Description of Butterfly Valve
Concentric Butterfly Valve has a resilient rubber seat with a metal disc. This type of butterfly valves can be used for isolating or regulating flow.
Wafer, Lug or U type flanged body style fit between FF or RF flanges
PTFE bushing ensure the maximum shaft support and centralized alignment
360°polished disc assures positiveon-off
Hard-Backed Cartridge seat or Edge-Boot seat
The pin,spline or square connection are all available
Universal ISO 5211 mounting pad
Technical Data of Buttefly Valve
|General Design||ISO 5752/BS 5155/API 609|
|Mounting Pad||ISO 5211|
|Face to Face||API 609/EN 558-1 20 series etc.|
|Flange Drilling||DIN 2501 PN10/16|
|Inspection and Test||API 598|
﹡For all available general design, face to face standard and flange drilling,please kindly contact CNBM directly.
Materials of Parts of Butterfly Valve
|1||Body||Cast Iron/Ductile Iron/WCB|
|5||Disc||Stainless Steel/Al-Bronze/Ductile Iron|
﹡For other material request,please kindly contact CNBM directly.
- Q:How can one - way sealed butterfly valves and two-way sealed butterfly valves be distinguished?
- Two way hard sealing butterfly valve:Two way butterfly valve on the valve body usually does not indicate the direction of the media arrow sign, in the design of two-way sealing butterfly valve stem force is greater than one-way butterfly valve stem. The same diameter, pressure butterfly valve, two-way sealing butterfly valve rod diameter than one-way sealing butterfly valve stem diameter. At the time of installation, the butterfly plate can face or back the direction of the medium, without considering the flow direction of the medium.
- Q:Why anti condensation of aluminum alloy anti condensation butterfly valve?
- Anti condensation butterfly valve multi-level unique progressive contact seat design, the valve plate in close contact in the process of gradually seat, ensure good sealing performance while reducing unnecessary torque, and the butterfly plate of stainless steel and the inner parts, thereby prolonging the service life of the valve seat, has strong rust and corrosion function. Torque reduction enables the drive to be lightweight and miniaturized. Unique stem seal prevents fluid leakage.
- Q:How to connect the signal butterfly valve?
- If you mean the signal of fire water supply system, there are generally three outlets, one public, one open and one off. Fire control system signal butterfly valve is normally open, so the signal butterfly valve to open position, with a multimeter to measure the 2 lines, the 2 lines into the input module is fine.
- Q:Do you use the straight stem butterfly valve in the fire fighting engineering?
- Bar valve bar, did not hear the bar with butterfly valve, ah, there are pairs of folder and hand wheel type bar
- Q:What's the difference between butterfly valves and check valves?
- Butterfly valve is manual, only switch function.The check valve is an automatic valve, which prevents backflow of the pipe medium.
- Q:How much is the Honeywell butterfly DN300?
- Find the agent or find a reliable valve plant a lot of foreign brands are in Chinese OEM so find a reliable factory is relatively good service to keep up
- Q:Butterfly valve switch direction respectively?
- If there is no arrow on the handwheel, the indicator on the turbine has been damaged, you can put your ear on the wall of the pipe, turn the handwheel, and through the sound of the pipe medium to determine the direction of the switch.
- Q:What is the difference between wafer (flangeless) type and LUG type of butterfly valves?
- WAFER butterfly valve is the valve is divided into LUG (ears) with and without LUG, ordinary LUG without clip on 12 points in the direction of valve is generally two to four bolt holes was not, whereas the LUG of butterfly valve cross dispersed in a circle. Bolt hole. With LUG all bolted through the LUG, so that the butterfly valve and the clamp on the two flange connection is more solid, you check the valve picture, it is easy to understand
- Q:What does "C" in D971F-16C DN450 RF mean for electric butterfly valves?
- C represents the valve body and the material is cast steel;D stands for butterfly valve; 9 stands for electric; 7 stands for clip type; 1 represents middle line butterfly valve; 16 stands for nominal pressure 1.6Mpa; RF stands for flange joint; in the form of protruding surface.
- Q:What's the difference between a clip on handle butterfly valve and a turbo butterfly valve? Where are they used?
- Just drive differently,Handle butterfly valve is generally small caliber, because generally small caliber torque smaller, can be directly opened and closed by handTurbine butterfly gear box drive stem rotation.The selection principle for when the stem torque is greater than 300N.M when used in gear box drive gear box, and use the handwheel control hand wheel force is not greater than 300 nm.
Our valve is widely used in petroleum, chemicals, power, metallurgical, pharmaceutical and other industries.Our campany insists on surviving on high quality, creating with science and benefiting from management.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；North America;Asia；Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 8,350 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range