Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Insulation Made in China with High Quality
Packaging & Delivery:
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Theoretical Thermal Conductivity
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength(25mm thick)MPa
Plastic Bag Inside, Braided Bag Outside
Low heat conductivity and thermal capacity
Excellent thermal stability and shock resistance
Strong tensile resistance
Excellent heat insulation, fireproof and sound insulation.
1. Industrial kiln, heating device, high-temperature pipeline wall lining.
2. Heat insulation of electric boiler, steam turbine and nuclear electricity.
3. Wall lining of chemical high-temperature conversion unit and heating equipment.
4. Fireproof and heat insulation of tall buildings.
5. Heat insulation of kiln door and roofs.
6. Materials of high-temperature filtration.
- Q:What is the difference of ceramic fiber asbestos cloth?
- Ceramic fiber cloth is resistant to high temperature and heat shock, low in heat conductivity coefficient and heat capacity; excellent high temperature insulation performance and long service life; able to resist the erosion of non-ferrous metal like aluminum and zinc; excellent low and high temperature strength. It is made from asbestos cotton. Owing to its noninflammability, once on fire, it can erase dirt on the cloth.
- Q:What’s the price of refractory ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber refractory thread throwing blanket is 4000 yuan per ton. Ceramic fiber refractory insulation module is 4700 yuan per ton. Ceramic fiber board refractory insulation board is 7000 yuan per ton. These are good.
- Q:What is the difference between ceramic fiber insulated cotton and aluminum silicate cotton?
- Aluminum silicate cotton is a mineral material, and another name is ceramic fiber thermal insulation cotton. It is mainly because of that the composition of aluminum silicate and ceramics is approximately the same. But in exporting and product classification, they belong to the same refractory material in the essence. One is named by its physical composition while the other is translated according to foreign habit.
- Q:What’s the principle of ceramic fiber casing production?
- Mainly referring to the traditional textile production process, and by spinning the aluminum silicate refractory fiber into yarn, using the glass fiber or heat-resistant steel wire as reinforced material, adopting special textile technology and equipment, ceramic fiber casing is thus braided. 1. It is a sort of new thermal insulation refractory and inorganic material. It can be permanently used at high temperature of 1000℃. Containing a certain amount of adhesive material, it is usually burned at lower temperature with no effect on its insulating property. It keeps good mechanical strength even after heating. 2. Ceramic fiber casing has the characteristics of light weight, high temperature resistance, thermal insulation, acid and alkali resistance, innocuity, higher tensile strength and good toughness. 3. Compared with glass fiber sleeve, it has superior electrical insulating property even under high temperature conditions. 4. Ceramic fiber casing possesses good dielectric property, chemical resistance, excellent flexibility and elasticity.
- Q:What's the function of ceramic fiber rope?
- Ceramic fiber is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics.
- Q:Is high density ceramic fiber board environmentally friendly?
- Density board is also called fiberboard. It is artificial plate made from raw material of wood fibers or other plant fibers adding urea formaldehyde resin or other applicable binders. According to the difference of density, it can be classified into three types: high density board, medium density board and low density board. Soft, impact resistant and easy to reprocess, density board is a kind of good material for furniture producing at abroad.
- Q:What’s the density of ceramic fiber board?
- The density of ceramic fiber board is 280-320kg/m3. Made by adopting wet process and vacuum forming techniques, the ceramic fiber board is higher in strength than the fiber blanket and vacuum forming felt, and it applies to high temperature fields with requirement on rigidity and strength of products. The ceramic fiber board has high compression strength and long service life, low thermal capacity and heat conductivity, non-brittle material quality and good toughness, accurate dimension and good flatness, easy cutting and installation, and good anti-wind erosion properties. With continuous production and uniform distribution of fibers, it has stable performance and fine sound absorption and noise reduction properties.
- Q:What are the specifications and models of the ceramic fiber board?
- In terms of the characteristics of the ceramic fiber board, it has high compression strength and long service life, low thermal capacity and heat conductivity, non-brittle material quality and good toughness, accurate dimension and good flatness, easy cutting and installation, and good anti-wind erosion properties. With continuous production and uniform distribution of fibers, it has stable performance and fine sound absorption and noise reduction properties.
- Q:What degree can the high temperature ceramic fiber paper tolerate?
- The products of aluminum silicate ceramic fiber paper are divided into four level temperature, namely 1000℃ ordinary type, 1260℃ standard type, 1360℃ high alumina type and 1450℃ zirconium containing type. These are the maximum temperature resistance, not daily operating temperature. Daily operating temperature should be lower than the maximum temperature resistance.
- Q:Is ceramic fiber cotton block poisonous?
- The dust produced by ceramic fiber cotton block is harmful to body, mainly presented as respiratory symptom, skin and eye irritation symptom, lung function reduction, obvious change of chest radiograph abnormities.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range