DESCRIPTION FOR SS400 CARBON STEEL SHEET
4. Applications :mining machinery, environmental protection, engineering
5. Grade:SS400 A 36 Q195.Q235.Q345.SPCC.SPCH
6.Surface : Hot Rolled Cold Rolled Galvanized Steel
DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
hot rolled st
eel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
DETAILED PICTURES FOR STEEL COILS
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
Q:How about the trade terms?
A:EXW,FOB,CFR,CIF will be accepted.
Q:How about your payment terms?
A:30%TT in advance and the balance against of copy of B/L.The irrevocable L/C at sight will be accepted.
- Q:difference between metal and steel?
- well, steel is a type of metal. It's sort of like asking the difference between a bug and an ant, an ant is a bug, but not every bug is an ant. Likewise, steel is metal, but not all metal is steel. Gold is metal, Silver is metal, Iron is metal, Steel is metal.
- Q:question on fatigue testing of steels?
- because metals, like steel, are ductile and will stretch before breaking. Straining the metal is stretching it, stressing the metal is applying a shearing force or bending until there is an actual metal failure. A sheet metal strap 1inch across and 24 gauge metal is commonly used to support metal ducting systems in construction. These have an average strain to failure weight load as high as 16,200 lbs. As reported by the smacna index, they will safely hold 6800 pounds. Of more interest is the screws used to hold the strap to the duct. While they are grade 3, fairly strong, they strain to 1400 pounds when properly installed, and are safely able to support 650 pounds, unless they are overtorqued (stripped) and this quickly drops to 400 pounds and 125 pounds...big difference.
- Q:how to start fallout 3 broken steel?
- Broken Steel Fallout 3
- Q:How to restore rusted stainless steel?
- Stainless steel doesn't rust, whatever acid you got on it was some pretty bad stuff to make a reaction like that, you can try sanding down past the reaction point and polish it out but that's about it, that or it wasn't stainless to begin with. if its brushed chrome to simulate stainless it would have to be replated, not cheap. and probably not worth it
- Q:Can you use steel strings on a classical guitar?
- DO NOT put steel strings on a nylon strung guitar. Doing so will certainly damage the guitar and the bridge could be pulled off and cause a serious injury.
- Q:Is steel Framing eco friendly?
- No because unlike the timber in trees, it is not a renewable resource and takes much heat energy to produce.
- Q:best folding pocket knife or best steel for them?
- We hear it all the time and to be honest, it’s really, really hard to simply tell you what the ultimate pocket knife is. That’s because there are so many different knives on the market today and each one is suited to a different user and application. Of course there is a bunch of crap out there which we will endeavor to ensure you steer clear of but even after weeding those out you’re left with literally hundreds of choices from top quality manufacturers.
- Q:REAL steeled boned corsets?
- Hi, okorder.com/ There are 3 types of corsets: Fashion corsets, Authentic corsets and Waist training corsets. The fashion corsets are designed for light enclasping of body. They are made with plastics bones usually. The authentic corsets can reduce your waist size about 4 - 5 and the waist training corsets about 6. They both are made with steel spirals and flat bones. The waist training corsets are recommended for experienced wearers only. Look on info pages of the seller. The corsets reinforced with plastic bones are cheap with low durability.
- Q:Can carbon steel be solution annealed?
- No. Carbon steel has two different crystal structures, FCC and BCC , depending on the temperature. when you heat steel up and then quench it, it locks the crystal structure into the BCC form. this makes it hard. whereas precipitation hardened austentic stainlesses remain BCC regardless of the temp, so the hardness change is not a function of thermally induced strain. you can anneal carbon steel but the thermal profile is closer to the precipitation profile of PH stainlesses than it is to the Solution annealing profile.
- Q:Is boron steel harder?
- Boron is classified as a Metalloid element and is located in Groups 13, 14,15, 16 and 17 of the Periodic Table. An element classified as a Metalloid has properties of both metals and non-metals. Some are semi-conductors and can carry an electrical charge making them useful in calculators and computers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range