Model No.: HK 3812
Brand Name: OEM
Net weight: 0.026kg
Material: Chrome steel
Cage: Brass, Steel
1) Precision: P6 P5 P4 P2
2) Noise level: Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4
3) Vibration Level: V1, V2, V3, V4
4) Clearance: C2, C3, C4
5) Hardness: 58-63 HRC
6) Greese: As your requirement, such as SRL, PS2, Alvania R12 and so on.
1.Industrial packing: box
2.Commercial packing: box then into standard carton/wooden Box
3.According customer's requirement
T/T, L/C, Western Union
About 3 to 5 working days
Warrantee: 1 year
Free technical support and after-sales service
Seal/close type Drawn cup needle roller bearings HK:
2.High performance work
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
1.small quantity, can delivery by global express: DHL TNT FedEx ARAMEX EMS UPS.
this is door to door.
2.large quantity, can delivery by air, by sea, this is port to port.
T/T, L/C, Money Gram, Payal, Western Union etc.
Sample Lead-times: generally 3-5 workdays.
Production Lead-times: 3-5 days after get payment or as contract required
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:What type of wheel bearings are serviceable?
- most 99% though it is a PITA hard to get it right, the cone adjustments also messy wle
- Q:Where can i get new ball bearings for an airsoft 40mm grenade.?
- Madbull grenades use 4mm bearing balls. Most other brands use 3mm bearing balls. I have not been able to find any metric bearing balls in any big box or local hardware stores, and SAE bearing balls will not work. You can buy 4mm and 3mm steel bearing balls from McMaster-Carr online. When I only need a few 3mm bearing balls, I get them off eBay. Some RC car differentials use 3mm bearing balls, so you can get 10 for less than $3 shipped. The springs are a bit different from maker to maker. Ball point pen springs do not have enough tension to effectively keep the shell from misfiring in your gear. Your best bet will be to either bring the existing spring with you to match it at the hardware store, or bring the valve and plunger to test fit springs. (Do NOT bring the whole shell to the store. That would be very unwise.) Good luck, D
- Q:are cleaning skateboard bearings with eye drops a good way to clean them?
- NO water? NO WAY. They are principally water with a few other ingredients. You are not cleaning them if you are putting the drops in and leaving it. You are lubricating them. Water works for a short time but will destroy greases or gels and if you use enough to destroy them completely (or if they were oiled) will eventually rust the bearings. Rusted bearings will never be as good as new. Cleaning involves flushing out old oil/grease/gel/dirt/etc. Water is a suitable cleaning material (but will not reliably remove many lubricants) as long as you dry the bearings before adding new lubricant. If you want to add a little material to free up bearings, just use a little light oil. It is cheap and most hardware stores carry it in small tubes with a needle tip so you can get it in small places. I haven't cleaned bearings in years because I find it better to just get new ones when they are really bad. When I do: I start with lamp oil (desented kerosene) because it will remove any old lubricant that is holding crud in the bearing. Next water with dish detergent to remove the lamp oil (some people just dry them out by draining and relube at this point) Followed by rinsing in water to remove the soap, drain, and rinsing in denatured alcohol to dry them. Then use whatever lube you like.
- Q:how do you grease the bushings or bearings on your skateboard?
- the squeaking is a results of two rubber components rubbing against one yet another, placed a divide between those and unfasten our autos. If that doesn't paintings, you may choose new bearings
- Q:wholesale combined needle roller bearings! Suggest me a best combined needle roller bearings manufacturer!?
- Changzhou okorder.com/ wish this can help you!
- Q:Are ALMOST boards good? how bout Thunder trunks? what is a good hardware? or bearings?
- lucky okorder.com a very trustable website were i got my board lol :D you can go to the complete builder and look at all the different decks, trucks, hardware, bearings, etc...
- Q:1996 dodge 1500 4wd do they have wheel bearings or just axle bearings?
- yes a 1996 dodge does have wheel bearing. It is a sealed unit and and u will have to remove the axle shaft nut and the brake caliper. it not hard to change. when u get it it will have new lug nut studs and come all together. but the main thing to keep in mind DO NOT try to move r run the truck with out the axle shaft back on the front will because if u do u will mess the bearings up and they will not warranty it.
- Q:is there something wrong with the bones swiss black bearings i bought?
- Check to see if the bearings are seated correctly in the wheels. If that's not it, check to see if the nuts that hold the wheels on are too tight. If you loosen them a little, the wheels should spin better. You should also have 1 washer on each side of the wheel. This prevents the bearing from touching the truck and slowing it down. How long have you had the bearings? It usually takes a few week before they start to spin their best, once some of the oil they are packaged with dries out a little.
- Q:On a scale of 1-10 how good are abec 3 skateboard bearings?
- i've got been applying Black Panther Swiss bearings in a pair boards for some years. they have been sturdy and supply good velocity, sufficient to do grinds in the 9ft end of the pool. The ABEC score has little to do with velocity. It purely pertains to tolerances in manufacture and use in extreme velocity equipment. It has not something to do with the suitability of a bearing for skateboarding. for this reason maximum extreme-end bearings at the instant are not ABEC rated, as they are designed especially for skateboards.
- Q:Skateboard Bearings....Help!?
- Really no difference. Neoprene shields are a little easier to get out if you are going to clean or relube the bearings but you only have to take one out per bearing and only do it one time (since you don't reinstall the one you removed).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range