω · m. Commonly used insulating materials according to their different chemical properties, can be divided into inorganic insulating materials, organic insulating materials and mixed insulation materials. Commonly used inorganic insulation materials are: mica, asbestos, marble, porcelain, glass, sulfur and so on,
- Q:What kind of insulation is the insulating layer of the aluminum plate?
- Insulation is the core technology of aluminum substrate. Currently on the market most of the aluminum substrate insulation layer using epoxy resin, the advantages of this type of insulation is: good adhesion; drawback is: thermal resistance, dielectric strength is limited, it is difficult to meet the safety requirements. Such aluminum substrates are only suitable for low power density applications. High-end aluminum substrate insulation layer is generally composed of high thermal conductivity and high insulation ceramic powder filled with special polymer composition.
- Q:Wear-resistant, high temperature, insulation materials which
- Hexagonal boron nitride - good heat resistance, thermal stability, thermal conductivity, hardness is not high, the only easy machining of ceramics. Is the ideal heat dissipation material and high temperature insulation material. For high temperature containers, semiconductor thermal insulation materials, high temperature bearings, thermocouple casing. Cubic boron nitride - hardness close to the diamond, excellent wear-resistant materials. For high-speed cutting tools, such as drawing die.
- Q:What insulating material is used for high voltage cables
- High - pressure rubber sheathed flexible cable UGF: Model and name: UGF - 6000V mine rubber flexible cable UG - 6000V mine rubber flexible cable. Implementation of the standard: TL / J30-94. UGF cable Uses: AC rated voltage 6kv and below mobile power distribution equipment and mining machinery; lifting transport machinery.
- Q:What is the insulating material in the middle of the connecting wire?
- With a transparent tape isolation, with hot melt adhesive fixed thread, with heat shrink tube insulation, a lot of ways ah.
- Q:What is the DMD insulation material?
- DMD insulating paper, the product is a layer of polyester film coated with adhesive, one side for the polyester fiber non-woven composite, calendering from a composite insulation products, referred to as DMD.
We are the professional manufacturer of high temperature resistant products. The products are new, low-carbon, energy-saving, environmental protection and non-pollution products. Our products are widely used as high temperature sealing, high temperature filtrate, thermal insulation, fireproof, high temperature protective materials in the foundry, oil and chemical, vessel manufacture, vehicle, building, electricity, aircraft and machinery areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 3 Million
||North America;Southeast Asia ;Western Europe ;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range