LCD Inverter 2000w-4000w
2.LCD inverter are used for telecommunication,compressor, rack mount equipement
dc voltage (V)
input voltage (V)
output voltage (V)
pure sine wave
automatic switch time
over-voltage and low voltage protection;
Low battery protection; Surge and spindle current protection; Overload protection 100%-120%; 30 SEC > 120% 100 ms; > 150%, 50 ms output short circuit < 150 ms
Working environment temperature
-15 - +50°C
- Q:With the inverter control fan 37Kw4 pole with what model inverter
- Control the fan: select the fan pump with 37KW or 45KW inverter.
- Q:Will the laptop's power adapter is not the original good?
- Theoretically can be inserted into the use and will not have any obvious damage to the machine
But it is best to buy the number of volt and your original consistent
Original also has original benefits
According to some "professional" sources claim that no original touchpad will have a slight jitter, I was not found
- Q:I have a 5.5 kilowatts of 4-pole motor, want to pass through the inverter, slow down to 130 per minute use, eliminating the need for speed,
- Power will drop, down to the original one-tenth
- Q:ASUS and dell notebook power adapter can be universal?
- One, not necessarily interchangeable. Need to compare the two adapter specifications to determine:
1, the books power adapter, there are 90W and 60W of the other, some products output voltage 19V and 14V of the other. "General" conditions, as long as the output power of the adapter is the same, the output voltage is the same (current may not consider), that is, their specifications are the same, you can directly substitute.
2, however, some foreign imports of products using 110V AC products, be careful to see clearly.
3, before the use of replacement, pay attention to observe if connected to the books of the power plug specifications are different, you can not directly insert. An interface adapter can be purchased. Can also be bad adapter plug, cut into the replacement adapter;
Second, for example:
1, LITEON OEM products, parameters: input AC 100 ~ 240V 1.5A, output DC 19V3.42A. Rated output power 60W;
2, ASUS books supporting products, parameters: AC 100 ~ 240V 1.5A, output DC 19V 4.74A. Rated output power 90W.
- Q:Speed of 3000 r / min three-phase motor how to change its speed
- Speed of 3000 r / min three-phase motor speed:
Variable pole speed
Change the motor stator winding wiring way to change the motor pole number, which can be level to change the synchronous speed, to achieve a variable speed motor speed. This type of speed motor currently has a series of products to choose from, such as single-winding multi-speed motor.
Change the asynchronous motor stator terminal input power frequency, and make it continuously adjustable to change its synchronous speed, to achieve the motor speed control method known as frequency control. The most energy efficient is the frequency conversion motor, but the need to install the inverter in the power part of the cost is too high.
- Q:Will the asynchronous motor pole change the number of speed control can also be combined with the frequency converter
- Of course, because the factors that determine the speed of asynchronous motor power supply voltage, frequency and motor pole pairs, so asynchronous motor speed can be achieved by changing the number of magnetic pole pairs, but this method needs to make a greater motor changes, Trouble, and change the number of poles can only achieve a single speed change;
- Q:Laptop warranty period is not over, the power adapter is broken, repair money?
- The general adapter is only one year warranty. And even some power warranty for three months.
Go to the official website of the notebook, see the specific information of the computer, which includes the computer parts of the specific warranty date and expiration date.
If the warranty period, as long as the purchase of the invoice, you can go to aftermarket replacement or maintenance.
Remember to bring an invoice, warranty card. It can not find the warranty card must find the invoice.
General power adapter is new.
- Q:3.7KW inverter with 2.2KW 6-pole motor running to see the inverter shows the current is more than 4A, with the amount of clamp to 2.8A
- The inverter operates at constant speed below the base speed, and the output current of the inverter does not change as long as the load does not change.
- Q:On the laptop power adapter problem
- Notebook power adapter matching the principle of the principle is: the input voltage to meet the requirements of the domestic exchange is 220V; output voltage and the original with the same output current must be greater than or equal to the original adapter output current, your future output current is less than the original will appear Power from time to time unexpected shutdown caused by increased data loss, the battery charge is not easy to rush to cause the battery aging process, the other adapter long-term work will increase the heat caused by increased safety risks.
- Q:11kw 6-pole motor can be used to adjust the inverter to 1800RPM?
- First, the inverter is no problem, I used so much to meet your needs
But to see if your motor can run at high speed, or whether the load is small, the power to have a general amount of redundancy.
6-pole motor synchronous speed of 1000, to meet your use to be transferred between 2000 or 1900, that is to say the frequency converter output frequency to be transferred to 90 to 100HZ.
Constant torque load is no problem, but the fan torque load to be a small job.
Our products comply with international quality standards and are greatly appreciated in a variety of different markets throughout the world.
Our well-equipped facilities and excellent quality control throughout all stages of production enable us to guarantee total customer satisfaction. Besides, we have attained ISO9001 and ISO14001 certifications.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Oceania; Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range