1> P5 indoor full color LED display
2>Made in factory
4>Long Life span:>100,000hours
5>Low power consumption
LED Pixel parameter
SMD (1-Red, 1-Green,1-Blue)
R:G:B/3:6:1, In order to reach the best white balance effect.
Whole LED display Parameter
Best viewing distanse
Video, Text, Graphics, etc
HDTV,NTSC, PAL, S-video, VGA
4096 levels Shades
10Hz – 3000Hz (adjustable)
1000 Watt / m²
Lifetime of LEDs
More than 100,000 Hours
AC220V / 380V+10%
(three items and five lines
Exchange frame speed
Vertical Viewing Angle
Horizontal Viewing Angle
Way of Drive
1/16 scan constant current
To be synchronized with computer monitor
>1500cd / m² ( adjustable )
Requirement of System environment
- 20°C~ 60°C, 10% - 90%RH
For 5 types of line(IBDN), no more than 150 meters; for fiber, no more than 5000 meters.
Stable performance,wide applicability, high brightness, superb performance/price ratio.
1.High brightness enables longer viewing distance and ensures the spectators far from the screen can still enjoy what is shown.
2.Superb performance/price ratio offers you both top notch quality and reasonable price, maximizing the value of your investment.
- Q:Is the TV screen good for the LCD or the LCD?
- In the television industry, LCD TV is divided into LED TV (depending on the backlight system) (using LED backlight module for the screen to provide light) and the traditional LCD TV (using CCFL cold cathode fluorescent tube light source).
- Q:LED electronic display and P have anything to do
- P generally represents the pixel pitch, and P followed by the value of the two mainly refers to the distance between the pixels, usually called the point spacing. And the smaller the value of this point spacing, the higher the unit pixel, the more clear the display screen.
- Q:IPS screen and LED screen difference
- Simply said IPS screen perspective wider, more wide color gamut, suitable for mapping and see high-definition movies, the drawback is a higher delay, play the game is not to force the shadow. Suitable for making pictures or watching movies.
- Q:Led display brightness is not enough because of what are the reasons
- Display screen software which can adjust the brightness of the display. If you use the time for a long time, there are reasons for light failure, it is recommended to consider replacement
- Q:Production of LED display the basic raw materials which ah?
- Circuit board, light-emitting diode, 138,245D, 4953, driver IC, capacitor, resistance, mask, bottom shell, bracket, magnetic column, waterproof glue, waterproof pad, pin, cable, power cord, power supply , Box, steel structure, control system (synchronous receiving card, send card, adapter board; asynchronous card)
- Q:Led display and led lighting What is the difference?
- D display and led lighting are two LED as a light source. The main difference between the two is: to achieve different functions. Led display is the use of dot matrix module, through the red, green and blue combination of three colors using the control system to achieve text, video, pictures and other content display. Led lighting is the main pursuit of brightness and white balance.
- Q:Led display support what video format
- LED display support video format depends mainly on the LED display control software, generally supports a variety of formats of graphics and text pieces: TXT, DOC, RTF, AVI, JPEG, MOV, MPEG, DAT, VOB, BMP, JPG, TIFF, GIF, FLI, FLC, RMVB
- Q:LED display power supply how to configure how many units with the plate is calculated.
- I with 14 P10, power supply * (0.8-0.9) / each unit board power can be rounded down.
- Q:LED display how to install it?
- LED display according to the application of different areas, divided into a variety of installation methods, there are: fixed installation, rental hoisting, stadium fence installation.
- Q:16: 9LED What is the approximate size of the display?
- First determine a length or width size, here to length as an example. If the length is 96 meters, then 96 ÷ 16 = 6 × 9 = 54 meters
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range