Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Insulation Made in China with High Quality
Packaging & Delivery:
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Theoretical Thermal Conductivity
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength(25mm thick)MPa
Plastic Bag Inside, Braided Bag Outside
Low heat conductivity and thermal capacity
Excellent thermal stability and shock resistance
Strong tensile resistance
Excellent heat insulation, fireproof and sound insulation.
1. Industrial kiln, heating device, high-temperature pipeline wall lining.
2. Heat insulation of electric boiler, steam turbine and nuclear electricity.
3. Wall lining of chemical high-temperature conversion unit and heating equipment.
4. Fireproof and heat insulation of tall buildings.
5. Heat insulation of kiln door and roofs.
6. Materials of high-temperature filtration.
- Q:What is the standard of ceramic fiber board?
- It shall be light, resistant to high temperature, good in heat stability, low in thermal conductivity and specific heat, and resistant to mechanical shock. And it shall be exclusively used in the environment of high temperature, high pressure and easy abrasion.
- Q:What is the price of ceramic fiber backing board?
- The backing board of glass curtain wall usually refers to the decorating board installed behind the glass for such parts as block beam, connecting part and embedded part. Generally, it is 3-4mm aluminum-plastic board. It also can be single aluminum board or any other board. Considering that it stands no external force (eg. wind load), it can be freely installed. There is no strict quality requirement, but the only requirement is flatness in order to insure the beauty even under the sun. If the glass between glass curtain wall is color-glazed or coated, that is to say, transparency of glass is not so good, there is no need to install backing board.
- Q:Is ceramic fiber cotton block poisonous?
- The dust produced by ceramic fiber cotton block is harmful to body, mainly presented as respiratory symptom, skin and eye irritation symptom, lung function reduction, obvious change of chest radiograph abnormities.
- Q:What is the use of ceramic fiber rope?
- Ceramic fiber loose cotton is made through such a process: Put highly purified raw materials like chamotte, alumina powder, silica powder, silica powder and zircon in high temperature industrial furnace, melt them to form fluid, then use compressed air to inject or thread throwing centrifuge throw it into threadiness, finally use cotton condenser to form ceramic fiber cotton. And fiber cotton can be further processed into kinds of products, such as fiber blanket, board, paper, cloth, rope, etc. Ceramic fiber is highly thermal insulated with such advantages as light weight, high strength, antioxidation, low thermal conductivity coefficient, good softness, corrosion resistance, low heat capacity, sound absorption, etc.
- Q:What is the price of ceramic fiber fire-resistant cloth?
- The price of steel wire asbestos fireproof cloth is 40 yuan. Steel wire asbestos fireproof cloth is made from loose cotton, which is resistant to high temperature, low in thermal conductivity coefficient and unit weight, and good in chemical stability. And it is corrosion-resistant to most chemicals except for hydrofluoric acid, phosphoric acid and strong base. After being soaked in water, water vapor and oil and becoming dry, its physicochemical property remains the same as before. It contains 16%-20% organic fiber. When it is used in high temperature for the first time, the organic fiber will be burnt down, which will not affect product performance.
- Q:What is the difference of ceramic fiber asbestos cloth?
- Considering that you compare it with ceramic fiber cloth, your principle usage must be in thermal insulation: There is a variety of glass fiber cloth, including C glass fiber cloth, non-alkali glass fiber cloth, high silica glass cloth, etc. The former two are relatively cheap, but the applicable temperature is no more than 650℃. The last one, high silica glass cloth, cannot be used in the temperature above 950℃. But it is more expensive with uniform appearance and density. If in a higher temperature, ceramic fiber cloth is suggested to be used and the price is reasonable.
- Q:What industries is ceramic fiber material applicable to?
- Ceramic fiber material is applicable to the following industries: 1. Electrical equipment industry: wood-burning stoves, electric and heat insulation materials of electrical heating equipment, and sealing gaskets of all sorts of electrical components; 2. Glass and ceramic industries: industrial furnaces, the furnace body sealing, and molten and hot bending glass demoulding; 3. Petrochemical industry: thermal insulation of transmission lines and high-temperature pipelines. All these industries need to use the ceramic fiber material.
- Q:How to keep ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber laminated board belongs to high temperature resistant fiber board technology, and especially involves ceramic fiber board technology. It is made by using ceramic fiber as material. Its feature lies in that ceramic fiber is first made into ceramic fiber paper. 1. Multilayer ceramic fiber papers are stacked, pressurized and made into board. Binder layer is set every two layers of ceramic fiber paper one. 2. The thickness of the ceramic fiber paper one is 0.2-1.0mm. The thickness of binder layer is 2 0.5-3.0mm. The fiber diameter of ceramic fiber raw material is 1-5μm and the fiber length is 10-100mm. Ceramic fiber laminated board made by using the practical new program, has high density, strong tensile and impact resistant capability, good friction resistance performance, and certain flexibility, which is especially suitable for the sealing of the high temperature parts, the repair of furnace gaps, the backing lining of refractory materials, etc.
- Q:What is the feature of ceramic fiber gasket?
- 1）Continuous use temperature can reach 1000℃ while short time using temperature is up to 1260℃.2) It is highly resistant to acid-base corrosion and erosion of molten metal (eg. aluminum and zinc). 3).It is good in high temperature strength and thermal insulation properties (please refer to physical and chemical indicators.) 4) It is better in electricity insulation than glass fiber. 5) It is non-toxic, harmless and odourless.
- Q:What’s the use of ceramic fiber resistance furnace?
- The maximum working temperature of ceramic fiber resistance furnace can reach 1200℃. It can be used in the field of laboratory rooms, industrial and mining enterprises, and research and development institutions for elemental analysis and determination, quenching, annealing, and tempering of the small-sized steel. The resistance furnace is equipped with a temperature controller and a thermocouple used for temperature measurement. With complete supplies from manufacturers, the purposes of index regulation and electric furnace control can be realized.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range