Luxury wilton wool area rugs carpet for Home
2.stero jacquard pattern
5.fire retardance ,durability
Material: 100% PP
Pattern: Cut Pile
Technics: Machine tufted
Use: Bathroom, Bedroom, Commercial, Decorative, Home, Hotel, Prayer, Other
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Brand Name: CNBM
Model Number: AR
Color: Max. 16 colors as approval
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||nylon printed Commercial Carpet is Rolled in plastic bag|
|Delivery Detail:||20-60 days after receiving deposit|
2.cut pile, customized pattern
3.back: pp net/ pu
Max. 16 colors as approval, 2 stocked sets 18 colors/set
2/47's Dewsbury – 660/2 Tex
8mm +/- 0.5mm
8mm +/- 0.5mm
8mm +/- 0.5mm
8mm +/- 0.5mm
10mm +/- 0.5mm
10mm +/- 0.5mm
10mm +/- 0.5mm
10mm +/- 0.5mm
Polyester, Jute/PP, Constructive BASF Latex
Packaging & Shipping
Packing: Commercial,Decorative,Hotel,Bedroom PP Wilton Carpet is Rolled in plasticbag
Delivery: 20Days after receiving your deposit
|We have more than 100 kinds of samples for your reference.|
|Customized Sample Services:||It is available, we can match all the customer's sample.|
|Sample Lead Time:||7 work days.|
|Installing Service:||We can provide the professional install solution for customers.|
Jacquard PP Wilton Area Rug with high density
CNBM International Corporation
(CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.With the advantages in Cement, Composite Materials, New Building Materials and Engineering, We are enlarging sub-brand. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches in 5 countries with a view to realize localization. Meanwhile, we have established strategic partnerships with hundreds of domestic manufacturers and sound business relations with clients from over 120 countries. In line with the business, CNBM International launched E-business platform Okorder.com. It conformed the best resource and logistics to meet the customers’ request with 24 hours full-time service.
Our Vision: Initiate new global trading structure; create new value for benefit related partners.
We will do utmost to promote rational use of resources under the new structure, meanwhile, create new value of “green, environment friendly and sustainable’ for a more prosperous future.
CNBM International Co. Carpet Dept.
At CNBM International Co. Carpet Dept., we design and weave beautiful carpets of superb durability - with axminster, tufted and wilton carpets to suit all hospitality environments. · There is no size limitation on rug size. Rugs can be created with a variety of materials from pure wool to woolen silk, from natural fiber to chemical fiber.
- Q:Is diluted vinegar and baking soda bad for carpet?
- Chopped green pepper [sautee with chopped onions] Garlic cloves chopped up sauteed with onions peppers Cumin [maximum serious spice for chili as properly the chili powder] Adobo seasoning [the genuine Mexican all-purpose spice] Can of diced green chilis [Ortega makes a good one] My technique is composed of cooking/sauteeing all of the greens and spices mutually, then frying out the beef one after the different and then combining meat and veggie mixtures and simmering a jointly as till now including the beans...once you're cooking the beans from scratch your self [fairly than dishonest like me and commencing up cans!] then you definately'll ought to prepare dinner the beans one after the different too. it truly is an All Day experience if executed the previous college way, yet properly worth it - and continually make a humongous batch and take something of the week off! p.s. do no longer forget approximately the cumin - this is the genuine tang in good chili!
- Q:tank size of a carpet python?
- I can only say this: Carpet Pythons are semi arboreal and need a tank that is long and tall. A 6-8ft. wide and 2-3ft. tall tank should do fine for the rest of the carpet python's life.
- Q:I have a rug that appears to be shedding.What do I do?
- stop wiping your feet on the dog and let the poor thing outside once in a while.
- Q:How to make design on white rug?
- I did a design on an outdoor sisal type rug and it came out really nice. I used spray paint and sealed it with polyurethane. You can get the templates at a craft store or make one yourself. There might be a problem if there is a high pile on the carpet. The design might not have clean edges. You could try one section of it on the back of the rug. Or get a carpet remanent with a pile like you have on your white carpet to try. If the design does not have clear edges you might be able to touch it up with a tiny paintbrush. I don't think a dye (like Rit Dye) would work. It would run and make a mess. I think you would have to stick to a surface treatment only-like spray paint.
- Q:My carpet is so stained! Help!!!?
- the stains go into the pad.....and when you shampoo it, it only removes the surface stains, then the stains in the padding seep up through the carpet.. you can forget kool-aid stains ever coming ouy of carpet.. you can replace the pad, then shampoo the carpet yourself. or put tile or laminate flooring in the room where the children are.laminate flooring has come down in price.
- Q:How do you remove creases from an area rug?
- Lay the rug out in the sun to warm Then back roll the rug is the best way to do it. It should be back rolled around a tube. Carpet tubes work the best. Roll it tight. If the rug is large have some one help you. Then place in a very warm area such as out in the sun for as long as possible during the day. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:Bad carpet mildew smell?
- If it is wall to wall carpet: a) get a poerful vacuum cleaner which can collect the water from the water into the vacuum's upright drum. b) Run a fan over the carpet so it dries up in a day. The problem is not on the surface of the carpet, but the base of the carpet which has :actionbac: which is a synthetic rubber type of stuff which gets soaked, and it takes a lot of time to dry it. c)If the carpet is really old, and you cannot get the smell out in a two day time, then discard and fit a new carpet. if it is a rug which is loose laid, a) remove the rug and put it in the sun to dry it. b) reverse the carpet, exposing the backing to the sun and dry it for another day before you put it back in the room.
- Q:How do I clean a pet stain from an oriental rug?
- You do not need to buy anything expensive. The ingredients you need are baking soda, vinegar, dish washing liquid, and hydrogen peroxide. This will work on both the stain and the odor. Many people swear by various commercial products and you could buy something from a pet store or from a vet, but this recipe will work just as well and won't cost as much. Best of luck with it.
- Q:Will my carpet be ok without underlay?
- For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awSTS Just to make sure you don't get confused by responses of other answerer's. No, you may not install wall to wall carpeting over a laminate floor. It would be a mess and a headache you don't want. It's a floating floor it's not attached to the floor pick up the laminate and foam and throw it away. Loose lay or double faced tape idea is the only option to leave laminate in place if for some reason it's a have to situation that I can truly understand. Your manufacture's warranty's are in place for a reason. To give you a length of time to expect your carpeting to last. With proper installation methods. Including a wear warranty and texture retention warranty. Both of those would be void if the carpet is not installed with a minimum 6 lb density foam pad for cut pile carpet or 20oz felt pad for looped carpet over a stable substrate. Unless of course it is installed using a gluedown method with an adhesive. I don't believe you would be able to find a glue that would adhere to the laminate surface without being really toxic. Good Luck with your project it will be worth it in the end. Both Shaw and Mohawk's websites would be helpful to you in making your selections and getting information. You can also check with the Carpet and Rug Institute's website for more information.
- Q:Can you clean a carpet this way?
- My favorite method for cleaning carpets involves renting a carpet machine for the weekend, NOT buying the cleaner that they offer, and instead using lemon scented ammonia and plain vinegar with hot water in the cleaning machine. This is a very clean rinsing formula that will cut grime and pet odors without damaging the carpet. New padding is a must but you can clean the carpets and then pull them outside to dry while you replace the padding and mop the underfloor with the sudsy ammonia and vinegar mix. 2 cups ammonia 2 cups vinegar 1 full tank of hot water on the carpet machine Please remember! Keep all bleach and bleaching products away from the ammonia! Once the carpets and floor are dry the ammonia is dispersed and you will not have to worry about a negative chemical reaction in the future.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range