Model No.: HK 2212
Brand Name: OEM
Net weight: 0.014kg
Material: Chrome steel
Cage: Brass, Steel
1) Precision: P6 P5 P4 P2
2) Noise level: Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4
3) Vibration Level: V1, V2, V3, V4
4) Clearance: C2, C3, C4
5) Hardness: 58-63 HRC
6) Greese: As your requirement, such as SRL, PS2, Alvania R12 and so on.
1.Industrial packing: box
2.Commercial packing: box then into standard carton/wooden Box
3.According customer's requirement
T/T, L/C, Western Union
About 3 to 5 working days
Warrantee: 1 year
Free technical support and after-sales service
The outer ring of drawn cup needle roller bearing is punched with the high-quality steel sheet. The outer ring has thin wall.The drawn cup needle roller bearing has the characterstics of small radial section area, large load carring capacity ,less inertia and economic manufacture. It is suitable for small section heght, or when the housing bore isnot used for raceway , this type is recommended to use .The bearing is assembled into the housing bore under a certain pressure without fu rther axial location.
The draw up needle roller bearing generally takes its shaft diameter as the internal raceway .However , the proper LR type inner ring can be used in accordance with application condition.
The draw up needle roller bearing has two structures-with retainer and with full of needles. They are are divided intoopenend type and close-end type. The structure with retainer has the single seal ring and double seal ring .The structure with full of needles has a large load carrying capacity.
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
1)Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2)High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3)Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4)Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5)OEM Service,Sample is available
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:Piston and piston bearings change?
- there is more to it than that, first of all if you need pistons and bearings then more likely than not there will be excessive wear on the crankshaft, and also you are going that far, the heads should be rebuilt, because putting a new short block, with old worn out heads, invites more problems. Besides, it would be cheaper for you to buy a long block, and have it installed, than pull the motor and take it apart, add a few parts and put back together an undependable collection of old and new and worn parts. Personally I would put a later model 5.4 chevy small block engine, transmission with the wiring harness and computer. this will make a screaming quick firebird, with about the same fuel mileage.
- Q:is hydraulic oil good for my skateboardin bearings?
- Hydraulic oil is not designed for cleaning, nor is any oil. Use a solvent like denatured alcohol. Lube the bearings with a skateboard bearing lube. The base for hydraulic oil is mineral oil. It evaporates too quickly and the additives can leave a residue that attract dirt and may damage the crown and shield in the bearings and the wheels.
- Q:Determining if your Brakes or Wheel Bearings are going bad? HELP?!?
- If you jack the car up you can listen closely to the wheel bearings, and also try to rock the wheel by grabbing it at the 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock position, there should be barely any play. If you can wiggle more than a 1/2-1 mm then its likely the rear bearings have failed. If the bearings appear OK then remove the tire and try to remover the drum If the vehicle has disc brakes the pads will be exposed, if the discs are scored. grooved and damaged you will notice this immediately The disc should be almost polished smooth, with the disc brake pads held against the discs by the calipers, there should be at least 1/4 inch (6mm) of pad material. If you have drum brakes once you have removed the drum (remove cotter pin from cage and remove nut) inspect the shoes and brake hardware found inside, attached to the backing plate.
- Q:I am looking for new wheels (bearings) for my roller/inline skates?
- for bumpy surfaces bigger softer wheels are good. anything between 56mm-65mm for shorter boards. and for softness, 92-97 is good. meaning 92 is the softess. what kind of tricks are you doing? all these depend on your skating style, beginners should go with a bigger softer wheel. as for bearings, new ones are always better and abec should not matter as much, but a higher abec means faster spin. go with powell reds, no abec rating but a great lasting bearing at an affordable price. make sure you ask about a spacer if you get a bigger wheel, u may not need them but i always prefer 1-2 thin ones.
- Q:Grinding and clicking noise - Wheel Bearings?
- Yea it is that kind of engine.
- Q:some good teaching MOTIVATION or VISUAL AID on "BEARINGS" (trigonometry)?
- Depending on the age group, one of the resources I use is a print from googlemaps of the school. The students have a route they have to plan around different rooms faculties using bearings distances (scales). Make it as hard / easy / fun as you wish. Or a similar idea using a print of an estuary, with shipwrecks marked so they have to either avoid or hit as they wish. They seem to enjoy the crashing part! Other than that, here are some interactive websites to try: www.mathsonline.co.uk/freesite_to... www.active-maths.co.uk/whiteboard... (bearings is near the bottom of the page) www.10ticks.co.uk/s_gamesAndAct.a... good luck
- Q:how many bearings in rearend of 2001 Ford Sport Trac ???
- there are two pinion bearings and two carrier bearings... but you will probably need to replace more than just bearings if you have a leak (like clutches if it is limited slip, and maybe even ring and pinion, especially if you don't want a high pitched whining noise around 45mph). Also, the wheel bearings use the same lube in the axle tubes... watch those, they like to go bad and wear down a ring on the axles. And Don't forget seals.. pinion seal, axle seals. Also the pinion has a metal crush ring that must be replaced if the pinion is removed.
- Q:How do you pack trailer bearings with grease?
- Just use old rags to wipe off the old grease. Then reinstall the bearing buddy and put the new grease in by pumping it into the bearing buddy. Don't disassemble the hub bearings unless they have failed and you are going to replace them. If that's the case, prepack them before installing. Check instructions from your parts supplier......I learned to do it by hand from a mechanic 45 years ago. Good Luck!
- Q:if rod bearings are gone in a motor are the cylinder walls known to be gone as well?
- Being that the rod bearings are gone, probably would be best to change the main bearings also while you're in the bottom end of the engine. Usually when the rods and mains go, you start to loose oil press. and begin to have other problems such as the rings. Do a compression check on cylinders to determine if you have a problem with the rings/pistons.
- Q:What kind of skateboard bearings should i get?
- Bones Swiss Ceramics are the best you will find. But it shouldn't really matter too much what bearings you get unless you get REALLY cheap crappy ones, then you may notice a difference.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range