Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 17X21X17
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:easy way to do rod bearings?
- are you sure only the rod bearings are affected and no damage to crank pin ? remove the oil pan and work under the engine. when you remove the oil pan you can have access to connecting rods, you just unbolt the rod cap and replace the bearings then re-torque back the cap's bolts. you may turn the crankshaft while working around on each rod..
- Q:can i use rubbing alcohol to clean my skateboard bearings?
- Ditto on the don't use WD-40 and definitely don't put cooking oil on your bearings unless you want to be a crud magnet. Rubbing alcohol should be fine for cleaning, but you'll definitely need to lube the bearings with a high quality bearing grease from your local sports/skate shop. Without the lube, the bearings will be clean, but the metal against metal will cause them to wear out way too quickly. Good luck!
- Q:How do I remove really stubborn dirty skateboard bearings?
- any kind of lubercant and a good soak should make them slick enough to come out. if you do use something like wd-40 you'll have to make sure that you clean them good you don't want to have wd-40 on them it'll just make it more dirty. Some bearings are just naturally hard to get out of wheels, i've had this problem but i wasn't trying to save them so it just ruined them, they are probably still very usable just a good cleaning and some good lube will make them good again. If the axle things doesn't work and a screw driver doesn't work after you lube them up good then you're probably just out of luck and will need to just get new bearings. try to clean then wheels good to get most of that dirt out of there, a can of air will work good.
- Q:how can i remove my wheel bearings with out a wheel bearing remover on my kawasaki motorcycle?
- Once okorder.com/ One way or the other, there is no reason not to use the correct tool.
- Q:Bevo 608 ABEC 9, or labeda Swiss lite bearings?
- I've never used faster or better than a Boss Swiss ABEC 5, just make sure whatever you choose fits your skate frame - micro bearings aren't compatible with all chassis. Higher abec ratings wear out quickly due to corrosion/rust when exposed to asphalt.
- Q:Which skateboard bearings are better?
- Reds bearings are better I used to skate them and loved them but it is really worth spending the money for bones swiss or super reds.
- Q:Good skateboard+bone swiss bearings for under 90-80$?
- A okorder.com. Keep in mind that if you go with the pro set, after your deck breaks you only need to spend 60 on a new one since you can save the trucks wheels and bearings.
- Q:If you have had a complete brake job done, is it possible to miss bad wheel bearings?
- no! you paid for brakes(way too much by the way). not bearing inspection or anything else. yes there close to each other, but you have to have a reason to inspect something, they(sears) are not going to do ANYthing beyond what you paid for. especially a shop like that where they have 20 yr olds working there, who know almost nothing except to get each job in n out as fast as possible. you might have had better results from a REAL mom pop repair shop where they care a little more. basically the same response for the recall question. a good repair shop MAY have known about recalls, but not sears or pep boys where they dont care if you ever come back or not. you just got a lesson about finding good repair shopps sticking with them for life. oh and by the way... next time time buy a toyota.
- Q:is there something wrong with the bones swiss black bearings i bought?
- Check to see if the bearings are seated correctly in the wheels. If that's not it, check to see if the nuts that hold the wheels on are too tight. If you loosen them a little, the wheels should spin better. You should also have 1 washer on each side of the wheel. This prevents the bearing from touching the truck and slowing it down. How long have you had the bearings? It usually takes a few week before they start to spin their best, once some of the oil they are packaged with dries out a little.
- Q:How much would it cost to replace the rod bearings in a 1987 Pontiac Fiero?
- Engine would have to come out of the car to replace rod bearings so there would be a fair amount of labor involved in just getting the engine out. Its also unlikely that just the rod bearings are bad, usually if the rod bearings are bad so are the rod journals on the crank and then you have to wonder about the rest of the engine. If you like the car otherwise I would figure on getting a rebuilt engine. Price out a rebuilt engine and then the cost to install it and use that number to decide if you are going to buy the car. If you do get the car take it to a shop and have em pull the motor and have a look at it. If its worth fixing have em fix it if not you are not out anything extra since you would have had to remove the old one to install the rebuilt one anyway.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range