1.The lowest price
2.Have machine to produce
3.Materials test report
4.As customer's require
Silvery and soft binding wire
Galvanized metal wire
Material: low carbon steel
Surface treatment: galvanized
- Q:Need help with mit lancer wiring?
- Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Red/Black Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Blue/Yellow Car Radio Ground Wire: Chassis Car Radio Illumination Wire: Green/White Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: N/A Car Stereo Antenna Trigger Wire: Yellow Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Location: N/A Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Red/White Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Red/Blue Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Red Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Green Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: N/A Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): White/Blue Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Yellow/Red Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Light Green Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Yellow/Green
- Q:where can i find a wiring diagram?
- Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Orange Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Yellow Car Radio Ground Wire: Black Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/White Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Black/White Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/Yellow Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Black/Yellow Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/Red Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Black/Red Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/White Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Black/White
- Q:Wiring up an amc ignition coil?
- HI use a test light.. hook it up to ground and turn the ignition on. one wire should be hot that goes to the + of the coil. then have someone turn the switch to start (I'd disconnect the wire from the solenoid to the starter so it don't turn ) the test the other two wires one of them should be hot now. that also go the the + of the coil. The last wire well go to the - side of the coil.. You may ask why to hot wires to the coil... one only supplies like 5 to 9 volts to the coil which is all that is needed to run the motor. The other supplies a full 12 volts which is needed for start up only. good luck Tim
- Q:Pendant light has 4 wires, what is this gray wire?
- Dan is probably right, the extra cable would be called a messenger, cable have small letters printed on them, if you can identify the multi-letter UL cable designation and submit it here or google it.
- Q:why do thicker wires change a circuit?
- It depends on what the resistance of the rest of the circuit was. The resistance of relatively short lengths of really thin wire would be less than 2 ohms, probably less than 1 ohm. Thicker wire would be maybe 1/4 ohm. So only if the circuit's components were in the neighborhood of 25 ohms or less, would the difference in thin and thick wires have a real significant affect on the circuit.
- Q:Is Mechanics wire different than Solder wire?
- Solder wire has a lower melting point, allowing you to melt it onto something else. In it's wire form, it will also snap very easily. (not good for fastening things together). Mechanical wire (I'm assuming electrical wire), is designed to withstand high temperatures (and hence, electrical currents), and are usually be bent much more. It's also usually sheilded in rubber (e.g. electrical cords, computer cables, coxial (tv) cable, etc).
- Q:how to test for hot wire.?
- you are in a older home where there was no black wire. you that your tester ,and put one end to the gound then that the other end to the other wire one at a time to see if is hot . one will and the ohrer not. if you have a switch then trun it . and off to make sure it work those wire . some old light had pall chains to trun the light on.
- Q:Air conditioning wiring problem - help!?
- did you get a new capaitor to go with the new motor if yes both black wires that were on the old capacitor go on the same set of terminals the purple wire goes on the new capacitor.. the purple wire on the old motor is the same as the white wire on the new motor...plus the brown wire with the white stripe is same wire as white wire...splice the white wire and the brown and white stripped wire to the purple wire.......the brown wire is the same as the orignal brown wire from the old motor and goes in same spot on the capacitor the other brown wire went from the old motor, should be on the other set of terminals on capacitor.....the black wire is the same as the other black wire from old motor and goes in its original place...the green is just a ground and needs to be put where the other green wire was...
- Q:Tension in wire decrease or increase?
- Assuming the boom is free to pivot at the wall, and a massless wire, the tension in the wire decreases as the attachment point is moved further up the wall away from the boom. There is a constant vertical force (the weight of the boom and the mass attached to its end) that is a constant component of the tension in the wire. The tension must increase to maintain this constant upward force as the wire approaches the pivot point, because the vertical component of tension is the tension multiplied by the sine of the angle between the wire and the boom. As the angle approaches zero, the tension required to support the boom approaches infinity. Conversely, as you move the end of the wire higher up on the wall, the tension decreases, approaching the combined weight of the boom and the suspended mass as the wire approaches being parallel with the wall. So imagine a sign attached to the side of a skyscraper at street level supported by a wire extending to the top of the building. There will be almost no horizontal component to the tension in the wire and the vertical component will just be the sum of the weight of the wire, the boom, and the attached mass.
- Q:Car radio installation???? Remote wire ?
- Power antenna wire (will not work if your antenna goes down when a CD/Tape is played) Any Key on, Hot wire (will cause your subs to make a pop if you have your radio off when you turn your key on or if your radio has any kind of delay on start up) Buy an wire harness to plug in an aftermarket radio so you know what wire is the AUX wire on your radio. (You will use it later when you buy the aftermarket head unit)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range