Model No.: HK 2818
Brand Name: OEM
Net weight: 0.031kg
Material: Chrome steel
Cage: Brass, Steel
1) Precision: P6 P5 P4 P2
2) Noise level: Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4
3) Vibration Level: V1, V2, V3, V4
4) Clearance: C2, C3, C4
5) Hardness: 58-63 HRC
6) Greese: As your requirement, such as SRL, PS2, Alvania R12 and so on.
1.Industrial packing: box
2.Commercial packing: box then into standard carton/wooden Box
3.According customer's requirement
T/T, L/C, Western Union
About 3 to 5 working days
Warrantee: 1 year
Free technical support and after-sales service
1.The drawn cup needle roller bearings are needle roller bearings with the deep drawn, thin-walled outer ring with either an open end or closed end.
2. The bearings are characterized by a very low sectional height and high load carrying capacity
3. The bearings are typically used in applications where the housing bore can not be used as a raceway for a needle roller and cage assembly but where a very compact and ecnomical bearing arrangement is required.
4. Typically, drawn cup needle roller bearings have a single row of rollers. However, wide sizes incorporate two needle roller and cage assemblies immediately asjacent to each other with a lubrication hole in the outer ring.
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
1)Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2)High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3)Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4)Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5)OEM Service,Sample is available
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:Are andale skateboard bearings out yet?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:How does a jet engine remain lubricated it its main bearings?
- There are many requirements for turbine engine lubricating oils. Due to the absence of reciprocating motion and the presence of ball and roller bearings (antifriction bearings), the turbine engine uses a less viscous lubricant. Also, with high-speed antifriction bearings, the formation of carbons or varnishes must be held to a minimum. For this reason synthetic oil is used in turbine engines. Both wet- and dry-sump lubrication systems are used in gas turbine engines. Wet-sump engines store the lubricating oil in the engine proper, while dry-sump engines utilize an external tank mounted on the engine or somewhere in the aircraft structure near the engine, similar to reciprocating piston engines mentioned earlier. Turbine engine’s oil systems can also be classified as a pressure relief system that maintains a somewhat constant pressure: the full flow type of system, in which the pressure varies with engine speed, and the total loss system, used in engines that are for short duration operation (target drones, missiles, etc.). The most widely used system is the pressure relief system with the full flow used mostly on large fan type engines. One of the main functions of the oil system in turbine engines is cooling the bearings by carrying the heat away from the bearing by circulating oil around the bearing.
- Q:Rear shock absorber causing premature wear on bearings?
- If you disassemble the rear wheel bearings wash them out and wipe them clean I think you'll find your problem. Once wheel bearings are packed with disc brake grease, snugged not tightened, wheel spun by hand spun and castle nut backed off, there's no need to ever screw with them again.
- Q:is it good to have openings on your longboard bearings?
- That will bring dirt in and it will ruin the bearings quicker. The plus side is you can clean and oil them easier.
- Q:Which stateboard bearings are the best?
- get okorder.com/ (click the link and scroll down to the bottom where it says Reviews and click one) good luck man, hope you find what your looking for.
- Q:What is a quick and effective way to clean your roller hockey skate bearings?
- dont do wd40, it cant handle the amount of rpm's on your skates. eventually it will gum up and slow you down. cleaning each bearing can be a *****... what i do is soak all my bearings in a bucket/container filled with ligher fluid. it cleans and lubricates them. and when it heats up it wont gum up, it just makes the wheels spin faster. oh and dont use the citrus cleaner, it will eat away the grease that you want/need in your bearings
- Q:Which Skateboard Bearings Are Faster, Bones REDS or Rush Abec-7 bearings?
- Bearings Reds
- Q:what are some good abec 9 bearings and also how can you make some slow bearings faster?
- bearings are very good. Like the Bones and Twin Cam, they are not ABEC rated because they can be made better by not following the standards for something else. It depends on why the slow bearings are slow. If they are cruded up inside (usually will sound or feel crunchy as you turn them) you need to clean them. If they got that way by running through water, there may be rust that will never clean out completely. It is possible that you got some that have a lot of grease in them. That can make a bearing really slow. The answer again is to clean it and lube it properly. Oil runs faster in bearings but you will need to reoil them more frequently (easier to do if you leave one shield off). Grease is slower but lasts a lot longer.
- Q:Difference between rubbing bearings and roller element bearings?
- With roller bearings there are small rollers between the moving and non-moving part so that there would theoretically be no friction. Ball bearings work in a similar way.
- Q:Can ceramic bearings be used in motorcycle engines?
- Don't waste money on ceramic bearings, they won't be of any benefit and that would show in your lap times being the same regardless of what you use. There is nothing wrong with well lubricated metal wheel bearings so spend your money on something that will make a difference to your racing like better brakes, better suspension, a mod to the motor, something positive .....
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range