Hot Rolled Carbon 25mm Thick Mild Steel Plate S45c
2,Specification:25/30/35/40/45/50/55/60/65/70/75/80/90/105/115/125MM.cutted any size by customer request
Chemical composition: C=0.42-0.5,Si=0.17-0.37,Mn=0.5-0.8,P≤0.035,S≤0.035,Cr≤0.025,Ni≤0.025
4,Application:Used for making the mould bottom, plastic mould and normal mechinery parts.
5,Payment terms:30%deposit,and balance against T/T or L/C at sight.
1.Specifications of ASTM Steel Plate
3.Delivery condition and Heat treatment
Nice machanical porpertys and worse hardenability,so, it is used for machine parts
5.Application of ASTM Steel Plate
1): Can be used in many fields such as building, automobile, shipbuilding,
petrochemical, machinery, medicine, food, electric power, energy, space, building
and decoration, etc.
2): Can be made into mould template, mortise pin, column.
3): This kind of steel have good mechanical property, is widely used in structural parts
which may support stress alternation, especially made into some connecting
rods, bolts, wheel gear...
4): This kind of steel is the most common blanks and materials of shaft part.
- Q:What metals is surgical stainless steel made of?
- um surgical stainless steel? lets try ... stainless steel... herp derp
- Q:What is the weight of a molecule of steel?
- Steel is an alloy consisting mostly of iron with a little Carbon thrown in. Steel is not a molecule, therefore, it does not have a molecular weight. Steel contains atoms of iron and carbon in a crystal lattice, along with various other alloying elements such as manganese, chromium, vanadium, and tungsten.
- Q:WHAT ARE THE WAYS THAT YO COULD PREVENT STEEL FROM RUSTING WHEN IT IS EXPOSED TO WATER? SALT WATER? VINEGAR?
- steel that will not rust is called Stainless Steel. Exposure to oxygen causes rust. In stainless steel is heated and all the oxygen burnt out of it. I would go with a high grade (there are multiple grades) of stainless steel
- Q:How do I polish stainless steel jewelry?
- RE: How do I polish stainless steel jewelry? I have a necklace that has a pendent made out of stainless steel. The pendent is connected by a cord, not chain, that I can take on and off; so, I leave it on all the time. It has gotten pretty tarnished because of that. It's pretty small (1 in. by 1 in.) and kinda a weird shape. I'll give...
- Q:What's the best dishwashing soap for stainless steel?
- stainless steel does not work in a dish washer.Warm soapy water and dry straight away, they will last forever.
- Q:questions about steel barns?
- Steel barns are much cheaper, but do require more insulation (they get extremely hot in summer and extremely cold in winter w/o insulation), and they have little to no maintinence. in my opinion though, a better-built wood barn is by far the better choice in the long run. They are much more sturdy, more visually appealing (to me), and if kept up well, will last much longer than a steel barn will. I also like that with a wood barn, during rain/hail/etc.etc. you don't have a deafening clatter that is unavoidable with steel barns.
- Q:Does a Butcher's steel actually make your knives any sharper ?
- It does NOT sharpen a knife, It helps to keep a sharp knife sharp. Once you have sharpened your knife weather on a stone or other ways you should use the steel before using each time to keep it's edge . Think of an athlete who works out to gain muscles(sharpening) and stretches(steel) before using them. The show part is all in the way you use the steel, some just go downward and some go upward, either way you need to change sides of the blade on each stroke just like sharpening.
- Q:Steel structures....!!?
- What information are you looking for specifically? information on steel structures could refer to lots of things. Try the American Institute of Steel Construction, or the American Society of Civil Engineers. Google to find them.
- Q:What is the difference between steel and iron?
- Iron and Steel Manufacture, technology related to the production of iron and its alloys, particularly those containing a small percentage of carbon. The differences between the various types of iron and steel are sometimes confusing because of the nomenclature used. Steel in general is an alloy of iron and carbon, often with an admixture of other elements. Some alloys that are commercially called irons contain more carbon than commercial steels. Open-hearth iron and wrought iron contain only a few hundredths of 1 percent of carbon. Steels of various types contain from 0.04 percent to 2.25 percent of carbon. Cast iron, malleable cast iron, and pig iron contain amounts of carbon varying from 2 to 4 percent. A special form of malleable iron, containing virtually no carbon, is known as white-heart malleable iron. A special group of iron alloys, known as ferroalloys, is used in the manufacture of iron and steel alloys; they contain from 20 to 80 percent of an alloying element, such as manganese, silicon, or chromium.
- Q:What is extruded steel?
- Extruded steel is only the steel being run through a die when it is heated, it usually reduces the size of the grain of the steel itself, enhancing toughness. Realistically though, in a handgun, it doesn't matter if the frame is cast or forged, both types will hold up to any amount of abuse, unless you use it as a sledgehammer, and are splitting stones with it, then the forged frame would win. 4140 is more than adequate for a slide/frame. Hell, even mild steel would be adequate as long as you don't mind some dings and scratches, and again, don't use it as a sledgehammer...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range