Specifications of Mica Board
Mica Board 1.Free sample 2.Color: White, blue, black 3.Size:customizedceipt of customer remittance
Features of Mica Board
•Excellent resistance to heat up to 1000°C. It has unique temperature resistance,
the maximum working temperature for the Muscovite Mica Plate and Phlogopite Mica
Plate are approximately 500 °C and 750°C respectively,Peak work temperature are
750 °C and 1000 °C respectively.
•Excellent electrical insulation. It has excellent dielectric properties, the maximum
dielectric is more than 20KV/mm.
•Excellent punchability. It has good flexural strength and can be cut very precisely
•Environmentally safe. It generates very little smoke even at excessive temperatures
Size: Sheets of 1000 x 600 mm 1000 x 1200 mm 1000 x 2400mm
Strips and punched parts according to drawings for thickness 0, 1 to 2 , 0 mm .
Thickness: 0, 1mm , 0.15mm , 0.2mm , 0.25mm , 0.3mm , …… 5.0mm .
- Q:What is the DMD insulation material?
- DMD insulating paper, the product is a layer of polyester film coated with adhesive, one side for the polyester fiber non-woven composite, calendering from a composite insulation products, referred to as DMD.
- Q:What is the insulating material in the middle of the connecting wire?
- With a transparent tape isolation, with hot melt adhesive fixed thread, with heat shrink tube insulation, a lot of ways ah.
- Q:What insulating materials are used for transformers
- With the largest number of cardboard, as well as laminated wood, insulating paper, transformer oil, large oil-immersed transformers are mostly oil - paper insulation.
- Q:Brass is not an insulating material?
- Brass is not insulating material. On the contrary is the brass is conductive material. Brass texture hard, can not bend. No copper flexibility is good, so brass can only do a fixed copper conductive use.
- Q:What insulating material is used for high voltage cables
- Features: The rated voltage of the cable is 6kv. The long-term operating temperature of the cable is + 65 ° C. The minimum bend radius of the cable is 6 times the cable diameter.
- Q:What is the electrical performance of insulating materials
- Such as the rated voltage, current, active power, reactive power, resistance, capacitance, inductance, conductance; semiconductor is famous, DC magnification, AC magnification, rectified current, reverse breakdown voltage, forward voltage , The junction voltage, the noise figure, the characteristic frequency, the cut-off frequency, the dissipation power ... the IC is also very large, the maximum working voltage, the op amp's pendulum speed, the bandwidth, the distortion coefficient, the ADC conversion rate, , The resolution of plastic in the field of electrical applications is extremely extensive, its role is mainly two aspects, one as electrical insulation materials, two for the mechanical structure of materials. These materials are used in the field of electrical engineering, mainly in the electrical, electrical and electrical industries.
- Q:What is the 8 ° C rule for insulating materials?
- The service life will be greatly shortened, such as ATR insulation material limit working temperature of 105 ℃, when the ultimate working temperature of 8, the life will be reduced by about half, which is the so-called 8 ℃ thermal deterioration rules
- Q:Who knows what are the ability of 1300 degrees above the high temperature, insulation materials?
- High temperature resistant materials include refractory and heat resistant materials, inorganic compounds, and polymer materials. Refractory material usually refers to the resistance of 1580 ℃ above the temperature of inorganic materials. They are built kilns, combustion chambers and other building materials that require high temperatures. General use of quartz sand, clay, magnesite, dolomite as raw materials and made, such as refractory cement, magnesia and so on. Broadly speaking, inorganic refractory, heat-resistant materials refers to the high hardness of these compounds, good brittleness, good chemical resistance, and the melting point of 1500 or more. Mainly divided into metal and non-metallic compounds and non-metallic compounds.
- Q:What are the commonly used insulating materials?
- Mainly used for motor, electrical winding insulation, switch the bottom plate and insulators, etc. Organic insulation materials are: shellac, resin, rubber, cotton yarn, paper, linen, rayon,
- Q:What are the gas insulation materials?
- Gas insulation material refers to air, nitrogen, sulfur hexafluoride and other gases
We are the professional manufacturer of high temperature resistant products. The products are new, low-carbon, energy-saving, environmental protection and non-pollution products. Our products are widely used as high temperature sealing, high temperature filtrate, thermal insulation, fireproof, high temperature protective materials in the foundry, oil and chemical, vessel manufacture, vehicle, building, electricity, aircraft and machinery areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 3 Million
||North America;Southeast Asia ;Western Europe ;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range