1.The lowest price
2.Have machine to produce
3.Materials test report
4.As customer's require
Silvery and soft binding wire
Galvanized metal wire
Material: low carbon steel
Surface treatment: galvanized
- Q:fan coil motor wiring?
- Need more info. What voltage ? Different colors on wires? White usual indicates common or the neutral. Black is your hot for 120 usuAlly. Hi med And low Are power settings on the fan I don't believe ud have to wire them seperatly. Repost this with more specific info and I'll answer it. I'm an electrician And have a master electrician with me so if u give more info I can help.
- Q:Wire nut connection question?
- Even though you had been wise to make use of the noalox, or antioxidant, i might ratehr endorse that you get the suitable gauge of wire in copper and rewire the entire circuit. The intent that I say that's that your oven is a excessive resistance circuit and aluminum does no longer like high resistance. With excessive resistance on aluminum, the aluminum wire will start running or moving under the strain and can eventually burn out the connection. In the event you have got to leave it aluminum, don't use a wire nut, but get a split nut from an electrical provide, use teh same goop on it, then get two wrenches for the best way that you just ought to screw the break up bolt to the nut, tighten the item down as tight as humanly viable, the wrap it with a specified tape that the electrical give may also have. It's not the commonplace electrical tape, but a stretchable tape and also you wrap it tight at the least 3 or a bit of extra inches on all sides of the nut. This may insulate the connection in order that it are not able to be shorted out in any respect. Mine had the same aluminum connection and when I changed the stove, which was difficult wired to the stove, I simply replaced the entire wire. Mainly the field is just not too some distance away fromthe stove due to the fact it wants to be as just about it to decrease resistance. To scan what you have got performed, that you would be able to take a low-cost volt meter from Radio shack, set it on the correct settings for measuring voltage on 220, and if the needle goes to 220 + or - a bit, you're nice in the meanwhile.
- Q:What is the black and white wire for?
- The black and white wire provides power to the lights; the black wire is to power the fan motor. If you have separate wall switches for lights and fan, you can control them separately. If there's a red wire in the box, connect it to the black and white fixture wire. The black goes to the black fan wire. The green is connected to the green screw on the fixture. All of the whites should be joined together. If you do not have separate wall switches for fan and lights, just join the black, black+white and black house wire together. You will then have to control the light with a pull cord.
- Q:guitar wiring help..PLZ!?
- The bare wire is usually ground. Solder that to the ground wire that you should have wired to the bridge, and also to the sleeve connection on the output jack. The insulated wire carries the signal. Depending on the configuration you are running, whether it be a single pickup, two pickups, and global controls or dedicated controls, this can go in different places. Let's say, hypothetically, that you are using a single pickup. Then, the signal wire would go straight to the Volume pot. The tone pot would be an offshoot of the volume, which tapers the high end. There are multiple ways to wire a tone pot, should you install one, and the wiper of the volume pot goes to the tip connection of the output jack. For more information, look at some pickup wiring guides. Seymour Duncan has a lot of good ones, if you go on their site and search.
- Q:Need to Find WIring Diagram?!?
- I believe this is what you are looking for, or should help... 2008 Ford Explorer Car Stereo Installation Instructions Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Blue/Red Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Green/White Car Radio Ground Wire: Black/Blue Car Radio Illumination Wire: N/A Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: N/A Car Stereo Antenna Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: Violet/Red Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Location: N/A Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): White Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): White/Brown Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): White/Violet Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): White/Orange Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: N/A Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/Green Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Brown/Yellow Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/White Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Brown/Blue
- Q:is aluminum wiring safe?
- You got lots of good answers but I like Lic. Electricians best. If you are in an older Mobile home where all the wiring is aluminum be very, very careful about over loading receptacles. Aluminium wire was outlawed for use in branch circuits (receptacles, lights) because there were many documented fires as a result of its use. If you are concerned about aluminum wire to the panel or major appliances, have someone check/tighten the connections.
- Q:how do i wire a new light to old wiring, i have 2 red & 2 black wires & no earth wire from ceiling.?
- There should be black and white wires in the ceiling. Black is hot, white is neutral. If there is no ground wire, that's OK. You just wouldn't connect the ground wire anywhere.
- Q:this might sound stupid but how do i tap speaker wire?
- RE: Why Monster XP speaker cord sounds worse than production facility speaker cord? purely put in Monster XP speaker cord to all my Onkyo audio gadget and now its lots softer than the speaker cord that got here with my Onkyo receiver. quantity was once at 25-35 and it grew to become into loud and sparkling. Now after the Monster XP cord, I would desire to crank the receiver to approximately 50-60 to get the comparable sound...
- Q:injector wiring on 2500 chevy 1994.?
- The injector wiring is easy to find. First remove the air cleaner and filter. Underneath you will see two walnut shaped metal items with two wires going to each of them. This is the injectors. If you wish to remove the wires, simply pinch the tabs together and pull up and the wiring comes loose. Be careful not to let the rubber bridge underneath drop down into the engine.
- Q:How should i wire my subs?
- usually all sub wiring is the same, youll have the rca cables and antenna wire comming from the radio to the amp, power and ground wire going from amp to battery and ground, and than should have 2 wires coming off each sub to the amp, im guessing thatd be parallel, if you wire in series, so like use 2 wires and splice off to each sub, so 2 wires off the amp powering each sub you would up the ohms and put a too much of a load on the amp, people only wire in series when they have too many subs and not enough outlets on the amp, good luck
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range