Order On-line Tracking
Solar Grid Tie Inverter/2000w SUN-2000G-LCD
Grid Tie Inverter for Solar Panels
l For AC Output Solar Power
l Build In Dump Load Controller
l Build In LCD Display
l Build In Small Grid Tie Photovoltaic System
Solar Grid Tie Inverter/2000w SUN-2000G-LCD Preface
The small type solar grid tie power inverter can obtain the solar energy from solar panel, and can tie to the grid through its output cable with no extra equipment. The installation is very convenient and reliable.
We call the system combining with small solar grid tie power inverter and solar panels as ‘SGPV’. The system includes solar panels and small type grid tie power inverter. Solar panels can be mono silicon, polygon silicon, non-crystal film or any other material that can transform solar energy to electric energy. The power of grid tie inverter should be matched to the power of solar panels connected. So the power of SGPV is defined by its solar panels, it can be standardization according to the actual using.
The inverter can be connected to any outlet at home, when this line run by the conventional electric network. The small grid tie monitors the volume, frequency and phase of the home grid, then produce a pure sine wave that the frequency and phase are as same as the grid's, and the volume is a bit higher than the grid's, then according to the current controlled PWM, to control the output power to the grid. The small grid tie inverter just puts out power when the home grid is on.
When the sun shines, the PV panel will produces DC voltage, and the grid tie inverter will change the DC voltage to AC voltage and puts out power to the home grid. When the total power of electric apparatus that are using in the house is larger than the output power of the inverters, these power from the inverters will be consumed in the house, this will slow down the power meter, otherwise, the difference of the output power of the inverter between the total used power of the apparatus will go out from the house to the out grid.
Solar Grid Tie Inverter/2000w SUN-2000G-LCD Advantage
There are many advantages of SGPV compare with the traditional grid tie system.
1. Low cost and easy installation - SGPV can make full use of all types of buildings’ surface that face to the sun in the city as well as fast and easy installation of solar modules and grid tie inverter. It's very low maintenance costs.
2. Free combination - SGPV can be used as a separate grid tie system and can be setup as a large solar array with many of them. The quantity of SGPV in the array is just as you require. If you are planning to install a grid-tie PV system, in a general way, the solar array and inverter need to be carefully matched to ensure that the inverter’s voltage and power limits are not exceeded. When you want to increase more solar panels, and if the total power of the solar panels exceeds the allocation grid inverter, it is necessary to increase the cost of a grid inverter.
Combination of SGPV does not interact. If the performance of a piece of solar panels in the system degrades, this just effects this piece itself, will not affect other SGPV in the system.
Improving the efficiency of the entire solar power system.. Because every inverter of SGPV has MPPT function, so every panel is working at the maximum power, this will increase the efficiency of the entire system.
3. Low power consumption – Most of the parts in the small grid-tie inverter are digital ICs and low power MCU, so the power consumption of it is low, though the quantity of grid tie inverters is increased, but this will not increase the power consumption of the entire system.
Solar Grid Tie Inverter/2000w SUN-2000G-LCD Layout
Pic1, Layout of SUN-2000G -LCD
Solar Grid Tie Inverter/2000w SUN-2000G-LCD Installation
The individual system of SGPV is shown in PIC3. Installing the solar panel of the SGPV at a suitable location that sunshine can irradiate on it, connecting the cables of the solar panel to the DC input terminals of the small grid tie inverter of the SGPV, inserting the plug of the inverter into the socket of the home grid. After this, when the sun shines, the SGPV will convert the solar energy to the home grid.
SGPV can be stackable, and all SGPVs are independent each other. The total power converting to the grid is the total power of all SGPVs. The installation of each SGPV is same. Connecting large quantity of SGPV to the grid, this will construct high-power grid-tie system
Solar Grid Tie Inverter/2000w SUN-2000G-LCD Operation Procedures
1、Connect the Solar Panel or Wind Turbine’s DC supply cables to the DC input terminal of the inverter, be sure that the polarity is correct. Recommended DC input cable size for maximum output is 8AWG or cables that can handle more than 40A. Optimal length would be less than 8m, longer cables will experience higher voltage drop. The range of output power of Solar Panel or Wind Turbine is 20W~1000W.
2、Connect the supplied AC power cord to the inverter and plug it to a home wall socket.
Solar Grid Tie Inverter/2000w SUN-2000G-LCD LCD display Function:
On the LCD Panel of the inverter, there is one AC output socket, that will connect the AC output cable to home grid. The LCD display will display the grid AC voltage, current , active power and electric energy that combinedtothegrid.
1. Electric parameters measurement function (voltage, current and active power, electric energy).
2. Running time function (record load cumulative working hours).
3. Backlight function.
4. Power down data save function (save the number of kWh, operation time).
5. Large screen LCD display (display voltage, current, power, active power, cumulative running time)
Solar Grid Tie Inverter/2000w SUN-2000G-LCD Key Function:
UP: Short press will display power, electricity, current and voltage in anti-sequence.
DOWN: Short press will display power, electricity, current and voltage in sequence.
BACK LIGHT: Short press will open or close backlight.
Solar Grid Tie Inverter/2000w SUN-2000G-LCD Electrical Specifications:
Normal AC Output Power
Maximum AC Output Power
AC Output Voltage Range
190V ~ 260V
AC Output Frequency Range
46Hz ~ 65Hz
Total Harmonic Distortion(THD)
DC Input Voltage Range
45V ~ 90V
Peak Inverter Efficiency
Standby Power consumption
Output Current Waveform
Over Current Protection
Over Temperature Protection
Reverse Polarity Protection
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|