1. Specification of High Chromium Cast Alloyed Grinding Ball for Power Plant and Mineral Processing
1. Diameter: 20mm-150mm
2. Grade: 22Cr, 17Cr, 15Cr, 11Cr, 5Cr, 1.5Cr, etc
3. Chemical composition: C, Si, Mn, Cr, P, S, Mo, Cu, Ni, etc
4. Surface treatment: burnt sand & smooth.
5. It is free from hard spot, visible injurious defects such as blow hole,porosity, shrinkage, cracks, cold-shuts.
2. Size of High Chromium Cast Alloyed Grinding Ball for Power Plant and Mineral Processing
3. Features of High Chromium Cast Alloyed Grinding Ball for Power Plant and Mineral Processing
Wear Rate in Gold Mine
Low Cr Cast Balls
Mid Cr Cast Balls
Cr12 Cast Balls
Cr15 Cast Balls
Cr20 Cast Balls
- Q:Casting parts need to be subjected to the kind of heat treatment after the weldment is finished
- 1, gray cast iron: General graphite annealing, to be heat treatment annealing, surface hardening etc.; ductile iron can be various: annealing, normalizing, quenching and isothermal quenching, surface treatment, chemical heat treatment.2. Pouring liquid metal into the casting cavity which adapts to the shape of parts. After cooling and solidification, the casting method is called casting. Castings obtained by casting are called castings. Casting structure design: ensure the working performance and mechanical performance requirements, consider the technical requirements and performance of alloy casting casting casting structure, casting structure design is reasonable or not, the casting quality, productivity and cost has a great influence.3. Heat treatment is a metal hot working process in which the material is in solid state by means of heating, heat preservation and cooling to obtain desired microstructure and properties
- Q:What is normalizing, annealing, tempering, quenching? What is the difference between forging parts and casting parts?
- According to the requirements of the workpiece annealing, there are many kinds of annealing process specifications, such as full annealing, spheroidizing annealing and stress relieving annealing. Steel the steel quenching is heated to the critical temperature Ac3 (hyposteel) or Ac1 (hypereutectoid steel) above a certain temperature, holding time, so that all or part of 1 Austenitic, then the cooling rate is greater than the critical cooling rate of fast cooling to below Ms (or near Ms isothermal) of martensite the body (or bainite transformation) heat treatment process. Aluminum alloys, copper alloys, titanium alloys, tempered glass and other materials are usually treated by solid solution or heat treatment with rapid cooling process. Tempering is a heat treatment process where the workpiece is hardened and heated to a temperature below AC1, which remains cool for a certain period of time and then cools to room temperature. Tempering generally followed by quenching, the purpose is: (a) to eliminate the residual stress caused by quenching, prevent deformation and cracking; (b) hardness, strength, plasticity and toughness of workpiece is adjusted, to use performance requirements; (c) the size of organization and stability, ensure the accuracy improvement; (D) and to improve the processing performance. Tempering is therefore the last important step in obtaining the desired properties of the workpiece. According to the tempering temperature range, tempering can be divided into low temperature tempering, medium temperature tempering and high temperature tempering. This answer is recommended by the questioner
- Q:What reason is the bronze statue choking fire?
- The casting process in boiling phenomenon, is the setting of the exhaust hole positioner position or number is not reasonable, the air cavity can not be discharged, overwhelmed by a material inlet, reflux, change mould, sincerely help you look forward to adopt,
- Q:Casting parts, anodizing 20
- Yes, the cast aluminium is polarized and gray, but the key problem is to guarantee the quality of the aluminium casting, and the quality of the other aluminium casting is not good.
- Q:What's the cause of the choking of the casting?,
- 3. when casting the environment is humid, sand mold has not removed the moisture, when the casting, the moisture instantaneous transforms into the steam, causes the blowhole
- Q:Stainless steel mirror polishing precision casting parts is very difficult, 20
- Buffing should be better, to see how your embryo, but a bit difficult
- Q:Tolerance standard for casting parts
- Our country has a national standard for casting tolerance levels. This national standard applies to you in malleable iron, grey cast iron, and ductile iron.
- Q:When there is no flaw detection for large casting parts, is there any crack inside?
- Cracks are considered serious levels of defects and should be repaired
- Q:Cause of choking of casting parts
- The reason is not in the coated sand, see coating gas evolution, the best use of zircon powder coating (low gas evolution), there is a mold according to a vent needle, this depends on your way is flat or vertical pouring pouring pouring, if vertical pouring, venting pin on the die, and the big piece how could the plane, pouring water flat, a breath, a taboo ah!
- Q:How can the casting be free of trachoma?
- Measures for the prevention of trachoma in castings:1, sand compaction to high, paint two times;
CDE is one of the largest factory specialized in producing Forged Grinding Balls and Cast Grinding Balls in China. Our annual production of grinding balls is about 100,000 ton. Our company has passed ISO9001: 2000 quality system authentication. We mainly export our grinding balls to Chile, Peru, Ghana, Argentina, Philippine, South-Africa, Italy, Japan, Korea, India, Australia etc more than 20 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||Domestic Market, Southeast Asia, South Asia, North America, South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Korean
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Forged Grinding Ball,Cast Grinding Ball,Casting Cylpebs,Grinding Rods,Decorative Steel Ball
|Product Price Range