1.The lowest price
2.Have machine to produce
3.Materials test report
4.As customer's require
Silvery and soft binding wire
Galvanized metal wire
Material: low carbon steel
Surface treatment: galvanized
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and steel wire?
- Stainless steel wire has 304, 316, steel wire does not have 304 and 316 material. Stainless steel wire is generally not galvanized. The wire is long enough to rust.
- Q:What are the basic characteristics of wire resistance strain gages?
- The terminal voltage and the current have the definite function relation, which shows the two terminal device which can transform the electric energy into other forms. It is represented by the letter R, and the unit is ohm. Actual devices, such as light bulbs, electric heating wires, resistors, etc., can be represented as resistor elements.
- Q:Will you please remove any of the wires? The edge of the body, which is made of wire or what? Is it copper or iron?
- There are only two kinds of wire in the wire, one is copper, and the other is aluminium.. If you peel it off and it's yellow, then it's copper wire. If it's silver, it's aluminium wire, except these two.
- Q:What method can be used to detect residual impurities and metal particles on the wire surface?
- Remove metal surface impurities, refers to the removal of metal surface attached substances, such as cement, paint, spots and other materials that do not belong to the material itself.
- Q:Are two wires of the same material but different in thickness and length? Are their young's modulus of elasticity the same?
- Not necessarily. Young's modulus is related to microstructure so on
- Q:Why is the current limiting circuit used to measure the resistance of wire by voltammetry?
- Under normal circumstances (to meet the safety conditions), because the current limiting circuit energy consumption is small, the connection is simple, therefore, priority is given to the current limiting method
- Q:What's the metal wire fabric?Such as title
- A metal wire fabric by high-tech drawing processing of metal fiber cloth into implant formed the overall high-grade fabrics, fabric, metal wire accounted for about 3%~8%, the same general level of technology, the metal wire accounted for the higher the more expensive.
- Q:How can you make the fabric with silk fabric wrinkle free after washing?
- Hello, in order to prevent wrinkles after washing clothes, you should add the final rinse, softening agent, softening agent loss supplement when washing, in order to maintain the soft feeling, reduce wrinkles.
- Q:What silk is fine as hair, soft as wool, strong as steel?
- Steel wire can be processed to fine hair, of course, such as steel wire, but it can not be soft as wool (of course, very thin strands of steel are also very soft).
- Q:What fabric is the wire made of? What are the advantages and disadvantages?...
- Metal wire fabric is made of polyester cotton, brocade cotton, brocade polyester and cotton wire fabric. The wire content is usually around 5%. Wire fabric refers to the metal by high-tech drawing treatment of metal fiber into the fabric and formed a high-grade fabric,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range