Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Insulation Made in China with High Quality
Packaging & Delivery:
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Theoretical Thermal Conductivity
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength(25mm thick)MPa
Plastic Bag Inside, Braided Bag Outside
Low heat conductivity and thermal capacity
Excellent thermal stability and shock resistance
Strong tensile resistance
Excellent heat insulation, fireproof and sound insulation.
1. Industrial kiln, heating device, high-temperature pipeline wall lining.
2. Heat insulation of electric boiler, steam turbine and nuclear electricity.
3. Wall lining of chemical high-temperature conversion unit and heating equipment.
4. Fireproof and heat insulation of tall buildings.
5. Heat insulation of kiln door and roofs.
6. Materials of high-temperature filtration.
- Q:In recent years, because of the global energy prices continue to rise, energy saving has become a China national strategy background, than the insulation bricks and other traditional refractory pouring material such as 10-30% ceramic fiber has been more and more widely used in the domestic Chinese, development prospect is very promising. Throw carpet and spray carpet difference
- Ceramic fiber products have several different forms of derivative products, each of the products in the same alumina content, the density is not the same, so the proportion of ceramic fiber and alumina content is irrelevant.
- Q:Who can tell me what the ceramic fiber density is?
- Density of ceramic fiber products: 1. The density of aluminum silicate wool board by means of wet process production is 192kg/m3 ; 2. The density of aluminum silicate cotton blanket by means of dry process production is 128kg/m3 ;
- Q:What’s the density of ceramic fiber board?
- 1. Density board is namely fiber board. Its principal raw material is wood fiber or other plant fibers. 2. It is a kind of artificial panel processed by crushing, soaking, grinding into wood pulp, adding into certain sizing material, hot press and drying. 3. Based on the differences of volume density, the fiberboard can be classified into three types: high density fiberboard (280kg/m3), medium density fiberboard (300 kg/m3), and low density fiberboard (320kg/m3).
- Q:Should the ceramic fiber furnace be compacted?
- In view of the large industrial furnace, the ceramic fiber module can be chosen to be refractory, heat insulated and insulated, and the ceramic fiber module is firmly fixed on the furnace wall by the parallel mounting method, which is more reliable
- Q:Is the glass fiber needled blanket made of aluminium silicate needle blanket?
- The highest temperature of glass fiber is a kind of refractory material does not exceed 500 degrees, with the aluminum foil (the main role is to have the reflection function) with silica gel (the main role is to increase the toughness of the yellow) after high temperature treatment of white flour has not after high temperature treatment if a layer of wax layer of ceramic fiber and ceramic fiber such as fruit compared to the more expensive! Because of the different production process, his refractory temperature is not the same! Ceramic fiber has a disadvantage of relatively itchy, do not appearance after molding of glass fiber!
- Q:Is high density ceramic fiber board environmentally friendly?
- As far as I know, high density ceramic fiber board is environmentally friendly. For it is a kind of plate pressed by the raw material of ceramics and other plant fibers combining urea formaldehyde resin or other synthetic resins under the conditions of heat with pressure, it is more natural and environmental.
- Q:Which price is high, glass fiber or ceramic fiber? Why? Is it the same function?
- Ceramic fiber has a disadvantage of relatively itchy, do not appearance after molding of glass fiber!
- Q:What is the performance of ceramic fiber tube furnace?
- It is a kind of high temperature experiment equipment, adopting quality and super energy-conservation ceramic fiber tank. It is highly energy-conservation, and its energy consumption is only a half of ordinary tube furnace. High temperature electric resistance wire warms up, and the insulation layer is fiber cotton blanket and metal shell. Quartz tube and sealing equipment can be chosen according to different requirements, and can be vacuumized or connected to air. It includes various types: tube furnace, tube furnace of multiple temperature zones, tube-typed heating furnace, tube-typed resistance furnace, high temperature tube… 6、Owing to perfect insulation performance and low heat capacity, the whole equipment and ordinary heavy refractory furnace
- Q:Does anybody know about the property and application of the ceramic fiber heating plate?
- Ceramic heater plate is a heater with high heating temperature and long service life. It can adapt to increasingly high requirement on working temperature in modern industries, particularly the chemical industry, chemical fiber, engineering plastics, plastic machinery, electronics, medicine, food and various pipelines. Ceramic heater is formed by putting screw-type resistance wire through specially designed high temperature resistant ceramic tile and extending it precisely. It is flexible with beautiful metal shell ceramic fiber as the insulating layer, forming effective high temperature and high power density. It is a heater with band form, flexible design and easy installation. Element structure of ceramic heating plate (far-infrared heating plate, embedded ceramic heating plate): Adopting high radiance glaze and ceramic material with good thermal shock performance as base material, ceramic heating plate is sintered at a time with high-quality nichrome wire.
- Q:Who knows the density of ceramic fiber board?
- Density board is also called as fiber board. Fiber board is a kind of artificial panel, whose principal raw material is wood fiber or other plant fiber. After being tear up, soaked, grinded and adding some sizing, fiber board can be manufactured via processes like hot press molding and dry-up, etc. According to its different volume and density, it can be classified into three categories: high density fiber board, 280 kg/m3; medium density fiber board, 300 kg/m3; low density fiber board, 320 kg/m3.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range