Low Price Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-JIS G3322
GL as base metal, after pretreatment (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several layers of color, then after firing and cooling, finally the plate steel is called pre-painted aluzinc steel. Pre-painted Aluzinc steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
General Information Of Low Price Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-JIS G3322
508mm or 610mm
According to RAL color fan
Commercial and structural quality
Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
JIS G 3322, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Full wrapped with anti-damped paper inside, iron sheet wrapped outside, and bundled by iron strips
Base Steel Grade
SGCC, SGCD, DX51D+Z DX52D+Z; S200GD, S220GD, S280GD,S350GD,CS,FS,SS
Technical Data Of Low Price Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-JIS G3322
Technical Data Of Low Price Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-JIS G3322
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Low Price Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-JIS G3322
It can be widely used in transportation, light industry, civil usage and farming. It is also the perfect building material in construction for making steel roofing, corrugate sheet, sandwich panel for wall or roofing, facade wall,shutters and home appliance.
Packaging & Delivery Of Low Price Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-JIS G3322
The packing of coils consists of anti-damp paper, PVC film, hardboard paper, steel box, strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye to the side) or wooden pallets(eye to the sky).
Delivery Detail: As customer requested
- Q:Choke tubes for steel shot?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Choke tubes for steel shot? Will any modified choke or improved Cylinder choke be safe to use with steel shot? If these are safe, which is better for duck or goose hunting?
- Q:Nylon or Steel Stringed Guitar?
- Nylon stringed guitars are almost always intended for classical and flamenco guitar styles. You might see the occasional performer using one for folk, and of course Willie Nelson is famous for his nylon string sound in the country genre. The strings can be easier on a beginners fingers but you will find much less selection than with steel string guitars. Nylon has a mellower sound than steel, and good ones sound amazingly rich and full. Classical guitarists use their fingernails instead of picks to get more varied texture out of the guitar, but you can safely use a pick. Steel stringed guitars are what you are seeing and hearing most if you listen to pop, rock, country, folk, etc. There will be a much wider selection of beginner instruments to choose from. ( and some of them will be horrible!) The strings can be tougher on your fingers until you build up callouses, but that only takes a month or so. A steel string guitar will sound correct in a wider range of music, but will never sound as good at classical music as nylon. Bottom line: you can learn on either style guitar, but unless you are planning to go into classical or flamenco guitar, go with steel. In either case, don't get the cheapest one out there. It's a real case of you-get-what-you-pay-for. A cheap one will be harder to play and keep in tune.
- Q:STAINLESS STELL AND MS STEEL MATERIAL WELDING POSSIBLE OR NOT?
- Welding austenitic stainless steels to carbon and low alloy steels are established methods in the process and construction industries. Dissimilar metal welds involving stainless steels can be done using most full fusion weld methods, including TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) and MIG (Metal Inert Gas). Weld procedures using filler (consumable) enable better control of joint corrosion resistance and mechanical properties. In selecting the weld filler, the joint is considered as being stainless, rather than the carbon steel. Over-alloyed fillers are used to avoid dilution of the alloying elements in the fusion zone of the parent stainless steel.
- Q:Is stainless steel magnetic?
- Some stainless steel are magnetic and some aren't. The real high grade stainless steels aren't magnetic.Stainless is just regular steel with varying degrees of nickel and chromium alloys mixed in the batch. The more nickel and chromium the less likely to be magnetic. A lot of stainless exhaust pipes and barbecue grills claim to be stainless, and yet they still rust and tend to be magnetic. They must use the bare minimum of nickel and chromium in the melted batch just to claim the title of stainless steel. Nickel and chromium are quite expensive and they are what gives the steel the anti-corrosion and extreme hardness characteristics along with loss of magnetism of the steel. If you have stainless steel that is magnetic , it is a good sign it is stainless steel that barely meets the criteria of true stainless steel.
- Q:Surgical Steel Piercing Reaction?
- Good quality surgical steel reactions are rare. (has a lot less nickel than stainless steel) They have a teeny amount of nickel, but even the most serious reactors rarely have problems with it. Titanium has even less nickel. Niobium none (but that can be hard to find) Theres also quartz, which is fine to pierce with, but not for sports. I react to alot of cheap 'metals'. Which mostly end up being nickel plated. Like necklaces and belt buckles. Even some gold (which is nowhere near as good as people seem to think) Never had a problem with surgical steel or ti. I'd get titanium if you're worried. Its readily available.
- Q:Cleaning granite and stainless steel?
