Standard or Nonstandard:
Cast iron, Ductile iron, WCB, SS316,C954
Temperature of Media:
Water, Oil, Gas
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
Each Piece into one bubble plastic bag, several pcs into one Wooden crate or according to customers requirements
within 30 days
Working pressure: PN10/16.
Flange: AWWA/BS/EN etc.
Our product features are as follows:
1. Newly developed facilities ensure high and stable quality.
2. Enable to supply UL/FM valves.
3. Experienced technology
4. Excellent after-sale service to satisfy customers.
5. Sufficient capacity ensures prompt delivery.
6. Continuous quality improvement and new designs development.
7. Reasonable and stable price
8. Meets different countries standards, such as ANSI,DIN,BS etc.
API 609 Table 1
ISO 5752 Series 20
EN 558 Series 20 (DIN 3202 T3 K1)
BS 5155 Series 4
ANSI B16.1 Class125/150
MSS SP44 Class150
DIN 2501 PN6/10/16
BS10 Table D/E
JIS B2220 5K/10K/16K
Pressure Temperature Ratings
-20 degree to 110 degree EPDM seat
-10 degree to 80degree NBR seat
Water, Oil& Gas.
- Q:What are the advantages of butterfly valves?
- Butterfly valve, also known as shutter valve, its advantages are:A. has a large circulation capacity and is about 1.2 times the same size as two seat valves;
- Q:Butterfly valve, two-way pressure and one-way pressure what is the difference?
- The positive pressure and the reverse pressure, the pressure when the medium returns
- Q:How is the lug butterfly valve connected to the flange?
- Lug type butterfly valve is also called a single flange type, that is, with a flange on the valve body, usually installed at the end of the pipe, and even the method is 1: double bolt lock on the valve body 2: into the flange 3: lock nut
- Q:Water supply pipe gate valve and butterfly valve which good?
- 2. ball valve: ball valve with a central opening of the ball as the valve heart, the rotation of the ball control valve opening and closing. The ball valve has the advantages of simple structure, light weight compared with the cut-off valve, the sealing surface has the advantages of simple structure, easy processing, good sealing performance, convenient operation, switch quickly, but can not be used to adjust the flow, suitable for high pressure (up to 320 psig) pipeline, at present, the packing material limit, can only be used for 200 DEG C, can also be used a variety of media and the viscosity of the suspension.3. butterfly valve: butterfly valve, also known as turn over plate valve, is a simple structure of the valve. As butterfly valve should not be closely matched with the pipe wall, only applicable to regulating flow, can not be used to cut off the pipeline, often used in conveying air and flue gas pipe to regulate flow. Butterfly valve is with the stem rotation of the circular butterfly plate for headstock parts, in order to achieve the opening and closing action of the valve. Butterfly valve is mainly used with shut-off valve, can also be designed to adjust or cut off and adjust the function. At present, butterfly valves are used more and more in low pressure medium and large diameter pipelines.
- Q:What's the difference between an electric two position control valve and an electric butterfly valve?
- The electric butterfly valve belongs to a kind of electric valve and electric control valve. The main connection modes of electric butterfly valve are flange type and clip type. The main forms of electric butterfly valve are rubber seal and metal seal. The electric butterfly valve controls the switch of the butterfly valve through the power signal. The product can be used as the shut-off valve, control valve and check valve of the piping system.
- Q:What do D71, D371 and D341 represent in butterfly valves?
- D71 stands for middle line to clip butterfly valveD371 represents the worm wheel centerline pair clip butterfly valveD341 stands for worm gear flange butterfly valve
- Q:Butterfly valve D71X-16 and D71X-16Q what is the difference?
- D71X-16 according to the standard JB/T 308, 16 kg of the following models are omitted, gray iron should be used; more than 25 kilograms of material should be omitted carbon steel material. Of course, under 16 kg, stainless steel, carbon steel and so on can be used according to the actual working conditions and the requirements of the purchaser.D71X-16Q main material is ductile iron
- Q:What does "D341X-16Q" mean?What do D341-16Q letters and numbers mean for butterfly valves?
- D - valve type code: Butterfly valve;3 - valve drive mode code: worm gear;4 - valve connection form code: flange;1 - valve structure type code: vertical plate type;X - seat sealing surface or lining material code: rubber;16 - nominal pressure value: PN1.6MPa;Q - body material code: QT400 - 15.
- Q:Butterfly valve general use occasions
- Valve is especially suitable for low differential pressure, large diameter, large flow of gas and slurry liquid. For general control valve, DN300mm is big valve, only individual to DN450, and for the butterfly valve, DN500 below is a small valve, DN500 ~ 1000 is the standard valve, the largest butterfly caliber up to 9m. Visible, large diameter pipe with the main butterfly valve.
- Q:butterfly valves d7a1x5
- D- valve type (butterfly valve), 7- connection mode (to clamp), A- valve shape mode (A), 1- structure form (vertical plate), X5- valve seat sealant species (Ding Qing, NBR)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range