Model No.: HK 2212
Brand Name: OEM
Net weight: 0.014kg
Material: Chrome steel
Cage: Brass, Steel
1) Precision: P6 P5 P4 P2
2) Noise level: Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4
3) Vibration Level: V1, V2, V3, V4
4) Clearance: C2, C3, C4
5) Hardness: 58-63 HRC
6) Greese: As your requirement, such as SRL, PS2, Alvania R12 and so on.
1.Industrial packing: box
2.Commercial packing: box then into standard carton/wooden Box
3.According customer's requirement
T/T, L/C, Western Union
About 3 to 5 working days
Warrantee: 1 year
Free technical support and after-sales service
The outer ring of drawn cup needle roller bearing is punched with the high-quality steel sheet. The outer ring has thin wall.The drawn cup needle roller bearing has the characterstics of small radial section area, large load carring capacity ,less inertia and economic manufacture. It is suitable for small section heght, or when the housing bore isnot used for raceway , this type is recommended to use .The bearing is assembled into the housing bore under a certain pressure without fu rther axial location.
The draw up needle roller bearing generally takes its shaft diameter as the internal raceway .However , the proper LR type inner ring can be used in accordance with application condition.
The draw up needle roller bearing has two structures-with retainer and with full of needles. They are are divided intoopenend type and close-end type. The structure with retainer has the single seal ring and double seal ring .The structure with full of needles has a large load carrying capacity.
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
1)Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2)High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3)Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4)Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5)OEM Service,Sample is available
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:Are these bearings good?
- i've never used destructo bearings before but I have used rush bombers and they are a nice bearing, took a little while to break in but once they were they lasted a couple years with proper lubing and cleanings here and there, most bearings will if you take care of them.
- Q:How many BEARINGS are used in Motorcycle?
- Cam-rod-crank-clutch-shifter-shift drums-output shafts-wheel-fork yoke-------A LOT
- Q:Can i replace the rod bearings by just dropping the oil pan?
- I consider Rakel. If the connecting rod bearings are long gone.....then so is the crankshaft. it is going to could be became and the right length of recent rod bearings put in. it particularly is particularly not a activity with the engine nevertheless interior the vehicle.
- Q:i need some some practice questions related to compass and true bearings?
- bearings are just angels taken clockwise and written in three figures as for compass is concernt fix the pencil in it and draw circles
- Q:What Are the best skateboarding bearings?
- You could get Red Bones Bearings, or my personal favorite that I think are much better than reds, Bones Swiss Labrynth Bearings. But any of the Bones are good.
- Q:How do take apart RollerBlade Bearings?
- You don't need to ask the same question in three areas, two of which aren't appropriate. Are you asking how to take the bearings out of the wheel to replace them or how to open them up to clean or oil them? Unlike a couple of people have said, inline skate bearings are NOT sealed. Sealed bearings have way too much drag for inline skate or skateboard use. The method of removing from the wheel that one of them posted is just as wrong. Please clarify your question. If you want to remove them from the wheel, are the axles 6mm (1/4) or 8mm (5/16)? If you want to open them up, do the shields have a rubbery surface or metal surface? If they have a metal surface, are there a row of visible notches around the outside of the shield? Then I can tell you what you need.
- Q:Bones reds vs stock bearings?
- bones reds and independent
- Q:what kind of bearings do i need for a1976 honda cb750?
- for what part roller bearingd for the small end bearings ans swing arm, Ball bearings for the mains and gear box and wheel bearings, Caps for the cam shaft and the big ends Thrust for the clutch Could you be a little more specific? I was being generic :-)
- Q:Do I need bearings with seals or sheilds for my longboard?
- Get ones with removable shields. If the bearings are sealed, you can't clean or lube them, so you throw them out and get new ones.
- Q:bearings have gone on my pedal!?
- It depends on what type of platform pedal it is. If they are the basic plastic type, the bearings in the pedal are sealed - When they've worn out (when that happened to my bike pedals they were probably a bit rusty?), it's time for a new set of pedals. If they are the slightly more expensive (usually alloy) pedals, the bearings are not sealed - so they are able to be replaced and therefore the pedals have a much longer life-span. If you do need new pedals, it would be worthwhile upgrading to the pedal type meantioned above, because at least those bearings can be maintained regreased when required. Though if in doubt, ask your local bicycle mechanic. Prices - it depends on what part of the world you live, others here might be a more in the know. A quick look in your local bike or even sports shop would be a good idea.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range