Low Price Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-JIS G3322
GL as base metal, after pretreatment (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several layers of color, then after firing and cooling, finally the plate steel is called pre-painted aluzinc steel. Pre-painted Aluzinc steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
General Information Of Low Price Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-JIS G3322
508mm or 610mm
According to RAL color fan
Commercial and structural quality
Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
JIS G 3322, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Full wrapped with anti-damped paper inside, iron sheet wrapped outside, and bundled by iron strips
Base Steel Grade
SGCC, SGCD, DX51D+Z DX52D+Z; S200GD, S220GD, S280GD,S350GD,CS,FS,SS
Technical Data Of Low Price Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-JIS G3322
Technical Data Of Low Price Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-JIS G3322
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Low Price Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-JIS G3322
It can be widely used in transportation, light industry, civil usage and farming. It is also the perfect building material in construction for making steel roofing, corrugate sheet, sandwich panel for wall or roofing, facade wall,shutters and home appliance.
Packaging & Delivery Of Low Price Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-JIS G3322
The packing of coils consists of anti-damp paper, PVC film, hardboard paper, steel box, strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye to the side) or wooden pallets(eye to the sky).
Delivery Detail: As customer requested
- Q:Why was there molten steel at Ground Zero?
- that's just it: there wasn't very much molten steel for the very reason you point out. Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F. This is not hot enough to melt structural steel. However, engineers say that for the World Trade Center towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength. Steel will lose about half its strength at 1,200 degrees F. The steel will also become distorted when heat is not a uniform temperature. after the collapse, a LOT of folks took a look at the remains. the result was the conclusion that the fire caused the central core of the building to weaken. When the floors collapsed one on top of the other, the weight was too much for the weaked core to bear, causing the result we are all familiar with. hope this helps
- Q:What is Mild Steel? Is it the same as Seamless Steel?
- I wonder from your phrasing if you are referring to pipe or tubular steel. Seamless Black usually are terms used when referring to pipe. Mild steel is low carbon steel, easy to machine, form, weld. It has lower strength than medium or high carbon steels. AISI 1018 is probably the most common. If this middle man cannot provide any specifications, maybe you need a new source.
- Q:steel industry?
- NAFTA became a unfastened commerce contract it is fairly a lot a republican proper. unfastened markets are a sturdy element. each and every so often unfastened markets deliver approximately the shortcoming of jobs in one sector yet that would not advise unfastened commerce is undesirable. opposition like that ensures that capital is spent in it is best way. Proping up death industries isn't a sturdy concept. i know it is not a favored element to declare, even though it is the certainty. would desire to we've propped up the horse and carriage marketplace while autos got here alongside so as that horse handlers did not lose thier jobs? in all risk not. unfastened commerce is a sturdy element. That being mentioned, i don't think of that Obama will merely blanketly wipe out any coverage by means of fact it became a Bush coverage. he isn't that stupid. If it became a sturdy coverage that labored, i'm particular it will be retained.
- Q:where did WTC steel go?
- Some of the steel was recycled for sale to other countries where they aren't so picky about reusing building materials. NIST had 200 pieces of the steel for their investigation, which they returned last year. This was covered in the press. The rest of the steel was held at JFK international airport's Hangar 17. Much of it will be placed/has been placed in the new museum beneath the Memorial at the WTC site. Thousands of pieces are being given out for 9/11 memorials all over the world. Just about every day you read in the newspaper about another piece going here or there to this city or that city. Yes, a lot of the steel was tested for a number of chemical compounds. It had to be for safety reasons before storing it and giving it out. Depending upon what countries the recycled beams were sent to and their rules, it was sometimes tested at the ports of entry over there, as well.
- Q:what is best cookware? stainless steel or iron?
