1.The lowest price
2.Have machine to produce
3.Materials test report
4.As customer's require
Silvery and soft binding wire
Galvanized metal wire
Material: low carbon steel
Surface treatment: galvanized
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and steel wire?
- The stainless steel spring wire is usually hard, and it is cold drawn with larger wire diameter difference. Stainless steel bright wire is usually medium hard, it is normal cold drawing and cold drawing. Light drawing of stainless steel is usually in soft medium, which is cold drawing with smaller line diameter difference. The stainless steel wire is usually soft, which is annealed by hydrogen pipe after drawing, and the product has a roof shape after annealing.
- Q:What are the basic characteristics of wire resistance strain gages?
- The terminal voltage and the current have the definite function relation, which shows the two terminal device which can transform the electric energy into other forms. It is represented by the letter R, and the unit is ohm. Actual devices, such as light bulbs, electric heating wires, resistors, etc., can be represented as resistor elements.
- Q:Will you please remove any of the wires? The edge of the body, which is made of wire or what? Is it copper or iron?
- If you or a cigarette lighter, it is copper, because the melting point of copper at 1083 degrees, and generally lighter temperature at about 500 degrees, only the fire lighter to more than 1 thousand degrees, according to the flame to determine the temperature of different colors, red yellow blue to white to a minimum, more and more high.
- Q:Are two wires of the same material but different in thickness and length? Are their young's modulus of elasticity the same?
- Not necessarily. Young's modulus is related to microstructure so on
- Q:Why is the current limiting circuit used to measure the resistance of wire by voltammetry?
- Sliding rheostat, voltage sharing method and current limiting method can adjust the load current (voltage), but under the same conditions, the adjustment effect is different, the actual application should be based on the appropriate choice of appropriate methods.
- Q:What's the metal wire fabric?Such as title
- Metal wire fabric not only has metal luster, and wear to trim visible, noble, gorgeous, and the fabric has the function of conductive shielding, which is widely used in scientific research, military and medical industries such as electronics, high-tech, high added value.Currently do men and women's windbreaker, jacket, jacket and jacket.
- Q:How can you make the fabric with silk fabric wrinkle free after washing?
- Used in clothes last rinse, after use without water; (i.e. when the clothes have used laundry detergent and rinse clean, to the water softener is dissolved, and then soak the clothes can no longer need cleaning and water
- Q:What silk is fine as hair, soft as wool, strong as steel?
- Characteristics of molybdenum wire:Ultra high tensile strength;It has high surface finish, good stability and high cutting accuracy;Elongation rate is small, tight silk is small;The winding rate is large, the wire diameter is uniform, it is difficult to break the wire, and the service life is long;Increase the high frequency power and improve the rough machining efficiency;The accurate measurement, vacuum packaging, prevent oxidation mildew, can be stored for a long time.Remember, the smallest one is only half a millimeter. It's very, very thin. One second you can cut down 1 trees. Of course, it depends on whether the equipment supports it!
- Q:What fabric is the wire made of? What are the advantages and disadvantages?...
- Because the implant metal wire fabric because of the overall color bright, if there is a light metal, can reflect the specific metallic luster. Advantages: the surface of the fabric has a metallic luster, faintly flickering, and varies with the light source.
- Q:What is the difference between carbon fiber and wire heating?
- Carbon fiber heat is not transmitted through the medium, but far infrared light radiation to the human body, the heat transfer directly to the human body tissues and organs
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range