Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 12x17x10
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
1.High Precision Needle Roller Bearing
2.ISO Standard Bearing
3.High quality &competitive price
4.Many famous brand is available
5.Low Noise & Long life
1. Manufacturer,the most competive price and good quality
2. Perfect group of technical engineers give you the best support
3.Well-trained group of international sales provide the best service
4.OEM brand aviliable
5.Rich stock and quick delivery
1.Small quantity, can delivery by global express: DHL TNT FedEx ARAMEX EMS UPS.this is door to door.
2.Large quantity, can delivery by air, by sea, this is port to port.
T/T, L/C, Money Gram, Payal, Western Union etc.
Sample Lead-times: generally 3-5 workdays.
Production Lead-times: 3-5 days after get payment or as contract required
- Q:What are the greatest skateboard bearings?
- Speed Metal
- Q:Reds versus Bones skateboard bearings?
- Same Brand
- Q:i need to know how to measure ball bearings?
- okorder.com. The bore size is simply five times the third and fourth digits together. 0 through 3, however, are different: 00 10mm 01 12mm 02 15mm 03 17mm See links below. Good luck with your engine! Bill
- Q:are ceramic bearings better than swiss?
- ceramics are very good.
- Q:Fork/bearings not fitting into frame?
- It shouldn't be too thick, I've framed things thicker than a puzzle. There is this sealer you can get a a craft store to put on the puzzle so the pieces don't come apart, that's if you don't mind it being together forever. I like to use swiss clips for frameless frames (kind of an oxymoron).
- Q:How much would new rear bearings for 2004 Saturn VUE cost?
- Now here is what you do if you get a shop to do it. Get estimates from everyone. Then go by brake check and get an estimate. Now the trick is is to get on the computer for the brake check in your city, if you have one. They have a calendar there where you can schedule your vehicle for putting in new bearings. If you will notice, on certain days, they have up to 30% on some locations at different times and days. You might call and ask what the percent off covers. Is it parts or labor or both. But seems a good deal. Otherwise, buy a hayes repair manual for about $20 or so. Bearings are one of the few things that are EASY to put in. Now you can go to one of those back yard mechanics who can do it real cheap.
- Q:What skate bearings are better?
- ABEC is almost meaningless for skates or boards. It is an industrial standard for VIBRATION (not speed) in bearings on high speed machines that run at speeds that would be over 200 mph on a board. It became important because the previous ones that were used (20 years ago) were a grade called precision which are really sloppy. You can actually see them move them if you twist the center to the side. ABEC bearings were a huge move up and came without the heavy grease the was needed to make the precision bearings not rattle like maracas. However, now that a number was involved, the marketing people get into the idea that they can advertise higher numbers because people assume that higher is better. Almost all the difference in how fast a bearing rolls is in what lubricant is used.
- Q:what is the typical repair cost for front wheel bearings in a 1990 toyota 4runner?
- which part of the car are you talking about? the CV joint? does it knock when you turn left or right?
- Q:1983 yz125 bottom end bearings?
- The bottom end rod bearings on that model are roller bearings. If they need to be replaced a dealer has to pull apart the 2 piece crank and press it back together. Not a do it yourself job. I can't help you with finding parts
- Q:How long do repacked rear wheel bearings last in a FWD Toyota Rav4?
- That is something that should not have to be done for many thousands of mile sunless there is another issue
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range