LCD Inverter 2000w-4000w
2.LCD inverter are used for telecommunication,compressor, rack mount equipement
dc voltage (V)
input voltage (V)
output voltage (V)
pure sine wave
automatic switch time
over-voltage and low voltage protection;
Low battery protection; Surge and spindle current protection; Overload protection 100%-120%; 30 SEC > 120% 100 ms; > 150%, 50 ms output short circuit < 150 ms
Working environment temperature
-15 - +50°C
- Q:Can the inverter stop intermittently during operation? If so, how to connect and set up
- and the corresponding function of these terminals, you have to in the inverter Set up.
- Q:Master Hello a machine requires 500 speed matching 6-pole motor frequency converter transferred to about 28HZ
- 6-pole motor synchronous speed of 1000 r / min, the actual motor speed is lower than the number, the actual speed is required to 500 r / min, then the motor and passive pulley diameter ratio of about 1: 1.6 or so, and then specific With the inverter to speed up to achieve the purpose, please refer to.
- Q:Three motors, if coupled with the governor speed, is it necessary to add the inverter?
- First, the frequency control: the use of frequency converter to change the frequency of the motor stator power supply, thus changing its synchronous speed control method for all motors, which is the most advanced, the most widely used speed control method.
- Q:90KW inverter start 90KW, 4-pole motor and 6-pole motor j What is the difference? The inverter can be used for it?
- The number of poles of the motor and the inverter is not very different, the difference is the motor speed is different
- Q:Abb inverter s510 with water circulation pump why the motor fever. The motor is 2 pole
- Check the inverter operating power factor, straight up the motor to see if it is overheating
- Q:Please recommend a high performance laptop power adapter?
- See what model you notebook ah, according to your power adapter voltage, rated current to match.
- Q:Do not the laptop directly connected to the power adapter?
- 3, the notebook internal circuit using low-voltage direct current work, if the direct use of 220V AC and its connection will burn the circuit in the low-voltage devices, which is absolutely prohibited, but also basic common sense. At the same time, its external power jack is also dedicated, and the AC outlet is different;
- Q:How to lift Yaskawa inverter base blockade?
- Note: the base blockade is to deal with ul or ce such a special application of security agencies, meaning that when the parking limit action after the base blockade even if the program can not malfunction, relative to the emergency stop loop more harsh, they will directly cut off the power power supply. In fact, it is a white protection function, if we are not difficult to find the analysis, when over-voltage or undercurrent, the panel will show BB alarm, BB is the base block, is the base blockade.
- Q:If it is 8-pole variable frequency motor, enter the motor nameplate parameters in the inverter input for the 4 pole can?
- If the control accuracy is not high, then you can use the ordinary control. Since the choice of the inverter, it is best based on the motor nameplate to set parameters to ensure the stability of the motor running
- Q:The inverter is running independently
- . Main working circuit (1) Operation circuit: the external speed, torque and other instructions with the detection circuit current and voltage signal comparison operation, determine the inverter output voltage, frequency. (2) voltage and current detection circuit: isolation with the main circuit potential detection voltage, current and so on. (3) drive circuit: drive the main circuit device circuit. It is isolated from the control circuit to turn on and off the main circuit device. (4) speed detection circuit: mounted on the asynchronous motor shaft speed detector (tg, plg, etc.) signal for the speed signal into the operation loop, according to the command and operation can make the motor running at the command speed. (5) protection circuit: the detection of the main circuit voltage, current, etc., when the overload or over-voltage and other abnormalities, in order to prevent the inverter and asynchronous motor damage
Our products comply with international quality standards and are greatly appreciated in a variety of different markets throughout the world.
Our well-equipped facilities and excellent quality control throughout all stages of production enable us to guarantee total customer satisfaction. Besides, we have attained ISO9001 and ISO14001 certifications.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Oceania; Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range