Model No.: HK 2818
Brand Name: OEM
Net weight: 0.031kg
Material: Chrome steel
Cage: Brass, Steel
1) Precision: P6 P5 P4 P2
2) Noise level: Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4
3) Vibration Level: V1, V2, V3, V4
4) Clearance: C2, C3, C4
5) Hardness: 58-63 HRC
6) Greese: As your requirement, such as SRL, PS2, Alvania R12 and so on.
1.Industrial packing: box
2.Commercial packing: box then into standard carton/wooden Box
3.According customer's requirement
T/T, L/C, Western Union
About 3 to 5 working days
Warrantee: 1 year
Free technical support and after-sales service
1.The drawn cup needle roller bearings are needle roller bearings with the deep drawn, thin-walled outer ring with either an open end or closed end.
2. The bearings are characterized by a very low sectional height and high load carrying capacity
3. The bearings are typically used in applications where the housing bore can not be used as a raceway for a needle roller and cage assembly but where a very compact and ecnomical bearing arrangement is required.
4. Typically, drawn cup needle roller bearings have a single row of rollers. However, wide sizes incorporate two needle roller and cage assemblies immediately asjacent to each other with a lubrication hole in the outer ring.
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
1)Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2)High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3)Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4)Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5)OEM Service,Sample is available
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:Would regular skateboard bearings work for a longboard?
- Yes okorder.com/
- Q:What are the symtoms of bad main vs rod bearings knock?
- Yes, if your going to replace the rod bearings then change the main bearings as well. You can replace both of them without removing the engine if you know what your doing. Remove the main bearing cap and push the other half out by rolling it around the crank shaft. Easiest way to tell which it is, start engine and get noise to start. Pull spark plug wires one at a time, then reinstall. If the noise goes away at a certain cylinder then you found the bad rod bearing. If that doesn't work then it is most likely a main bearing. Only problem with replacing them in the car is you can't properly check bearing clearances on the crankshaft. Good luck
- Q:is there a difference between longboard bearings and regular bearings?
- Not really. Regular skate- bearings take more of a beating so I tend not to buy overly expensive ones. A long board should definitely get some nice speed bearings. If you clean them regularly and keep them lubed they'll last you forever. DON'T USE WD40 TO LUBE THEM. For cleaning it's ok... because it helps protest them from rust and wear. You can actually buy a specific lube wherever you get the bearings.
- Q:what is the best bearings company for my skateboard?
- bones swiss original or reds
- Q:how to replace wheel bearings on a 97 ford aspire?
- Most wheel bearings are now all-in-one with the hub. You didn't say if it's front or rear. Front, don't try, the tools will cost more than the hub assembly.
- Q:Ball Bearings for pulley?
- Ball bearings manufacturers give detailed procedure on how to calculate and arrive to the proper selection. I advise to contact them and obtain their catalogues.
- Q:what kind of bearings go into a size 50mm , 52mm , 53mm and 54mm sk8 boarding wheels?
- any bearings are fine.
- Q:Can ceramic bearings be used in motorcycle engines?
- Sure can and any of the better riders will have them in their bikes as they produce less friction. A company called Black Mamba have them Just goes to show how outdated some peoples advice can be as I could list any number of professional riders who use ceramic bearings in their bikes as they do make a difference. In the here and now a standard crf250r is around 36.5 on a dyno and to make them competitive they need to become at least 43. The ceramic bearings make the bike rev up quicker and smoother and any person who is a dyno specialist can tell a bike that has ceramic bearings in it just by that alone. So it does make a difference. Oh and thanks for the thumbs down mr B and I must say I just loved your answer to the 6ft tall guy who has a klx125 and you told him that it was the best bike for him to start racing on. I can just see a 6ft tall guy turning up to a mx track on his kiddies bike and finding no section to race in and being laughed out of the place. Perhaps you should ask Chad Reed if he runs ceramic bearing as I know the answer to that one. The question was also can you run ceramic bearings, not should I.
- Q:Many one-way needle roller bearings have small holes in the inner and outer rings. What's the function of these small holes?
- It's all oil holes, but if it's needle roller bearings, there should be very little oil holes. We also do one-way needle roller bearings, but there are no oil holes, there are oil holes are generally reflected in other series
- Q:is hydraulic oil good for my skateboardin bearings?
- Hydraulic oil is not designed for cleaning, nor is any oil. Use a solvent like denatured alcohol. Lube the bearings with a skateboard bearing lube. The base for hydraulic oil is mineral oil. It evaporates too quickly and the additives can leave a residue that attract dirt and may damage the crown and shield in the bearings and the wheels.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range