LCD Inverter 2000w-4000w
2.LCD inverter are used for telecommunication,compressor, rack mount equipement
dc voltage (V)
input voltage (V)
output voltage (V)
pure sine wave
automatic switch time
over-voltage and low voltage protection;
Low battery protection; Surge and spindle current protection; Overload protection 100%-120%; 30 SEC > 120% 100 ms; > 150%, 50 ms output short circuit < 150 ms
Working environment temperature
-15 - +50°C
- Q:Abb inverter s510 with water circulation pump why the motor fever. The motor is 2 pole
- Whether the motor is abnormal roar, if any, you can adjust the inverter parameters in the motor carrier frequency
- Q:How to choose the right inverter?
- 2, constant torque load
Constant torque load equipment requires low frequency inverter torque, dynamic response speed. Inverter 0HZ vector state, to 150% of the torque, to meet the needs of various conditions.
For example: a dredger owner bucket inverter system, is a constant torque load, dual motor, and the load overload time is long, so the inverter configuration configuration to enlarge the two models of the G-type machine, while the power supply for the device Machine power supply, the inverter must be configured to input AC reactor.
- Q:How do I protect the inverter when the three-phase two-pole motor is running?
- Three-phase two-pole motor running inverter protection, should be based on the protection of tips, check the corresponding manual to deal with.
When the inverter protection has a corresponding protection tips (such as over-current, over-voltage, speeding, stall ... ... etc.), the product manual will generally give the corresponding protection tips. According to these measures to check, deal with, you can solve the problem.
- Q:A 4-pole AC motor into a 2-pole AC motor, the motor is controlled by the inverter, to make the maximum speed of the 2-pole motor and the original 4-pole
- First reduce the frequency of about one-third of the test, not the case, then appropriate adjustments!
- Q:65w adapter and 90w laptop power adapter What is the difference?
- In general, notebooks have to use power consumption is to decide whether to use 65W or 90W adapter power supply, but not to say that 90W must not use the 65W power supply, but his power is not reached, it is possible that the machine is using some of the features Can not start, for example, external equipment, power supply, if the original request is 90W power supply, but you are using the 65W power supply, external equipment can not work properly. But some cases do not need external equipment, so choose a small 65W power supply is very convenient
- Q:Lenovo g450 laptop power adapter specifications is what?
- Lenovo g450 laptop power adapter specifications is what?
Wrqwgp520 | viewed 4426 times
Recommended at 2016-05-26 08:52:41 Best answer
Lenovo Lenovo 19V4.74A G450 G470 Laptop AC Adapter:
【Power supply technical parameters】
1. Input voltage: AC100-240V.50-60Hz.1.5A
2. Output voltage: 19V
3. Output current: 4.74A
4. Work efficiency:> 85%
5. Output power: 90W
6: Input interface: Plum triangular interface
7: Output interface: 5.5 * 2.5
- Q:My laptop can not use the power adapter, and can only use the battery, how is it ah,
- 1, laptop power adapter can not be used, first check the power outlet, plug, cable has no virtual state, if you can tell the normal equipment damage. Should be repaired.
2, the laptop battery must be charged through the power adapter or directly for the computer power, the power adapter is not missing, if you have experience can turn on the power adapter to see if the fuse is broken, try to update the fuse can be restored. If the integrated circuit is damaged, only updated.
- Q:Laptop power adapter bad what is the phenomenon?
- Either the power is bad or the machine on the power supply module is bad to repair service
- Q:Does the inverter set the number of poles to match the number of poles of the motor?
- The inverter will adjust the voltage and frequency of the output power by the breaking of the internal IGBT, according to the actual needs of the motor to provide the required power supply voltage, and then achieve the purpose of energy saving, speed control, in addition, the inverter has a lot of protection , Such as overcurrent, overvoltage, overload protection and so on. With the continuous improvement of industrial automation, the inverter has also been a very wide range of applications.
- Q:Why the notebook power adapter can not be universal
- Second, the voltage is different
Different brands of laptop power adapter voltage is not the same, for example: under normal circumstances IBM is 16V, Dell is 20V, Hp is 18.5V, Sony is 19.5V and so on. Thus, even if the power adapter interface is the same, can not use different brands of laptop power adapter for power supply.
Our products comply with international quality standards and are greatly appreciated in a variety of different markets throughout the world.
Our well-equipped facilities and excellent quality control throughout all stages of production enable us to guarantee total customer satisfaction. Besides, we have attained ISO9001 and ISO14001 certifications.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Oceania; Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range