Packaging & Delivery of Rubber Lined Butterfly Valve
Packaging Details: Single valve is packed with foam plastic bag. A shipment of valves are packed with plywood case.
Delivery Detail: 30 days
Specifications of Rubber Lined Butterfly Valve:
End flange: ANSI B 16.1, EN 1092, AS 2129
F/F: EN 558-1
Butterfly valve is mainly consisted of body, stem, disc, seat and driver(lever, gearbox, pneumatic and electric Actuator) and so on.
On off and controlling flow of valve are made by turning stem and disc together.
Suitable Medium:Water, sewage,sea water, air, foodstuff, oil etc.
Operator:Suitalbe for handles(dn50~300), gear operators, electric and pneumatic control actrators
- Q:How to calculate the size of the manual butterfly valve?
- 1. The size of the installation fits only two: the length of the structure and the distance between the flanges.2, butterfly (Manual butterfly) butterfly plate installed in the pipe diameter direction. In the butterfly valve body cylindrical channel, the disc shaped butterfly plate revolves around the axis, the rotation angle is 0 degrees -90 degrees between, when rotates to 90 degrees, the valve opens the card completely. Butterfly valve structure is simple, small size, light weight, only by a few parts. The utility model can be rapidly opened and closed only by rotating 90 DEG, the operation is simple, and the valve has good fluid control characteristics. When the butterfly valve is in the fully open position, the butterfly plate thickness is the only resistance when the medium passes through the valve body, so the pressure drop produced by the valve is very small, so the flow control characteristic is better. Butterfly valve has an elastic seal and metal seal, two types of seals. Resilient sealing valve. The sealing ring can be mounted on the valve body or attached to the periphery of the disc.
- Q:How is the lug butterfly valve connected to the flange?
- It is clip type butterfly valve.Connection way is to use butterfly flange flange.The sealing surfaces at the ends of the two rubber sealing rings are respectively butted with the welded flanges welded on the pipe; the two headed screws and the nuts are used for fastening.
- Q:Transformer butterfly valve and pressure relief valve difference
- I don't know. Let's have a Baidu! Baidu is powerful.
- Q:What is an ERG valve?
- The EGR valve is there to reduce nitrous oxide emissions and lower the temp of the combustion charge. This has the affect of reducing the octane requirement of the engine. This isn't a bad thing. When the valve hangs open, the thing will run bad at idle and could even die. The thing is, the valve could be perfectly fine and the sensor could be bad. Since some states won't give you a sticker if the light is on, you're probably stuck with replacement.
- Q:What are the torque specs for a 1994 Mazda 929 valve cover?
- you do not torque valve covers down, buy a new gasket , I would get a good quality rubber one and some blue rtv sealer, clean any crap off the valve cover no glue no bits of gasket nothing, same thing on the head surface, glue the gasket on the valve cover, let it set, then carefully put it on, start with the bolts in the middle and work out finger tight all of them, then just snug the bolts down, dont crush the gasket, you can also use a light duty locktite to hold them in place, and often times old valve covers are warped, it is too your advantage to make sure its as flat as you can get it, or spend a few bucks a buy a new one. your choice, but snug the nuts down good with out crushing and bending the thin sheet metal of the valve cover.
- Q:How do hydraulic butterfly valves work?
- Butterfly valve hydraulic drive device working principle1. manual operationWhen the hydraulic system suddenly fails, the valve can not move when the butterfly plate at any stop. Then, shaking the manual device, the guide block guide block in front of the manual shaft together with the driving shaft end, the cogging and drive shaft spline manual corresponding to the slot. Then, by dialing the driving device, the dial is shifted to the left end, and the transmission spline is connected with the manual shaft by a gear sleeve (the driving device is provided with a limit for preventing the tooth sleeve from jumping up), and the crank is disengaged from the hydraulic cylinder to disengage the hydraulic cylinder. Then turn the manual device and use the manual device to realize the disc movement.2. hydraulic operationWhen the hydraulic system returns to normal operation, the actuating device needs to be operated by hand. First, adjust the hydraulic cylinder to its initial state (0 digits) or at any position. Then manually adjust the opening of the disc to the position corresponding to the cylinder stroke (by observing whether the mark on the gear sleeve is in accordance with the mark on the crank, and judge the position of the disc and the cylinder). Then pull the gear sleeve and engage the spline on the crank by poking the driving device. Then fix the shift to prevent jumping. At this point, start the hydraulic system to restore fluid flow.
- Q:What is an electric two position butterfly valve?
- Electric double position butterfly valve belongs to a kind of electric valve and electric control valve. Double eccentric flanged butterfly valve, compact, the product can be used as pipe system shut-off valve, control valve and check valve. With manual control device, once the power failure occurs, you can temporarily manually operated, and will not affect the use. 90 degree rotary switch is easy, reliable and long service life. It is widely used in water supply, power plants, steel mills, paper making, chemical, catering and other systems for water supply, as a regulation and cut-off use.
- Q:Butterfly valve in the use of the difference? Caliber?
- According to the function and use of the valve and butterfly valve, gate valve, small flow resistance, good sealing performance, the valve plate and the flow direction of the medium is the vertical angle, if the valve is not in place in the valve plate switch, wash medium on the valve plate of the valve plate is easy to fibrillation, according to valve seal damage.Also known as butterfly valve, control valve has a simple structure, can be used for low pressure pipeline valve switching control is closed parts (disc or disc) is a disk, around the valve axis to achieve the opening and closing a valve, the valve can be used to control the flow of air, water, steam steam, all kinds of corrosive medium, mud, oil, metals and radioactive liquid media and other types of fluid. On the pipeline, mainly from cutting and throttling. Butterfly valve headstock is a disc shaped disc, in the valve body around its own axis of rotation, so as to achieve the purpose of opening or closing or regulation.
- Q:What does the butterfly valve model d344h, d345h, d346h, d347h mean?
- According to the international standard of the letters and numbers apart to explain D344H D is a unit of butterfly valve, two unit 3 is driving mode: turbine, three unit 4 connection: flange connection, four unit 4 Structure: seal type linkage, five unit H sealing material: Cr13 stainless steelD345H compare yourself to the above. Unit 5 four is a sealed, single eccentric structureD346H four unit 6 is an unsealed center vertical plateD347H four unit 7 is unsealed double eccentricIn general, there is only one difference between them: the structural form is different!
- Q:What is the principle of butterfly valve and check valve? Any difference?
- Direct water butterfly valve, check valve is to water can not flow valve
Our main products include center line butterfly valves, flanged butterfly valves, metal butterfly valves, check valves, gate valves, waterpower control-valves, micro-resistance slow close check valves, multi-function pump control valves and related series products. Our annual production output is more than 8,000 metric tons. Our company has offices in national main big cities, and our products have covered domestic big and medium cities, and have been exported to South America, Africa, Europe and Southeast Asia. Our products are widely used in water supply and drainage, electric power, petrol chemical industry, metallurgy and other fields.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||ISO 9001:2008;CE;ISO14001:2004;OHSAS 18001:2007;NSF
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range