|Place of Origin: |
Tianjin China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Surface Treatment: |
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
as your requirement
we can supply MTC
we can accept third party inspection
standard seaworty packing
|delivery time: |
within 7-25 days
|payment terms: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||exporting seaworthy package|
High Quality prepainted steel coil
3.Process:hot rolled and co
High Quality prepainted steel coil
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
DX51D+Z, SGCC, DX51D+AZ,SPCC-1B
All Colors available. Color shades
Threading ,coupling and with plastic caps protected
Standard seaworthy packing or as required
Mild east, North/South America, Europe, Asia,Africa etc
Within 7-10 days
- Q:What is the difference between hard steel plate and soft steel plate?
- Molding (Injection) refers to the process of heating and melting material from the high pressure into the mold cavity, after cooling and curing, to obtain forming products. This method is suitable for mass production of complicated parts, and it is one of the important processing methods. The injection molding process can be broadly divided into the following 6 stages: mold injection - pressure holding - cooling - mold opening - product removal, and the process can be repeated to produce products continuously.
- Q:What's the material of ASTM A653 G30 galvanized sheet?
- ASTM A653 G30 galvanized sheet material:ASTMA653 is American Standard, equivalent to the domestic Q195 or SGCC. Hot-dip galvanized steel sheet with a coating thickness of 0.3 ounces per square inch. Material has universal specifications.
- Q:What is hot and cold rolled steel plate? How to distinguish? What high hardness? Which will produce noisy eye?
- Cold and hot rolling are two different rolling technology, as the name suggests, is in the cold rolled steel at normal temperature of rolled steel, the hardness of hot rolled steel is large. Under the condition of high temperature hot rolled.1. continuous casting slab or as raw material, after reheating furnace heating, scale into the roughing mill in addition to high pressure water, roughing material by cutting head, tail, and then enter the finishing mill, the implementation of the computer controlled rolling, after finishing through the laminar cooling (computer controlled cooling rate) and coiler, become straight hair volume. Hair straightenerrollhead, tail tongue shapeand thefishtail shape, thickness and width precision, edgehaswavy, folding, pyramid and other defects. The volume weight heavier, steel coil diameter is 760mm. (love. General pipe industry) thestraightthroughcutting head cutting, cutting tail, cutting edge and multi pass straightening and leveling finishing line processing, again Cutting board or heavy volume, which becomes: hot rolled steel plate and flat steel coils, slittingstripand other products. In hot finishing rolling by pickling descaling and oil is made by pickling hot-rolled coils. The product has a tendency to partial substitution of cold-rolled plate, moderate price, loved by the masses of users.
- Q:What kind of material does ordinary steel plate refer to in steel market?
- This is not difficult to understand. The chemical composition of ordinary steel is very simple. It is only made of carbon and iron. But the alloy steel plate is according to the different design request and the construction request to deploy its chemical composition, the different design request will affect the alloy steel plate in the choice alloy element choice.
- Q:Stainless steel plate and steel welding
- It is better to use argon arc welding or white steel welding rod, with electrode generally 3.2 or 2.5 can be, the color will change with some, wipe it will be good.
- Q:How is the weight of the steel plate calculated?
- Steel plate is made of molten steel, cooled and compressed into flat steel.The steel plate is flat, rectangular, and can be rolled directly or cut from a wide strip of steel.
- Q:What does "steel plate 10t" mean in the specification column of engineering material?
- The width of the sheet is 500~1500 mm; the thickness is 600~3000 mm. According to the type of steel sheet, ordinary steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, spring steel, stainless steel, tool steel, heat-resistant steel, bearing steel, silicon steel and industrial pure iron sheet; according to professional use, with drums board, enamel board, bulletproof plate; surface coating and plating, plating with zinc thin plate, tin plate, plating lead sheet, plastic composite plate.
- Q:What's the good way to connect two Q235 steel bolts? Why?
- The two scheme should be avoided by 1 reasons, is not easy to locate; 2, the mechanical strength is lower than that of Q235 steel plate bolt, bolt if 8.8 or 10.9 has no significance; 3, time is in low efficiency and tap plate fees, high production cost. Only when the space of the tightening nut is not enough can the connection mode of the steel plate upside screw thread be adopted.
- Q:Why should the back of the steel sheet pile cofferdam be pumped after the construction of the pile cap?
- Loading and unloading steel sheet piles should be operated by two points lifting method. The number of steel pile piles should not be too many at any time, and attention should be paid to the protection of the locking hole to avoid damage.
- Q:How to choose welding method for welding different plate and thick steel plate?
- For welding efficiency:General welding or argon arc welding of thin plate, medium plate with gas shielded welding (such as two welding), thick plate with submerged arc welding (usually not groove, single-sided, once the penetration of up to 20mm).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range