1) High efficiency
2) Quickly Response
3) Strong load compatibility & stability
4) Over-current & short-circuit protection
5) Built-in fuse
6) Low voltage & overload protection
7) Small profile, light weight, green sound
12V or 24V
Low voltage range
High voltage range
(220V±10% or 110V±10%) changeable
Modified sine wave
Outside box Dimension(cm)
- Q:Inverter signal line analog 4-20mA connection positive and negative can be reversed?
- Theoretically reverse seems to be possible, but the operation will be normal, you can do experiments to try what is the result. Various manufacturers of the inverter may be the treatment of this problem will be different.
- Q:Notebook plug in the power adapter lights, but can not open the machine
- This is a contradictory problem: First, the power adapter lights because the power is good, but does not mean that the computer is good; Second, can not open the machine with the power adapter is lit, it is your computer reasons. Recommendation: Check the computer hardware. Asked: But the battery can be used to start ah answer: Remove the battery plug in the adapter or put the battery installed plug in the adapter, if you can not open the machine, then it is a hardware conflict. The solution to the hardware conflict is that you try another adapter. Asked: the battery removed to die, but as long as there is a battery can answer: it shows that your adapter is bad. Asked: the more magical is plug in the adapter and the battery, the battery will not consume Answer: get you electronic city so that they give you a test. You can say to buy an adapter, and then try, you can use the words to buy, can not use the words and then think of other methods.
- Q:With the inverter control fan 37Kw4 pole with what model inverter
- If the speed is not very high requirements, all the general-purpose inverter can be.
- Q:What are the types of power adapter used in notebooks?
- Notebook function is limited, such as power requirements of only 50-70 watts (W). In recent years, power requirements have risen above 100 W, but the expectations for weight and size have not improved accordingly. In addition, the need to meet the low standby power performance in the specification, external power (EPS) efficiency requirements and IEC1000-3-2 harmonic power requirements above 75 W make this challenge more difficult to deal with. This article explores new trends that enable power supply manufacturers to address these challenges and provide alternative solutions to choose from.
- Q:How many types of CVT are classified?
To achieve stepless speed change, according to the transmission can be used liquid drive, power transmission and mechanical transmission in three ways.
Liquid drive is divided into two categories: one is hydraulic, mainly by the pump and the motor or composed of valves and pumps composed of variable speed transmission, suitable for small and medium power transmission. The other for the hydraulic, the use of hydraulic coupler or hydraulic torque transmission, suitable for high power (hundreds to thousands of kilowatts). The main features of the liquid drive are: speed range, can absorb the impact and prevent overload, transmission efficiency is high, long life, easy to automate: manufacturing precision requirements, the price is more expensive, the output characteristics of constant torque, Large, easy to run when the oil spill.
- Q:What is the difference when using inverter frequency conversion ordinary motor and variable frequency inverter motor
- So that mainly depends on your application and the frequency of work in the number.
- Q:65w adapter and 90w laptop power adapter What is the difference?
- 65W and 90W is mainly based on your laptop power configuration, the general integrated graphics with 65W, discrete graphics because of the need for additional power supply, so the general need 90W, of course, there are some low-power CPU, such as 25WCPU , 35W, 45W difference, these are the beginning of the manufacturer according to the notebook's power consumption count a maximum power, and then give your laptop with adapter
90W adapter can replace 65W, as long as the interface is the same, but 65W instead of 90W sometimes there may be insufficient power lead to automatic shutdown.
In general, the greater the number of watts, the larger the head, because the adapter is actually a coil will be 220V into 19V, according to the power to determine the head, the larger the watt, the same 19V, then the output current will be greater
- Q:My motor is a low frequency 8 pole motor, about 80W. I would like to choose a frequency converter
- So small, with the domestic 400-watt, Shenzhen a lot
- Q:What is the frequency converter used to do, why some motor with the inverter?
- Therefore, the exchange frequency control has gradually replaced the traditional traditional slip speed, variable speed control, DC speed control system, more and more widely used in metallurgy, textile, printing and dyeing, smoke machine production lines and buildings, Water supply and other fields.
The motor is equipped with the frequency converter.
- Q:Why the notebook power adapter can not be universal
- Third, the current is different
Different brands of laptop power adapter current is not the same, for example: under normal circumstances IBM is 4.5A, Dell is 3.34A, Hp is 2.7A, Sony is 4.1A and so on.
In fact, the same brand of laptop power adapter voltage and current are not the same. So, even if the same brand of notebook computers channeling with power adapter to confirm the voltage and current specifications.
Our products have obtained CE, FCC and RoHS and other certificates. With professional skills and technology, our monthly production capacity is 100,000 units. We have a strict quality control system to ensure that you receive qualified products. "Creativity and Sincerity" is our tenet. We sincerely hope to cooperate with customers from all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range