UTV Ultra HD Series
UTV1.2(1.2mm LED display)
1. Extremely high pixel density;
2. Black LED, phenomenal contrast ratio of 5000:1;
3. Aluminum cabinet design, light weight and high precision;
4. Extra wide viewing angle.
5. Vibrant images with uniform colors;
H: 160°; V:160°
Recommended viewing distance
Pixels per panel
65536 levels per color
Video frame rate
Input power frequency
Input power <max>
Input power <typical>
R:620~630nm G:520~535nm B:465~475nm
1/32 Scan, Constant Current
RF,S-VIDEO,RGBHV,YUV,YC & COMPOSITION,etc
Hanging/Fixed with support bracket
CAT5 Cable ( L≤140m )；multi-mode fiber ) ( L≤500m )；single mode fiber ( L≤20km )
Water Park of Chengdu Global Center Indoor LED Display
Project size: 4080㎡
Year of installation：2010
- Q:LED electronic display and P have anything to do
- For outdoor led display, from the near, the general use of P10 or P12, a little bit with the P16 or P20, and for indoor display, the general P4 ~ P6 can be, a little bit to use P7.62 or P10.
- Q:Led display what format can be displayed
- a graphic editing, zoom, scroll, animation and other functions can display a variety of computer information, graphics, images and Two, three-dimensional computer animation, can be superimposed text • broadcast system with multimedia software, you can flexibly enter and broadcast a variety of information • a variety of Chinese fonts and fonts to choose from, but also enter the English, Spanish, French , German, Greek, Russian, Japanese and other languages • There are a variety of ways to broadcast,
- Q:IPS screen and LED screen difference
- LED is the backlight, longer life, lower cost, with TN screen you slightly higher performance, LED performance is good, high dynamic contrast. The disadvantage is too bright, a little hurt eyes. Now the mainstream are used LED screen, short response time, suitable for playing games.
- Q:Production of LED display the basic raw materials which ah?
- PCB, circuit board, drive IC, resistance, exclusion, LED light-emitting diodes, row of pins, row seats, capacitors, three anti-paint, plastic sets of plastic, waterproof plastic, fine screws, copper pillars, magnets, Power cord, connector, switching power supply, frame. Control System.
- Q:Led display and led lighting What is the difference?
- D display and led lighting are two LED as a light source. The main difference between the two is: to achieve different functions. Led display is the use of dot matrix module, through the red, green and blue combination of three colors using the control system to achieve text, video, pictures and other content display. Led lighting is the main pursuit of brightness and white balance.
- Q:LED display power can not be displayed properly
- If the display interface definition does not match the provided HUB board, a black screen will appear. Please check if there is a loose, open or short circuit in your jumper. If you have the ABCD and other signals one by one correspondence, please check the OE signal is connected correctly.
- Q:LED display power supply how to configure how many units with the plate is calculated.
- According to the unit board power calculation, P10 monochrome in general 10 to 12 blocks, indoor monochrome 12, indoor color 6, full color, then ask the unit board manufacturers, a board of how much power. And then calculate their own bar.
- Q:LED display how to install it?
- This installation and cantilever installation similar, the same application, the screen body with a cabinet design, suitable for indoor, semi-outdoor screen body.
- Q:How do I choose the dot pitch of the LED display?
- LED display: LED light: according to the color of the lamp is divided into red, green and blue three primary colors; unit board, module; according to the pixel spacing is divided into ph10, ph16, ph20, ph40 and other series, the minimum point spacing 5mm, maximum 50mm;
- Q:Comparison between LED display and DLP splicing
- LED display is an advanced digital information products, it successfully combines the computer technology, network communication technology, image processing technology, embedded control technology, with a flexible display area and resolution (modular can be arbitrarily assembled),
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range