Standard or Nonstandard:
Cast iron, Ductile iron, WCB, SS316,C954
Temperature of Media:
Water, Oil, Gas
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
Each Piece into one bubble plastic bag, several pcs into one Wooden crate or according to customers requirements
within 30 days
Working pressure: PN10/16.
Flange: AWWA/BS/EN etc.
Our product features are as follows:
1. Newly developed facilities ensure high and stable quality.
2. Enable to supply UL/FM valves.
3. Experienced technology
4. Excellent after-sale service to satisfy customers.
5. Sufficient capacity ensures prompt delivery.
6. Continuous quality improvement and new designs development.
7. Reasonable and stable price
8. Meets different countries standards, such as ANSI,DIN,BS etc.
API 609 Table 1
ISO 5752 Series 20
EN 558 Series 20 (DIN 3202 T3 K1)
BS 5155 Series 4
ANSI B16.1 Class125/150
MSS SP44 Class150
DIN 2501 PN6/10/16
BS10 Table D/E
JIS B2220 5K/10K/16K
Pressure Temperature Ratings
-20 degree to 110 degree EPDM seat
-10 degree to 80degree NBR seat
Water, Oil& Gas.
- Q:What type of butterfly valves do you have in DN125?
- The butterfly type according to the usage, and there are many kinds of driving modes, different means, generally expressed as follows: Butterfly symbol: D; 1, drive mode: 0: 1: electromagnetic solenoid valve; hydraulic; electro hydraulic; 2: 3: 4: worm gear; spur gear 5: bevel gear;; pneumatic; 6: 7: 8: gas - Hydraulic; hydraulic; 9: Electric; handle, handwheel: no code. Connection: 2, valve is generally only two, 4: 7: flange type; clamp; 3, butterfly valve structure code: divided into sealed and non sealed type two; seal type: 0: 1: single eccentric; vertical center; 2: 3: three double eccentricity; eccentricity; 4: linkage; sealing type: 5: 6: single eccentric; vertical center; 7: 8: three double eccentricity; eccentricity; linkage mechanism: 9. 4, the sealing material: This lot, watch some kinds of H:Cr13 stainless steel; lining; J: S: X: plastic; rubber; for example: D971X: refers to the electric clamp center vertical plate rubber sealing butterfly valve.
- Q:Does the wet alarm valve group need to install the signal butterfly valve?
- Wet alarm valve at the front of the signal butterfly valve with the main floor of the main role of the butterfly valve, first, maintenance, and two is the prompt sprinkler system, there is a signal butterfly valve closed, should be repaired as soon as possible.
- Q:How to control the single acting pneumatic butterfly valve?
- There are single acting pneumatic head, we must pay attention to often open or normally closed, we must pay attention to.
- Q:Why anti condensation of aluminum alloy anti condensation butterfly valve?
- High performance materials have a lot of outstanding advantages: such as low water absorption, corrosion resistance, insulation, cold insulation performance, etc., is 4 times the ordinary material butterfly valve.Anti condensation butterfly valve body adopts ultra light aluminum alloy valve body, its weight is only 1/3 of the traditional butterfly valve, the torque is small, the use and installation is convenient, and the corrosion is avoided.
- Q:Why use special flanges for butterfly valves?
- Butterfly valve to use special flange, butterfly valve itself is because of the structure of the decision, the butterfly valve to clip type connection, this pair of clamps is a special flange.Also known as butterfly valve, control valve has a simple structure, can be used for low pressure pipeline valve switching control is closed parts (disc or disc) is a disk, around the valve axis to achieve the opening and closing a valve, the valve can be used to control the flow of air, water, steam steam, all kinds of corrosive medium, mud, oil, metals and radioactive liquid media and other types of fluid. On the pipeline, mainly from cutting and throttling. Butterfly valve headstock is a disc shaped disc, in the valve body around its own axis of rotation, so as to achieve the purpose of opening or closing or regulation.
- Q:Butterfly valve sealing material has several?
- Butterfly valve sealing material has nine kinds:X1 (natural food gum);X2 (Heipalen);X3 (ethylene propylene rubber);X4 (chloroprene rubber);X5 (Ding Qing rubber);X6 (abrasion resistant rubber);X7 (fluorine rubber);X8 (silicone rubber);X9 (heat resistant ethylene propylene rubber).Also known as butterfly valve, control valve has a simple structure, can be used for low pressure pipeline valve switching control is closed parts (disc or disc) is a disk, around the valve axis to achieve the opening and closing a valve, the valve can be used to control the flow of air, water, steam steam, all kinds of corrosive medium, mud, oil, metals and radioactive liquid media and other types of fluid. On the pipeline, mainly from cutting and throttling. Butterfly valve headstock is a disc shaped disc, in the valve body around its own axis of rotation, so as to achieve the purpose of opening or closing or regulation.
- Q:Butterfly valve, two-way pressure and one-way pressure what is the difference?
- The positive pressure and the reverse pressure, the pressure when the medium returns
- Q:What's the difference between a butterfly valve and an eccentric butterfly valve? What is the difference in field applications?
- Eccentric butterfly valve and ordinary butterfly valve, when the butterfly valve is opened, the eccentric butterfly valve sealing surface will reduce great wear, in the opening, the disc will leave the valve at the first time the sealing surface!
- Q:How can I get the fire signal butterfly valve?
- At the input end of the input module, some resistors or terminals are added to the product
- Q:The difference between vertical and horizontal butterfly valves in municipal water supply
- Vertical and horizontal only installation directions and installation methods are different. Functionally, there is no difference.The main difference between the two methods of installation is that:1. horizontal can effectively avoid the high temperature radiation above the pipe. The disadvantage is that it takes up a lot of space.The advantage of the 2. vertical is that the occupation space is smaller, and it is easy to install. If the pipeline is higher, it is not convenient for maintenance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range