Energy-saving Solutions for Enterprise
◆Saving energy achieves 10% -70%
◆The enterprises do not need to pay for expense of equipment manufacture and installation.
◆Enterprises only need to pay the saving electricity expense to our company according to the actual quantity of energy saving after the equipments put into operation.
◆According thousands of the projects’ implementation experiences, such projects recover the investments in three or four years. (Equipment service life is 15 years)。
◆Our company will no longer charge the saving electricity expense after recovering the investment.
The significance of the program:
1）、Concentrate on solving problems of energy conservation, make enterprises’ energy-saving work reach new level and take their social responsibility。
2）、Avoid the enterprises reactive power fine of low power factor caused by electric energy using (according to Ministry of Electric Power and Water Resources, State Price Control Bureau establish the " measures of power factor adjustment expense ").
3）、Avoid the high-energy consumption enterprises are implemented differential prices because of the changes of national power regulation.
4）、For the standard-conforming large-scale (saved energy equal 10 thousand tons standard coal or more) energy-saving technological transformation projects, China will reward the enterprises for energy saving which based on the "Financial Incentives Interim Measure for Energy-saving Technological Transformations" established by Ministry of Finance, the National Development and Reform Commission.( Amount of 200 yuan / ton of standard coal).
5）、Equipments recovery period is generally 3-4 years, each period payment equal to the amount of current energy-saving benefits, and equipments service life are 15 years, so enterprises will gain huge energy-saving benefits.
Energy Saving Program Design
Construction and installation
Maintenance and Repair
Energy Monitoring and Efficiency Insurance
Recovery of Program Investment
High energy-saving efficiency
The project saving rate is generally 10% -30%, highest is up to 70%.
Clients Zero Investment
All works of design, audit, manufacturing, construction, monitoring are handled by RXPE, clients does not require investment.
RXPE promises the amount of energy saving, ensuring that clients’ cost reduction immediately.
Short Investment Recovery Period
The investment recovery period is short, average period is 3-4 years.
Customers do not input large sums of money also can enjoy professional energy-saving products, technologies and services, and the investment risk is very low.
Improvement of Cash Flow
Customers with the support of RXPE approve energy-saving program to improve cash flow, invest the limited funds into other priority investment areas.
Enhance competitiveness through implementing energy conservation, improving energy-saving efficiency, reducing energy costs and enhancing the quality of environment, establish green corporate image and enhance market competiveness.
- Q:Inverter ACS355 If the speed is outside the allowable range, how to set the limit value
- 2. Set the minimum speed allowed in 2001 MINIMUM SPEED.A positive minimum (or zero) defines two ranges, a positive range,
A negative range.
A negative minimum defines a speed range.
- Q:Can the inverter be used to control the speed of the DC motor?
- For the brush commutation DC motor, the speed of the output torque in a certain circumstances and the input voltage related. For this type of motor, use the inverter to control the output of the rectifier device that supplies power to the motor, which can control the speed.
For the brushless DC motor, the controller is in accordance with a certain law to change the form of stator winding power supply to produce a rotating magnetic field to drive the rotor rotation. That is, the DC motor controller outside the part of the AC motor and the structure and the principle has not much difference (see below. For such motors, with the inverter to replace the controller, and control the same as the AC motor Control the speed.
- Q:Master Hello a machine requires 500 speed matching 6-pole motor frequency converter transferred to about 28HZ
- If the machine needs the same speed, constant 500r / min
This can be directly with the motor, remove the inverter, but also save costs, while the motor at 50Hz, the maximum power point of rated power. Output torque is the most stable point. The pulley diameter becomes smaller and the reduction ratio increases, and the torque required by the motor becomes smaller, which is advantageous for the motor. 960/500 = 1.92, that is to say the motor pulley compared to the original tune less 1.92 times
- Q:What is the frequency converter used to do, why some motor with the inverter?
- Frequency converter is widely used in the speed regulation of AC motor.Varameter speed control technology is an important development direction of modern power transmission technology, with the development of power electronics technology, AC frequency conversion technology from theory to practice gradually mature. Inverter not only smooth speed, large range, high efficiency, start current is small, smooth operation, and energy saving effect is obvious.
- Q:Taian inverter 3.7KW 380V with 4.0KW 2 pole motor 18000 to 300HZ can it?
- Second, is the higher speed, parking, inertia, the motor into a generator, to the module reverse power supply, resulting in the module burned, this time, should consider adding braking resistor and braking unit.
- Q:Inverter alarm a043, how is it
- When there is a signal failure, if necessary, use DTI
Board, if necessary, change P215
In addition, for the synchronous motor (P095 = 12): the inverter is released until the motor is at rest
- Q:Lenovo g450 laptop power adapter specifications is what?
- Lenovo g450 laptop power adapter specifications is what?
Wrqwgp520 | viewed 4426 times
Recommended at 2016-05-26 08:52:41 Best answer
Lenovo Lenovo 19V4.74A G450 G470 Laptop AC Adapter:
【Power supply technical parameters】
1. Input voltage: AC100-240V.50-60Hz.1.5A
2. Output voltage: 19V
3. Output current: 4.74A
4. Work efficiency:> 85%
5. Output power: 90W
6: Input interface: Plum triangular interface
7: Output interface: 5.5 * 2.5
- Q:Notebook power adapter on how to look at power
- Power and work voltage power adapter will be identified, you only need to distinguish between input and output on the line, the input refers to the utility power supply support, and now are generally 100V ~ 240V, so you can use in most parts of the world,
- Q:HP laptop power adapter how to open
- HP notebook power adapter for the full size of the design, you can follow the following steps to dismantle:
1, notebook computer power adapter for the injection molding package or with a strong adhesive glue, without any screws, so generally only with violence to crack. However, as long as the method properly, after the dismantling of the power adapter can be restored to the original, do not carefully observe almost no traces of open.
2, the power adapter on the side of the side of the white paper, with an electric knife edge along the power adapter between the gap between the cover, and then hit the electric knife with a hammer, so that the electric knife from the adapter between the upper and lower cover
go with. In the different positions of the gap between the upper and lower covers of the adapter, use the tip of the electric knife to be scratched along the gap. When the upper and lower covers are first split, the depth of the tool is deep and then the upper and lower covers of the adapter are separated.
3, then open the shell of the power adapter, you can see the adapter circuit outside the package with a copper shield, with a knife to cut the shielding tape on the tape, and then use the soldering iron shield and the internal circuit board connected to the two Solder joints, you can remove the shield.
4, between the shield and the circuit board is also separated by a layer of thick plastic film, and then cut off the knife after the United States, you can see the circuit board "Lushan true"
- Q:I have a 11KW-4 pole inverter, now with the 4KW-4 pole motor, what impact?
- that is, the load is very heavy; caused by over-current burning inverter
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range