- Some utensils are both cookware and bakeware. The choice of material for cookware and bakeware items has a significant effect on the item's performance , particularly in terms of thermal conductivity and how much food sticks to the item when in use. Some choices of material also require special pre-preparation of the surface - known as seasoning - before they are used for food preparation. Stainless steel cookware is a great choice for safe cooking. Many kinds of cookware react with the foods, either changing the taste of the food or even releasing harmful materials into the food that can cause imbalances or diseases. Many non-stick coatings like teflon are safe - but once they get scratched or overheated they can start to leak chemicals in the food that are according to some scientific studies dangerous and possibly carcinogenic. Both the cooking pot and lid handles can be made of the same material, but will mean that when picking up or touching either of these parts oven gloves will need to be worn. In order to avoid this, handles can be made of non heat conducting materials, for example bakelite, plastic or wood. It is best to avoid hollow handles because they are difficult to clean or to dry.
- Q:What was the Iron and Steel Corporation of Great Britain created for?
- Iron and Steel Bill That would be the Bill to nationalise the Steel industry in UK so that the Socialist Government could destroy it. Britain having won the War against Hitler promptly elected a nasty little Fascist who called himself a socialist Clement Atlee who went and nationalised many key Industries in UK so that the Government could run them. In 1979 British Steel was costing the UK tax payer a £Million per day to keep running and was on the point of collapse with Steel production declining. Unfortunately it wasn't until Mrs. Thatcher came to power in 1979 that they were later put back into the Public sector and shares in British Steel could be bought by the Public and the Company run by people who knew how to run a steel industry. As a consequence Britain now produces more steel than it has ever done in its History.
- Q:Fallout 3: Broken Steel Glitch?
- for my area i've got in no way stricken with achievements. Hell, i've got in no way logged into domicile windows stay in six months for the reason that this game got here out. i do no longer even have the disk in my laptop. I merely launch by FOMM and FOSE. you already know what achievements i like, making mods. human beings love a number of my mods, and to me this is a real success. the sport is merely game, enjoying it would not recommend something, this is different from you lived in SE Asia for 6 months in a shack with out working water with a warm distant places female you met on line and then introduced her and your toddler back to stay inclusive of your mom, no, you haven't any longer achieved something different than to be entertained by skill of somebody else's success. Oh, specific you have solved some mysteries, explored some areas and located some issues that have been hidden, yet you likely regarded up on line the places for lots of the stuff you discovered besides. Oh, and to respond to your question: Bethesda's engaged on it, alongside with fixing the a million.5 replace that kills mods with outdoors adjustments by skill of making the sport crash on shop.
- Q:Steel Arch Building.........!!?
- Just google steel arch building, you will get plenty of selection , pictures, prices and designs
- Q:Disadvantages of stainless steel?
- Stainless Steel has more advantages than disadvantages. But u asked for disadvantages so they r as follows i've given common disadvantages more can be found on Google. Disadvantages of Stainless Steel: Stainless steel tends to scratch and dent. Food, grease and fingerprints show very clearly on stainless steel, making frequent wiping and cleaning a necessity. High initial cost Difficult to fabricate, or in other words, it is not as malleable as other metals, say iron, and hence if not fabricated properly, results in costly re-work. Difficult to weld High cost of polishing etc. i.e. adding finishing touches for the market. there are advantages more than disadvantages. But u asked for disadvantages that's why i have given only disadvantages of stainless steel Hope what u want u got.
- Q:Are steel toed hiking boots worth buying?
- Steel Toe Hiking Boots
Total area of XPSTEEL is approximately 600,000 square meters, and fixed assets of it is 2.5 billion Yuan;It specializes in manufacturing and selling hot-dipped galvanized steel sheet/coil , Prepainted steel sheet/coil hot-dipped,Galvalume steel sheet/coin , aluminum-zinc plated plate , cold-rolled products , Tin plate , hot-dipped aluminum steel sheet 50,000 tons, polysilicon 2,800 tons and single silicon wafer 8 million pieces;The Group has more than 1,800 employees, advanced professional manufacture equipment and matured technology as well as a team of high-quality professional management and technical talents.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||ISO 9001;ISO 14000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range