Packaging & Delivery of Rubber Lined Butterfly Valve
Packaging Details: Single valve is packed with foam plastic bag. A shipment of valves are packed with plywood case.
Delivery Detail: 30 days
Specifications of Rubber Lined Butterfly Valve:
End flange: ANSI B 16.1, EN 1092, AS 2129
F/F: EN 558-1
Butterfly valve is mainly consisted of body, stem, disc, seat and driver(lever, gearbox, pneumatic and electric Actuator) and so on.
On off and controlling flow of valve are made by turning stem and disc together.
Suitable Medium:Water, sewage,sea water, air, foodstuff, oil etc.
Operator:Suitalbe for handles(dn50~300), gear operators, electric and pneumatic control actrators
- Q:Butterfly valve D71X-10 and butterfly D371X-10 what is the difference?
- One is the turbine drive and the other is with the handle
- Q:It is different from the butterfly valve butterfly valve
- Butterfly valve is clear that the butterfly, because it is so called as valve plate, butterfly valve.
- Q:What's the difference between a butterfly valve and an eccentric butterfly valve? What is the difference in field applications?
- Avoid friction and wear on the sealing surface!And, at the time of closing, and opening the opposite, there is a better sealing effect! Now generally use eccentric butterfly valve as the main. That's all I know! If there is any mistake, please forgive me!
- Q:How big is the butterfly valve with a diameter of 80?
- 80 caliber butterfly valveAskIn practice, this is not the case. Why not use it when I use it?. However, I used 65 butterfly valves, right? WhyChasing the answerWhat's the thickness of your pipe?
- Q:Types of butterfly valves
- There are clip on butterfly valves and flanged butterfly valves,Manual, pneumatic, electric,
- Q:Electric butterfly valve (not take the lead) what do you mean?
- Electric butterfly valve, as its name implies, consists of an electric actuator and butterfly valve, and the customer does not take the lead, that is, without the electric actuator, only the butterfly valve can be provided.
- Q:What do D71, D371 and D341 represent in butterfly valves?
- D71 in D is the meaning of butterfly valve, 7 refers to the connection is the clamp, and 1 refers to the butterfly plate is the center of verticalD371 in D is the meaning of butterfly valve, 3 refers to the drive mode is the turbine, 7 refers to the connection is the clamp, and 1 refers to the butterfly plate is the center of verticalD341 in D is the meaning of butterfly valve, 3 refers to the drive is turbine, 4 refers to the connection is flange connection, and 1 refers to the butterfly plate is the center of vertical. China valve Holding Group Co., Ltd. Zhang Chao 021-55601036 Fax: 021-66289822
- Q:Why do you need two butterfly valves in the water well?
- Check the water gauge and check valve on both sides to facilitate the maintenance and replacement of water meter and check valve.
- Q:What are the functions and uses of butterfly valves?
- Industrial butterfly valve features, capable of high temperature, applicable pressure range is higher, the valve nominal diameter is large, the valve made of carbon steel, the valve plate sealing ring using metal rings instead of rubber rings. Large high temperature butterfly valve welded by steel plate, mainly used for high temperature smoke duct and gas pipe.Construction: mainly composed of valve body, valve stem, disc and sealing ring. The valve body is cylindrical and has short axial length and is internally provided with a plate.
- Q:Where are the exhaust valves, mud valves and butterfly valves?
- The exhaust valve is used for the heating of the independent heating system, central heating system, heating boiler, central air conditioning, floor heating and solar heating system.Mud valve, also known as cover valve, commonly used in urban water plants, sewage treatment plants sedimentation tank bottom discharge sludge.Butterfly valve used in furnace, coal gas, natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, city gas, hot and cold air, chemical smelting and power generation environmental protection engineering system, conveying a variety of corrosive and non corrosive media pipeline, used to adjust and cut off the media flow.
Our main products include center line butterfly valves, flanged butterfly valves, metal butterfly valves, check valves, gate valves, waterpower control-valves, micro-resistance slow close check valves, multi-function pump control valves and related series products. Our annual production output is more than 8,000 metric tons. Our company has offices in national main big cities, and our products have covered domestic big and medium cities, and have been exported to South America, Africa, Europe and Southeast Asia. Our products are widely used in water supply and drainage, electric power, petrol chemical industry, metallurgy and other fields.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||ISO 9001:2008;CE;ISO14001:2004;OHSAS 18001:2007;NSF
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range