Specifications of Mica Board
Mica Board 1.Free sample 2.Color: White, blue, black 3.Size:customizedceipt of customer remittance
Features of Mica Board
•Excellent resistance to heat up to 1000°C. It has unique temperature resistance,
the maximum working temperature for the Muscovite Mica Plate and Phlogopite Mica
Plate are approximately 500 °C and 750°C respectively,Peak work temperature are
750 °C and 1000 °C respectively.
•Excellent electrical insulation. It has excellent dielectric properties, the maximum
dielectric is more than 20KV/mm.
•Excellent punchability. It has good flexural strength and can be cut very precisely
•Environmentally safe. It generates very little smoke even at excessive temperatures
Size: Sheets of 1000 x 600 mm 1000 x 1200 mm 1000 x 2400mm
Strips and punched parts according to drawings for thickness 0, 1 to 2 , 0 mm .
Thickness: 0, 1mm , 0.15mm , 0.2mm , 0.25mm , 0.3mm , …… 5.0mm .
- Q:What insulating material is used for high voltage cables
- High - pressure rubber sheathed flexible cable UGF: Model and name: UGF - 6000V mine rubber flexible cable UG - 6000V mine rubber flexible cable. Implementation of the standard: TL / J30-94. UGF cable Uses: AC rated voltage 6kv and below mobile power distribution equipment and mining machinery; lifting transport machinery.
- Q:What is the electrical performance of insulating materials
- Insulation material electrical performance mainly refers to: good dielectric properties, high insulation resistance and compressive strength. Do not occur leakage, creeping or breakdown and other accidents. Good heat resistance performance in the long-term heating state no significant change in performance. Good thermal conductivity, moisture resistance and mildew resistance.
- Q:The role and definition of insulating materials
- Its resistivity is very high, usually in the range of 10 ^ 9 ~ 10 ^ 22Ω · m. Commonly used insulating materials according to their different chemical properties, can be divided into inorganic insulating materials, organic insulating materials and mixed insulation materials. Commonly used inorganic insulation materials are: mica, asbestos, marble, porcelain, glass, sulfur and so on,
- Q:What kind of insulation is the insulating layer of the aluminum plate?
- Now most of the aluminum substrate in the insulating layer or epoxy (I do this, do not mention my company name, so that I advertise). Epoxy can be modified, and then through the surface treatment of the thermal filler, in the cross-linked when the formation of a most conducive to the heat transfer structure, so as to achieve the purpose of high thermal conductivity.
- Q:What insulating material is best `?
- Insulation materials, also known as insulation materials. Insulation material refers to the electrical insulation material, the conductivity of about 10-10 West / m below. According to the needs of different electrical products, but also from the storage Can, heat, cooling, arc, moisture, mildew, anti-corrosion, anti-radiation, mechanical support and fixed, protective conductor and so on.
- Q:What are the electrical insulation materials
- Insulation material is electrical insulation material. According to the national standard GB2900.5 provides the definition of insulating material is: "used to make the device in the electrical insulation of the material." That is, to prevent the current through the material. Its resistivity is very high, usually in the range of 10 ^ 9 ~ 10 ^ 22Ω · m. As in the motor, the insulating material around the conductor isolates the turns and isolates it from the grounded stator core to ensure safe operation of the motor.
- Q:What is the difference between insulation and pressure?
- Insulation test Because the test voltage is low, it is not easy to damage the equipment under test. The voltage test is easy to damage the equipment under pressure when the test voltage is high. In some cases, although the withstand voltage test is passed, Causing damage, the test staff will have to use low-voltage insulation test, test the pressure test after the test equipment insulation. Under normal circumstances, insulation resistance qualified, withstand voltage test will be adopted.
- Q:What is the 8 ° C rule for insulating materials?
- Insulation material 8 ℃ rules: Insulation material used in the temperature exceeds the limit temperature, the insulation material will quickly deteriorate, the service life will be greatly reduced.
- Q:The electrical equipment in the classroom which uses insulating material
- Insulation material characteristics: chemical resistance with gloss, some transparent or translucent most of the good insulator light weight and strong processing can be easily mass production, cheap and wide range of uses, utility, easy to color, some high temperature
- Q:What is the main purpose of insulating materials?
- Insulation withstand voltage: the higher the voltage applied across the insulator, the greater the electric field force received by the material, the more prone to ionization collision, resulting in insulator breakdown. The lowest voltage breakdown of the insulator is called the breakdown of this insulator Voltage. 1 mm thick insulation material breakdown, the need to add the voltage kV is called insulation material insulation voltage strength, referred to as the dielectric strength
We are the professional manufacturer of high temperature resistant products. The products are new, low-carbon, energy-saving, environmental protection and non-pollution products. Our products are widely used as high temperature sealing, high temperature filtrate, thermal insulation, fireproof, high temperature protective materials in the foundry, oil and chemical, vessel manufacture, vehicle, building, electricity, aircraft and machinery areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 3 Million
||North America;Southeast Asia ;Western Europe ;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range