Description of Butterfly Valve
Concentric Butterfly Valve has a resilient rubber seat with a metal disc. This type of butterfly valves can be used for isolating or regulating flow.
Wafer, Lug or U type flanged body style fit between FF or RF flanges
PTFE bushing ensure the maximum shaft support and centralized alignment
360°polished disc assures positiveon-off
Hard-Backed Cartridge seat or Edge-Boot seat
The pin,spline or square connection are all available
Universal ISO 5211 mounting pad
Technical Data of Buttefly Valve
|General Design||ISO 5752/BS 5155/API 609|
|Mounting Pad||ISO 5211|
|Face to Face||API 609/EN 558-1 20 series etc.|
|Flange Drilling||DIN 2501 PN10/16|
|Inspection and Test||API 598|
﹡For all available general design, face to face standard and flange drilling,please kindly contact CNBM directly.
Materials of Parts of Butterfly Valve
|1||Body||Cast Iron/Ductile Iron/WCB|
|5||Disc||Stainless Steel/Al-Bronze/Ductile Iron|
﹡For other material request,please kindly contact CNBM directly.
- Q:How do hydraulic butterfly valves work?
- The valve hydraulic device is mounted on the valve drive shaft. The driving shaft of the valve is fixed with a transmission spline, and the crank (with an outer spline) is sleeved on the driving shaft. When the hydraulic system works normally, through the gear sleeve, the transmission spline is connected with the crank. Thus, the hydraulic cylinder drives the crank, and the spline on the crank passes the torque to the transmission spline by means of a gear sleeve. Because the driving spline is fixed on the driving shaft, the driving shaft rotates and drives the valve plate to start and close. Sorry, the picture doesn't come up
- Q:What's the material of the butterfly valve seat?
- The seating material shall meet the following criteria:1) fluid compatibility, including expansion, hardness loss, permeability, and degradation;2) hardness;3) permanent deformation;4) the degree of recovery after load removal;5) pull in and compressive strength;6) deformation before fracture;7) modulus of elasticity.
- Q:Butterfly valve in use when should pay attention to what problems?
- After the last in the pneumatic butterfly valve after use, also need to be cleaned immediately after the valve is closed, should use soft cloth to clean the valve, which may have some impurities, dirt removal, and oil lubrication, so it can better guarantee the use of the next.
- Q:Butterfly valve common faults and treatment methods?
- Three, summary:Only familiar with every detail of circulating water pump outlet valve and butterfly valve equipment, timely and thorough maintenance and strict debugging, to ensure the safety and reliability of equipment operation, to ensure the healthy and orderly operation of equipment.
- Q:Do you use the straight stem butterfly valve in the fire fighting engineering?
- Bar valve bar, did not hear the bar with butterfly valve, ah, there are pairs of folder and hand wheel type bar
- Q:Butterfly valve is generally used in what position?
- Butterfly valve used in furnace, coal gas, natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, city gas, hot and cold air, environmental protection, chemical smelting and power building water supply and drainage engineering system in conveying a variety of corrosive and non corrosive media pipeline, used to adjust and cut off the media flow.
- Q:Can the inlet and outlet of butterfly valve be reversed? Why? What will happen if the reverse gear is installed?
- Our factory butterfly valve has two-way sealing, can be installed, and will not leak. If there is an arrow above the butterfly valve is one-way seal, that is, can not be installed. One way sealing will cause leakage. If you have any other questions, you can bring them up. Let me help you with that
- Q:Why do you need two butterfly valves in the water well?
- Check the water gauge and check valve on both sides to facilitate the maintenance and replacement of water meter and check valve.
- Q:Classification of telescopic butterfly valve
- 2) additional torque seal butterfly valve. The seal is produced by a torque that is applied to the valve shaft(2) pressure sealed butterfly valve. The pressure is greater than the pressure on the seat or plate(3) automatic sealing butterfly valve. The pressure of the seal is automatically generated by the pressure of the medium. (1) vacuum butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with lower working pressure than standard atmosphere.(2) low pressure butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with nominal pressure PN<1.6MPa.(3) medium pressure butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with nominal pressure PN 2.5--6.4MPa.(4) high pressure butterfly valve. Nominal pressure PN is 10. 0--80.0MPa butterfly valve.(5) ultra high pressure butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with nominal pressure PN>100MPa. (1) high temperature butterfly valve. T>450 C butterfly valve
- Q:What is the meaning of the D341*5-10 / 16ZB1 turbine butterfly valve flange said?
- D341 is flanged connection center plate butterfly valve under pressure 1.0MPa-1.6MPa ZB1 rubber soft seal
Our valve is widely used in petroleum, chemicals, power, metallurgical, pharmaceutical and other industries.Our campany insists on surviving on high quality, creating with science and benefiting from management.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；North America;Asia；Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 8,350 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range