Description of Butterfly Valve
Concentric Butterfly Valve has a resilient rubber seat with a metal disc. This type of butterfly valves can be used for isolating or regulating flow.
Wafer, Lug or U type flanged body style fit between FF or RF flanges
PTFE bushing ensure the maximum shaft support and centralized alignment
360°polished disc assures positiveon-off
Hard-Backed Cartridge seat or Edge-Boot seat
The pin,spline or square connection are all available
Universal ISO 5211 mounting pad
Technical Data of Buttefly Valve
|General Design||ISO 5752/BS 5155/API 609|
|Mounting Pad||ISO 5211|
|Face to Face||API 609/EN 558-1 20 series etc.|
|Flange Drilling||DIN 2501 PN10/16|
|Inspection and Test||API 598|
﹡For all available general design, face to face standard and flange drilling,please kindly contact CNBM directly.
Materials of Parts of Butterfly Valve
|1||Body||Cast Iron/Ductile Iron/WCB|
|5||Disc||Stainless Steel/Al-Bronze/Ductile Iron|
﹡For other material request,please kindly contact CNBM directly.
- Q:It is different from the butterfly valve butterfly valve
- How it works: the disc is driven by the stem, and if it turns 90 degrees, it can be opened and closed once. By changing the deflection angle of the plate, the flow of the medium can be controlled. The main sealing element is a sealing ring, and the material is selected according to the use and the medium.
- Q:D341W-10P-400 butterfly valve, what does each alphanumeric letter mean?
- According to JB/T308-2004 "valve type programming method"D butterfly valve3 worm gear4 flange connection1 Structure: sealed type, central vertical plateW sealing material for valve body material10 nominal pressure PN10P body material is chromium nickel stainless steel400 shall be nominal size DN400
- Q:How do you explain A in butterfly valve D37A1?
- Represents a seal or lining material symbol.Said sealing ring or lining material with the Chinese phonetic alphabet: B Babbitts D nitrided steel, acid resistant stainless steel H, J L Aluminum Alloy, hard rubber, nylon NL, P leather, SA PTFE, SC PVC, SD bakelite, T copper, TC enamel, X rubber, Y hard alloy
- Q:Types of butterfly valves
- Butterfly valve structure categories: central to clip butterfly valve, central flange butterfly valve, single eccentric butterfly valve, double eccentric butterfly valve, eccentric butterfly valve, soft sealing butterfly valve, hard sealing butterfly valveButterfly drive categories: handle, worm gear, electric, pneumatic, electromagnetic, electromagnetic, hydraulic, electro hydraulic, hydraulic, hydraulic, pneumatic
- Q:Can the inlet and outlet of butterfly valve be reversed? Why? What will happen if the reverse gear is installed?
- Are butterfly valves and check valves fitted together?Butterfly valve is nothing positive and negative ah!
- Q:What's the difference between butterfly valves and check valves?
- Butterfly valve is manual, only switch function.The check valve is an automatic valve, which prevents backflow of the pipe medium.
- Q:Buried extension butterfly valve is buried directly, or need to repair the valve well?
- It's better to get a valve well for future maintenance.
- Q:What does "D41X-16" mean?
- There are many kinds of valves, so each valve has a specific model. Butterfly valve D41X-16 code D refers to the butterfly valve, 4 refers to the connection form is flange, 1 refers to the drive mode is manual, X is the valve sealing ring material is rubber, 16 refers to pressure, 16 kg. Valve model is composed of seven elements: valve type, connection form, drive mode, structure, sealing ring material, nominal pressure, material. You can ask me if you don't understand. Dual valve 
- Q:Where is the pcv valve in a 2001 ford focus?
- 2001 Ford Focus Pcv Valve
- Q:Which is more expensive, gate valve or butterfly valve?
- Gate valve.Under normal circumstances, if you need to adjust the good point, to use the gate valve, and if better, you can choose the cut-off valve.But the price is also butterfly valve, gate valve, globe valve increasing.
Our valve is widely used in petroleum, chemicals, power, metallurgical, pharmaceutical and other industries.Our campany insists on surviving on high quality, creating with science and benefiting from management.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；North America;Asia；Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 8,350 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range