1.The lowest price
2.Have machine to produce
3.Materials test report
4.As customer's require
Silvery and soft binding wire
Galvanized metal wire
Material: low carbon steel
Surface treatment: galvanized
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and steel wire?
- General zinc coating of the cold rolled plate on the basis of annealing, in the plating and stainless steel annealing, it is estimated that the material will change, so the plating is more bad, in theory, more likely to rust
- Q:What are the basic characteristics of wire resistance strain gages?
- The terminal voltage and the current have the definite function relation, which shows the two terminal device which can transform the electric energy into other forms. It is represented by the letter R, and the unit is ohm. Actual devices, such as light bulbs, electric heating wires, resistors, etc., can be represented as resistor elements.
- Q:Will you please remove any of the wires? The edge of the body, which is made of wire or what? Is it copper or iron?
- There are only two kinds of wire in the wire, one is copper, and the other is aluminium.. If you peel it off and it's yellow, then it's copper wire. If it's silver, it's aluminium wire, except these two.
- Q:What method can be used to detect residual impurities and metal particles on the wire surface?
- Therefore, the removal of metal surface impurities and removal of metal surface oxides, the two are different.
- Q:Are two wires of the same material but different in thickness and length? Are their young's modulus of elasticity the same?
- According to Hooke's law, in the elastic limit of an object, the stress is proportional to the strain, and the coefficient of proportionality is called the young's modulus (Y). Express as a formula:Y= (F - L) / (S - L)Y is numerically equal to the stress produced by unit strain. Its units are the same as those of the force. Young's modulus is the property of a material, independent of force and shape of an object.Young's modulus (Young's, modulus) is a noun in mechanics of materials. When the elastic material is subjected to the positive stress, it will produce a positive strain, defined as the ratio of the forward stress to the positive strain. The formula is denoted as E = sigma / epsilonAmong them, E represents Young's modulus, sigma represents positive stress, and epsilon represents positive strain.Young's modulus is large, indicating that in compression or tensile material, the deformation of the material is small.
- Q:Why is the current limiting circuit used to measure the resistance of wire by voltammetry?
- Sliding rheostat, voltage sharing method and current limiting method can adjust the load current (voltage), but under the same conditions, the adjustment effect is different, the actual application should be based on the appropriate choice of appropriate methods.
- Q:How can you make the fabric with silk fabric wrinkle free after washing?
- Used in clothes last rinse, after use without water; (i.e. when the clothes have used laundry detergent and rinse clean, to the water softener is dissolved, and then soak the clothes can no longer need cleaning and water
- Q:What silk is fine as hair, soft as wool, strong as steel?
- Molybdenum wireMolybdenum wire mainly refers to wire cutting with high voltage electric field in a continuous movement by molybdenum and other precious metals made material cutting workpiece, fine wire cutting machine is the continuous movement of the workpiece is called wire electrode
- Q:What fabric is the wire made of? What are the advantages and disadvantages?...
- Metal wire fabric is made of polyester cotton, brocade cotton, brocade polyester and cotton wire fabric. The wire content is usually around 5%. Wire fabric refers to the metal by high-tech drawing treatment of metal fiber into the fabric and formed a high-grade fabric,
- Q:What is the difference between carbon fiber and wire heating?
- Long life: because of the characteristics of carbon fiber made its corrosion resistance, durable characteristics, and metal heating wire aging, corrosion, and short service life
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range