DESCRIPTION FOR SS400 CARBON STEEL SHEET
4. Applications :mining machinery, environmental protection, engineering
5. Grade:SS400 A 36 Q195.Q235.Q345.SPCC.SPCH
6.Surface : Hot Rolled Cold Rolled Galvanized Steel
DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
hot rolled st
eel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
DETAILED PICTURES FOR STEEL COILS
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
Q:How about the trade terms?
A:EXW,FOB,CFR,CIF will be accepted.
Q:How about your payment terms?
A:30%TT in advance and the balance against of copy of B/L.The irrevocable L/C at sight will be accepted.
- Q:desnity of steel?
- First you have to convert the coefficient of linear expansion to a coefficient of volumetric expansion. Multiply the coefficient of linear expansion by 3: Coefficient of expansion of steel,β:12E-6/°K x 3 = 36E-6/°K Difference in temperature: 480°K ΔV = VoβΔT ΔV = Vo x (0.000036) x 480 ΔV = 1m³ x 0.017 ΔV = 0.017m³ Originally, the steel was at 7800 kg/m³ Now, the steel was at 7800 kg/ 1.017m³, or 7670 kg/m³ Change in density = 7670 - 7800 = -130kg/m³
- Q:Wolf steel cased .223 for mini 14???
- I have used wolf steel cased ammunition as well when I borrowed my friend's AR-15. It's good ammunition and I personally have not experienced a stovepipe or a jam with the ammunition. A Mini 14 is a great .223 civilian rifle made by Ruger and should not jam with the ammunition. If the polymer coating really is a problem sometimes, just don't use it with knockoff AR-15s or Mini-14s but stick with the major manufacturers.
- Q:Is boron steel harder?
- Boron is classified as a Metalloid element and is located in Groups 13, 14,15, 16 and 17 of the Periodic Table. An element classified as a Metalloid has properties of both metals and non-metals. Some are semi-conductors and can carry an electrical charge making them useful in calculators and computers.
- Q:how are cold steel swords made?
- What Is Cold Steel
- Q:What are the components of Stainless Steel?
- Components Of Stainless Steel
- Q:i have guestion a bout steel?
- Steel is an alloy. An alloy is a mixture of metals melted together, a solid solution. There are many recipes for steel depending on what the use is. Steel is an alloy of iron and another metal .Low carbon steel has less than 0.3% carbon, carbon steel is 0.3 to 0.6% carbon Low carbon steels generally contain less than 0.25% carbon and cannot be strengthened by heat-treating (strengthening can only be accomplished through cold working). The low carbon material is relatively soft and weak, but has outstanding ductility and toughness. In addition, it is machineable, weld-able, and is relatively inexpensive to produce. Carbon steel, also called plain carbon steel, is steel where the main alloying constituent is carbon. The American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) defines carbon steel as: Steel is considered to be carbon steel when no minimum content is specified or required for chromium, cobalt, columbium, molybdenum, nickel, titanium, tungsten, vanadium or zirconium, or any other element to be added to obtain a desired alloying effect; when the specified minimum for copper does not exceed 0.40 percent; or when the maximum content specified for any of the following elements does not exceed the percentages noted: manganese 1.65, silicon 0.60, copper 0.60.
- Q:Can I put nylon strings on my steel string acoustic guitar?
- No, a steel string guitar is built and braced for the greater tension of steel strings, which means it's too heavily built to respond properly to nylon strings. It would sound awful. Besides, the slots in the nut are too narrow on a steel-string, the action is too low, and the bridge is made for ball end strings (most high quality nylon strings are plain end). And you would have to turn the narrow string posts on steel-string tuners forever to get anywhere with stretchy nylon strings.
- Q:CONNECTING STAINLESS STEEL TUBE (SOLDER?)?
- ss has to be either welded or brazed you can [solder ] it but it has to be a silver solder, and will not have any strength
- Q:whats better? steel irons or graphite?
- Ping Graphite Iron Shafts
- Q:how to start fallout 3 broken steel?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: how to start fallout 3 broken steel? I beat fallout 3 and i downloaded broken steel expansion. I have no idea how to get to broken steel in other words i do not know how to start playing it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range