1.The lowest price
2.Have machine to produce
3.Materials test report
4.As customer's require
Silvery and soft binding wire
Galvanized metal wire
Material: low carbon steel
Surface treatment: galvanized
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and steel wire?
- The stainless steel spring wire is usually hard, and it is cold drawn with larger wire diameter difference. Stainless steel bright wire is usually medium hard, it is normal cold drawing and cold drawing. Light drawing of stainless steel is usually in soft medium, which is cold drawing with smaller line diameter difference. The stainless steel wire is usually soft, which is annealed by hydrogen pipe after drawing, and the product has a roof shape after annealing.
- Q:What are the basic characteristics of wire resistance strain gages?
- A resistor that is not to be changed is called a fixed resistor. Variable resistance is called a potentiometer or variable resistor. The ideal resistor is linear, i.e., the instantaneous current through the resistor is directly proportional to the applied instantaneous voltage. Variable resistor for partial pressure. One or two removable metal contacts are tightly pressed on exposed resistors. The contact position determines the resistance between any end of the resistor and the contact point.
- Q:Will you please remove any of the wires? The edge of the body, which is made of wire or what? Is it copper or iron?
- Residential electrical wiring generally uses only one layer of plastic insulated copper core wire, which is usually worn in plastic pipes or steel tubes, concealed in the wall, in order to avoid mechanical damage. Conductor part of the conductor in the structure of solid and twisted two kinds, and its components are pure metal, alloy, coating and enameled wire. (referring to the Baidu encyclopedia wire structure) metals cannot ignite, and copper has a melting point of more than 1000 degrees! No electricity, no electricity, of course. Does not rub with wood to produce electricity or sparks.
- Q:What method can be used to detect residual impurities and metal particles on the wire surface?
- Remove the metal surface oxide, refers to the removal of the metal itself has been oxidized surface, such as: rust, skin and other materials that originally belong to the material itself.
- Q:Are two wires of the same material but different in thickness and length? Are their young's modulus of elasticity the same?
- According to Hooke's law, in the elastic limit of an object, the stress is proportional to the strain, and the coefficient of proportionality is called the young's modulus (Y). Express as a formula:Y= (F - L) / (S - L)Y is numerically equal to the stress produced by unit strain. Its units are the same as those of the force. Young's modulus is the property of a material, independent of force and shape of an object.Young's modulus (Young's, modulus) is a noun in mechanics of materials. When the elastic material is subjected to the positive stress, it will produce a positive strain, defined as the ratio of the forward stress to the positive strain. The formula is denoted as E = sigma / epsilonAmong them, E represents Young's modulus, sigma represents positive stress, and epsilon represents positive strain.Young's modulus is large, indicating that in compression or tensile material, the deformation of the material is small.
- Q:Why is the current limiting circuit used to measure the resistance of wire by voltammetry?
- Because the resistance of wire is very small, almost zero. According to the current, equal to the voltage divided by the resistor, it is known that the resistance is almost an hour and the current is close to infinity. This will burn out the power supply, so the current limiting method must be used
- Q:What's the metal wire fabric?Such as title
- Because the implant metal wire fabric because of the overall color bright, if there is a light metal, can reflect the specific metallic luster. But note that not only the characteristics of metal wire fabric in metallic luster, and anti-static, with anti radiation, more conducive to regulate all aspects of the body
- Q:How can you make the fabric with silk fabric wrinkle free after washing?
- Used in clothes last rinse, after use without water; (i.e. when the clothes have used laundry detergent and rinse clean, to the water softener is dissolved, and then soak the clothes can no longer need cleaning and water
- Q:What fabric is the wire made of? What are the advantages and disadvantages?...
- The metal filament has special rigidity and variable bending, so the fabric has special variable shape memory wrinkle effect, and the fabric has the function of radiation protection, antistatic and other health concepts.
- Q:What is the difference between carbon fiber and wire heating?
- Long life: because of the characteristics of carbon fiber made its corrosion resistance, durable characteristics, and metal heating wire aging, corrosion, and short service life
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range