Standard or Nonstandard:
Cast iron, Ductile iron, WCB, SS316,C954
Temperature of Media:
Water, Oil, Gas
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
Each Piece into one bubble plastic bag, several pcs into one Wooden crate or according to customers requirements
within 30 days
Working pressure: PN10/16.
Flange: AWWA/BS/EN etc.
Our product features are as follows:
1. Newly developed facilities ensure high and stable quality.
2. Enable to supply UL/FM valves.
3. Experienced technology
4. Excellent after-sale service to satisfy customers.
5. Sufficient capacity ensures prompt delivery.
6. Continuous quality improvement and new designs development.
7. Reasonable and stable price
8. Meets different countries standards, such as ANSI,DIN,BS etc.
API 609 Table 1
ISO 5752 Series 20
EN 558 Series 20 (DIN 3202 T3 K1)
BS 5155 Series 4
ANSI B16.1 Class125/150
MSS SP44 Class150
DIN 2501 PN6/10/16
BS10 Table D/E
JIS B2220 5K/10K/16K
Pressure Temperature Ratings
-20 degree to 110 degree EPDM seat
-10 degree to 80degree NBR seat
Water, Oil& Gas.
- Q:Butterfly valve structure and working principle
- Butterfly valve structure: Center to clip butterfly valve, single eccentric butterfly valve, double eccentric butterfly valve, three eccentric butterfly valve
- Q:1 valve bugle fingering chart? (more complicated than it sounds)?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: 1 valve bugle fingering chart? (more complicated than it sounds)? Okay, so I've been thinking about trying to learn how to play my dad's baritone bugle, but I have no idea how to. If anyone had a good fingering chart for it, that would be great. The bugle has one valve and a trigger. I am a natural flute player and percussionist, so this is my first time...
- Q:What's the difference between an electric two position control valve and an electric butterfly valve?
- With manual control device, once the power failure occurs, you can temporarily manually operated, and will not affect the use.The biggest difference is that the electric double bit butterfly valve can not fine adjustment; and the electric butterfly valve can play a regulating role.
- Q:can't locate freon intake valve for 03 jaguar?
- If it has one it should be located on the smaller line near the AC compressor.
- Q:How many kinds of butterfly valves are there?
- What's the score?There are central butterfly valve, double eccentric butterfly valve, three eccentric butterfly valveAnd according to the materialAnd according to the way of connection
- Q:Butterfly valve switch direction respectively?
- First, if the butterfly valve has been installed on the pipe, you can first see the mark on the handwheel. Second, there is a switch indicator on the general worm gear.
- Q:What does "C" in D971F-16C DN450 RF mean for electric butterfly valves?
- C represents the valve body and the material is cast steel;D stands for butterfly valve; 9 stands for electric; 7 stands for clip type; 1 represents middle line butterfly valve; 16 stands for nominal pressure 1.6Mpa; RF stands for flange joint; in the form of protruding surface.
- Q:Butterfly valve in the use of the difference? Caliber?
- Role of butterfly valveButterfly valve is to use disc type to open and close parts reciprocating reciprocating about 90 degrees to open, close or adjust the flow of medium valve. The butterfly valve has the advantages of simple structure, small volume, light weight, material consumption, installation of small size, the driving performance of torque is small, simple operation, rapid, high chemical corrosion, and can also have good flow control function and closure characteristics, the use of butterfly valve is very extensive. Its varieties and quantities are still expanding, and the development of high temperature, high pressure, large caliber, high sealing, long life, excellent regulation, as well as multi-function development of one valve. Its reliability and other performance indicators have reached a high level. Disadvantages, there is a certain resistance to the medium.Gate valves are more used in steam pipes and large diameter water supply pipelines, because of the general requirements of fluid resistance is small, the use of gate valve.Valve is hand wheel rotation, stem upward movement. Flow is not the same, the gate valve requires full open. Need a higher installation space, the valve sealing surface has a certain self sealing capacity, its spool by the media pressure closely with the valve seat sealing surface contact, to achieve tight leakage. Wedge gate valve spool angle is generally 3~6 degrees, when forced to shut down excessive or temperature changes of the valve core is easy to die. Therefore, high temperature and high pressure wedge gate valve, in the structure have taken certain measures to prevent spool stuck. The valve in the opening and closing valve and valve seat sealing surface contact and mutual friction is always so easy to wear sealing surface, especially in close off the valve, the valve before and after the great pressure, sealing surface wear is more serious.
- Q:The difference between vertical and horizontal butterfly valves in municipal water supply
- Vertical and horizontal only installation directions and installation methods are different. Functionally, there is no difference.The main difference between the two methods of installation is that:1. horizontal can effectively avoid the high temperature radiation above the pipe. The disadvantage is that it takes up a lot of space.The advantage of the 2. vertical is that the occupation space is smaller, and it is easy to install. If the pipeline is higher, it is not convenient for maintenance.
- Q:Butterfly valve D71X-1.6C, DN50, there is no difference between C and no C? What do you mean by "concrete"?
- The C indicates that the material is carbon steel and does not indicate cast iron (generally omitted)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range