LCD Inverter 2000w-4000w
2.LCD inverter are used for telecommunication,compressor, rack mount equipement
dc voltage (V)
input voltage (V)
output voltage (V)
pure sine wave
automatic switch time
over-voltage and low voltage protection;
Low battery protection; Surge and spindle current protection; Overload protection 100%-120%; 30 SEC > 120% 100 ms; > 150%, 50 ms output short circuit < 150 ms
Working environment temperature
-15 - +50°C
- Q:What is the single axis of the inverter and multi-axis applications
- The frequency changer mainly consists of rectification (alternating current direct current), filter, re-rectification (DC variable AC), brake unit, drive unit, detection unit micro-processing unit and so on.
- Q:My inverter is the era TVF8000 series, the motor is 15KW6 pole motor, has been used for 3 years.
- If the frequency converter is selected according to the motor rated current, then the motor current exceeds the rated current, the inverter will become overcurrent protection
In this case, that is, when the inverter began to select the amount of time to stay the lack of the same power, inverter general type than the fan pump type current capacity of a high grade
If the inverter selection is no problem, then please see whether the inverter is working temperature is too high, too high will cause the electronic components to resist the decline in current.
First, check the inverter to work the ambient temperature, the second Please check the inverter fan is damaged, clean down the inverter fan channel and fan to see if there is no plug
- Q:Asus notebook power adapter how to open
- Hi respectful ASUS users
The power adapter can not be disassembled, and if your machine's power adapter is faulty, you can go to the local service center for testing.
- Q:Speed of 3000 r / min three-phase motor how to change its speed
- Only the frequency converter to achieve the purpose of speed, because the rated voltage and frequency, the three-phase motor speed is determined by the motor within the pole pairs of pole number, but the frequency down, the speed decreases, plus a frequency converter, Can achieve the purpose of stepless speed regulation. The speed is calculated as: speed = (50 Hz * 60 seconds) / (number of poles / 2), the result is synchronous speed, the general asynchronous motor slightly lower than the synchronous speed. There is a change for the electromagnetic speed of the motor, but also to achieve the purpose of stepless speed regulation. If you have a fixed number of revolutions, you can consider buying a reducer and motor integrated, such as cycloid reducer, can also be installed between the motor and equipment reducer to achieve the purpose of deceleration.
- Q:Inverter alarm a043, how is it
- Check processing:
Check if the cable is disconnected.
Check the tachometer to shield the ground.
The shield is not only on the motor side, but also on the inverter side
The cable of the pulse encoder should not be disconnected.
The pulse encoder cable can not be laid together with the power loop cable.
Use only the recommended pulse encoder.
- Q:Three-phase asynchronous AC motor speed control method
- Second, the frequency control method
Frequency control is to change the frequency of the motor stator power supply, thus changing its synchronous speed control method. Frequency converter system can be divided into AC - DC - AC inverter and AC - AC inverter two categories, most of the current domestic use - cross - frequency converter. Its characteristics:
High efficiency, no additional loss during the speed control process;
Wide range of applications, can be used for cage type asynchronous motor;
Speed range, the characteristics of hard, high precision;
Complex technology, high cost, maintenance and repair difficult.
This method is suitable for applications requiring high precision and better speed performance.
- Q:How to make the motor speed (control speed), can not use frequency
- Do not use the variable frequency motor with the speed motor
- Q:Can the inverter stop intermittently during operation? If so, how to connect and set up
- One of these terminals is a common terminal, which leads from the common terminal and is connected to the corresponding terminal via the relay contact
- Q:Abb inverter s510 with water circulation pump why the motor fever. The motor is 2 pole
- Whether the motor is abnormal roar, if any, you can adjust the inverter parameters in the motor carrier frequency
- Q:First reduce the frequency of about one-third of the test, not the case, then appropriate adjustments!
- In the inverter in the following 18.5kw inverter will bring their own braking unit for some special occasions, such as the inverter at high speed due to production needs, must be 1 second, or less time to stop, in the stop when the frequency The internal DC bus voltage is too high, the inverter will be reported over-voltage fault, in the positive and negative connected bk-dk connected to a resistor to the inverter discharge, the inverter will not report over-voltage failure
Our products comply with international quality standards and are greatly appreciated in a variety of different markets throughout the world.
Our well-equipped facilities and excellent quality control throughout all stages of production enable us to guarantee total customer satisfaction. Besides, we have attained ISO9001 and ISO14001 certifications.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Oceania; Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range