Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 12x17x10
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
1.High Precision Needle Roller Bearing
2.ISO Standard Bearing
3.High quality &competitive price
4.Many famous brand is available
5.Low Noise & Long life
1. Manufacturer,the most competive price and good quality
2. Perfect group of technical engineers give you the best support
3.Well-trained group of international sales provide the best service
4.OEM brand aviliable
5.Rich stock and quick delivery
1.Small quantity, can delivery by global express: DHL TNT FedEx ARAMEX EMS UPS.this is door to door.
2.Large quantity, can delivery by air, by sea, this is port to port.
T/T, L/C, Money Gram, Payal, Western Union etc.
Sample Lead-times: generally 3-5 workdays.
Production Lead-times: 3-5 days after get payment or as contract required
- Q:what are bearings on a fishing reel?
- the bearings are inside of what ever on the reel rotates... what they are are little circles with greese and ball bearins inside of them and what they do is first off act as a lub and second the allow whatever it is taht you are using rotate more freely and smoothly
- Q:How often should I service my car wheel bearings, if ever?
- Bikes and cars are 2 different animals, wheel bearings usually last for a long time, I wouldnt worry about them,
- Q:Fork/bearings not fitting into frame?
- In the old days they just put grease, and roller bearings until it was full, then reassemble.Depends on the races.
- Q:How to put new bearings on a rim? Bmx bike?
- have you tried putting oil or grease on it? have you checked if the axle bolt is screwed down too tight, it might be binding, loosen just a bit and see. or, you might be able to take the old one off, clean it up in some gasoline, grease it back real good and put the same one back in. you can usually tell, if the rollers look good you can use it, if they are all pitted looking the bearing is shot. from Grandpa. I hope you are well.
- Q:what kind of bearings do you need for 51mm skateboard wheels?
- All legit skateboard wheels have the same size space for bearings - ie they take the same bearings as each other. I think you are experiencing problems because the bearings need to fit very tightly into the wheels so that they don't come out under the huge forces skateboarding exerts So the good news is that you don't need to get anything new. To fit bearings, take one of the wheels off of one of your trucks. Put the bearing down over the axle, put the wheel over the top, and push down HARD (use bodyweight) until it pops into place. Take the wheel off, put the other bearing on the axle, turn the wheel round and repeat so the wheel has 2 bearings on it. It should fit flush into the space. To make sure (or to push it in that bit more) put the wheel on, and tighten the nut on the truck down onto the wheel until the bearings fit snugly. (just don't over-do it or you will wreck the bearings) Alternatively you can buy a tool to push the bearings in, or ask a skate shop to do it for you - but the method above should work easily
- Q:Best lubricant for skateboard bearings?
- My favorite is Tri-Flow. Originally used for bike bearings, but works for skateboard bearings as well. Try a bike shop, skate shop or some hardware stores.
- Q:what would cause the cam bearings to melt in my car?
- lack of oil or over heating. only help is rebuild
- Q:out of the three skateboard bearings which was is the fastest?
- I have skated may bearings in my day and by the far the most bang for your buck is bone swiss chinese reds. They're super fast, durable and easy to clean I have had the pair I am using now for over a year and a half and I skate at least 3 times a week. The best part is they are only about 20 bucks.
- Q:Front tires making awful noise, told it was the bearings. How do I change the bearings? Dodge pickup 1999 4x4?
- If it was 2wd I would say you could probably do it yourself. However, the locking hub assemblies on 4wd need special tools and are a lot more complex than a standard truck front hub. This is definitely a shop job. Also it may not be the bearings themselves but the front driveaxles may have some problems. Ask a shop to verify exactly what is wrong first. Good luck.
- Q:Dimensions of needle roller bearings
- There isn't such a strong needle roller. But look at the picture. It's likeHave not seen in kind, in terms of size, there is a support roller meet, estimate and reference it, not necessarily accurateBrand: Germany INA NATR30 if the seal is: NATR30UUThe following diagram: small d:30 D:62 C:28 B:29Cheaper to use in Japan, IKO, model is: NART30
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range