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances look best when they're clean and shiny. To clean tough stains and cooking grease, and give them a dazzling shine, try the same detergent you would use when washing the dishes. One formulated to cut grease works especially well.This also works well for general kitchen cleaning.Waterless hand soap also works great as a polish, simply rub on, and polish - no rinsing. :) Don't use an ordinary kitchen cleaning product to clean granite. The newest technology uses peroxide and detergents to penetrate soiled areas. Simply spray a product such as Bio-OX Citrus Concentrate on the soiled area, allow it to penetrate for a few minutes, then wipe clean. Baking soda can be sprinkled on for a more abrasive cleaning action. Repeat if necessary. Granite can also be cleaned using warm, sudsy water (a mild detergent such as a grease cutting dish detergent or laundry detergent is fine) or a solution of borax and water. Thoroughly rinse and buff dry. To remove stains from granite, make a paste of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide or baking soda and Bio-OX Citrus Concentrate and cover the stain with the paste. Cover the paste with a damp cloth, leave overnight, then wet down and scrub with a nonmetallic scrubbing pad. Rinse thoroughly with clean water. Wipe up any spills as they happen so they don't soak in, and always dry coutertops after washing the dishes.
- Q:i want to see the atomic structure of carbon steel?
- This is actually a quite complex question... The atomic arrangement in steels can be controlled over a pretty wide range of different structures. This is really the fundamental reason why steel is such a commonly used material. The different atomic structures produce different physical properties so metallurgists have developed many different processes to control the atomic structure to get the properties they want. One simple answer is that Fe is BCC, body centered cubic at room temperature at equilibrium conditions. When you heat Fe up, it transforms to FCC, face centered cubic. If you continue heating Fe, it goes back to BCC, then it melts. The addition of C makes these structures (and the transformation temperatures) different. Deviating from equilibrium conditions by, for example, cooling very quickly (quenching) creates different atomic structures (one of the most important is known as martensite). Depending on how much C is in the steel, you can also have two different atomic structures (two different phases) present in equilibirum, for example, pearlite which is a mix of alpha Fe (BCC) and iron carbide Fe3C (orthorombic crystal structure). So... you need to think a little more about exactly what you want a picture of. I hope this helps
- Q:A question about steel?
- Your terms of strong and durable are not specific enough to know what you really need. Are you describing an application where you are using this as a spring or a structural support? Here is description home depot provides: Simpson Strong-Tie straps and plates join and reinforce joints with simple, versatile solutions for a wide range of connections. Available in many lengths, widths and thicknesses, YOur temcan be used on the wide or narrow face of lumber for light repairs or heavy-duty projects. Many straps are designed to be used back-to-back on a piece of lumber without fastener interference. A versatile, medium-duty strap for a variety of connections and splices Designed for use on the edge of 2x members, with a nailing pattern that reduces potential for splitting Install where plates or soles are cut, at wall intersections and as ridge ties 12 in. Length Made from 18-Gauge steel Stainless Steel offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications Install with 10d common nails If your application sounds like what they describe you should be fine. If it doesn't you may have trouble. As far as tempering your stainless I doubt you will be successful. If you take a magnet and it is not attracted to this strap, the strap is 304 SS. 304SS only gains strength through work hardening (making it thinner by rolling) Heat treating doesn't affect it.
- Q:Why can hot rolled coils be placed outside?
- Because hot-rolled steel coils are generally used as raw material for semi-finished products, they have to be further used for pickling and cold rolling to make more use. The rust and dust can be removed after pickling
- Q:can i heat treat and temper ASTM A36 steel?
- A36 is plain carbon structural steel. A36 could almost be considered junk steel. It is not suitable for cutting tools in any respect, as it is far to soft to hold an edge. A36 generally cannot be heat-treated, A36 can only be strengthened by cold-working, and even then, only up to about 60,000 psi. Heating the steel will only make it softer. The only real virtue of A36 is that it's easy to work with, it's easily cut and machined and it is very easy to weld. This is good for making steel structure, but not for knives. Probably the most popular material for knife blades is type 440C stainless. 440C is easy to work with in the un-treated state, and the heat treatment procedure is relatively simple.
Total area of XPSTEEL is approximately 600,000 square meters, and fixed assets of it is 2.5 billion Yuan;It specializes in manufacturing and selling hot-dipped galvanized steel sheet/coil , Prepainted steel sheet/coil hot-dipped,Galvalume steel sheet/coin , aluminum-zinc plated plate , cold-rolled products , Tin plate , hot-dipped aluminum steel sheet 50,000 tons, polysilicon 2,800 tons and single silicon wafer 8 million pieces;The Group has more than 1,800 employees, advanced professional manufacture equipment and matured technology as well as a team of high-quality professional management and technical talents.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||ISO 9001;ISO 14000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range