Packaging & Delivery of Rubber Lined Butterfly Valve
Packaging Details: Single valve is packed with foam plastic bag. A shipment of valves are packed with plywood case.
Delivery Detail: 30 days
Specifications of Rubber Lined Butterfly Valve:
End flange: ANSI B 16.1, EN 1092, AS 2129
F/F: EN 558-1
Butterfly valve is mainly consisted of body, stem, disc, seat and driver(lever, gearbox, pneumatic and electric Actuator) and so on.
On off and controlling flow of valve are made by turning stem and disc together.
Suitable Medium:Water, sewage,sea water, air, foodstuff, oil etc.
Operator:Suitalbe for handles(dn50~300), gear operators, electric and pneumatic control actrators
- Q:The difference between butterfly valve d71x_10s and d341s-10
- Before distinguishing between the two, you must first read the identification of the valve type:D stands for butterfly valves,3 means that the worm gear is connected and the drive does not indicate the handle7 and 4 indicate pipe to clamp connection, pipe flange connection, respectively1 means single eccentric, that is, the stem is not in the center of the butterfly plateThe former S indicates the material name of the valve body - plastic, X means sealing and the lining material is rubberThe latter S indicates the sealing lining material code ---- plastic, and the valve body is cast iron.10 means stress.
- Q:Does the wet alarm valve group need to install the signal butterfly valve?
- Wet alarm valve at the front of the signal butterfly valve with the main floor of the main role of the butterfly valve, first, maintenance, and two is the prompt sprinkler system, there is a signal butterfly valve closed, should be repaired as soon as possible.
- Q:How to control the single acting pneumatic butterfly valve?
- Single acting pneumatic butterfly valve can be divided into gas open type and gas closed type, which is usually called "normally closed" and "normally open". This is very critical. The single feature pneumatic butterfly valve is the biggest feature of its spring reset function, when the loss of gas or sudden failure, you can automatically restore the original state. So it's important to open the air or air this time.
- Q:Butterfly valve D71X-16 and D71X-16Q what is the difference?
- The two difference is that the body of the material is not the same, 16 behind with no sign, expressed as a default, is carbon steel (usually C), if you need to specify material, just behind with symbols, such as Q nodular cast iron, stainless steel P.Butterfly valve refers to the closure of parts (valve or butterfly plate) as the disk, around the valve shaft to achieve rotation and closing of a valve, the main cut off on the pipe and throttling role. Butterfly valve headstock is a disc shaped disc, in the valve body around its own axis of rotation, so as to achieve the purpose of opening or closing or regulation. Butterfly valve used in furnace, coal gas, natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, city gas, hot and cold air, chemical smelting and power generation environmental protection engineering system, conveying a variety of corrosive and non corrosive media pipeline, used to adjust and cut off the media flow. Butterfly valve categories are: handle butterfly valve, turbine butterfly valve, pneumatic butterfly valve, electric butterfly valve and so on.
- Q:Butterfly valve common faults and treatment methods?
- Three, summary:Only familiar with every detail of circulating water pump outlet valve and butterfly valve equipment, timely and thorough maintenance and strict debugging, to ensure the safety and reliability of equipment operation, to ensure the healthy and orderly operation of equipment.
- Q:butterfly valves d7a1x5
- D- valve type (butterfly valve), 7- connection mode (to clamp), A- valve shape mode (A), 1- structure form (vertical plate), X5- valve seat sealant species (Ding Qing, NBR)
- Q:How do you explain A in butterfly valve D37A1?
- Represents a seal or lining material symbol.Said sealing ring or lining material with the Chinese phonetic alphabet: B Babbitts D nitrided steel, acid resistant stainless steel H, J L Aluminum Alloy, hard rubber, nylon NL, P leather, SA PTFE, SC PVC, SD bakelite, T copper, TC enamel, X rubber, Y hard alloy
- Q:Butterfly valve is the control valve?
- The flow characteristics of butterfly valves can be approximately equal percentage characteristics, with the positioner can do adjust, is mainly used in large caliber, straight stroke control valve more than 200 volume weight will be great, it suggests using the butterfly valve.
- Q:The difference between gate valve and butterfly valve, as well as cut-off valve, what are their applicable conditions? Advantages and disadvantages?
- The gate valve is one of the simplest valves. Generally manual, most of the electric valve failure, as a manual. Butterfly valve is more, I saw the pneumatic butterfly valve, that is, with gas control closed, general and solenoid valve matching.
- Q:Butterfly valve model D373F-16C, ask God answers
- D butterfly valve, 3 turbo rotating, 7 pairs clip type, 3 eccentric F PTFE seal, 16 nominal pressure 1.6MPA, C valve body material, carbon steel
Our main products include center line butterfly valves, flanged butterfly valves, metal butterfly valves, check valves, gate valves, waterpower control-valves, micro-resistance slow close check valves, multi-function pump control valves and related series products. Our annual production output is more than 8,000 metric tons. Our company has offices in national main big cities, and our products have covered domestic big and medium cities, and have been exported to South America, Africa, Europe and Southeast Asia. Our products are widely used in water supply and drainage, electric power, petrol chemical industry, metallurgy and other fields.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||ISO 9001:2008;CE;ISO14001:2004;OHSAS 18001:2007;NSF
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range