Feature of High Chrome Casting Grinding Ball For Cement Plant Sute By ISO 9001
1) In general, casting steel ball has high hardness: surface hardness to 56 HRC, volume hardness of 45-56 HRC
2) impact toughness high: impact toughness more than 4 J / cm2.
3) broken rate is low: the actual broken rate is not higher than 1%.
4) loss of grinding casting steel ball round rate is low.
Chemical composition of High Chrome Casting Grinding Ball For Cement Plant Suet By ISO 9001
Based on material, the forged steel balls are defined into 7 brands. And The chemical composition is shown in the following:
Main Process of High Chrome Casting Grinding Ball For Cement Plant Suet By ISO 9001
(1).Raw material (2).Cutting (3).Heating (4).Forging (5).Quenching
(6).Tempering (7).Testing (8).Qualified Products (9).Packing
Production system of High Chrome Casting Grinding Ball For Cement Plant Suet By ISO 9001
mold design, chemical analysis, forging, mechanism processing, and quality inspection.
Quality Control of High Chrome Casting Grinding Ball For Cement Plant Suet By ISO 9001
1.Chemical Composition confirm after Ingot
2.Hardness after Heat Treatment
3.Final Dimension Check
- Q:Casting parts have poor surface finish. What sand is used to make them?
- V casting, EPC, precision casting of the surface is good.
- Q:Why does the precision casting factory not usually make iron castings?
- Jiangyin Lin Xing stainless steel (precision manufacturing) Co., Ltd. to provide professional precision casting
- Q:What kind of casting process is used for cast iron parts? And what are the cast steel parts adopted?
- The types and uses of foundry sand according to the mineral composition of different silica sand and non siliceous sand is divided into two categories. The main mineral composition of silica SiO2.: natural silica sand used for non-ferrous metal casting, cast iron and steel castings in small sand and core sand. The selection of natural silica sand: used in organic matter as the binder of various sand and core sand. The artificial sand for sand and core sand castings. Non siliceous sand and non siliceous sand have many kinds and different uses. Limestone sand: crushed by limestone, the main mineral composition is CaCO3, used for casting sand and core sand. Zirconium sand: the main mineral composition is ZrO2 SiO2, used for large steel castings and alloy steel pieces of core sand or sand surface sand, or powder used as coating. Magnesia: the main mineral composition is MGO, used for high manganese steel casting surface sand, core sand, and its powder can be used as coating. Chromite ore: the main mineral composition is chromite FeO. Cr2O3, used for large or special casting steel surface sand, core sand, its powder can be used as coating.
- Q:What are the casting parts processing engineering?
- Among them, special casting has metal mould casting, pressure casting, low pressure casting, lost wax casting (also known as precision casting), shell casting, lost foam casting, centrifugal casting, continuous casting, V casting, and clay casting
- Q:What are the requirements for casting steel castings?
- 1, high quality requirements of the surface or the main processing surface should be placed below.
- Q:Stainless steel mirror polishing precision casting parts is very difficult, 20
- Use the vibrator to polish the material: the high aluminum porcelain 4cm (with a polishing agent that has an automatic mending function), you go find this polish,
- Q:The casting defects of pores, trachoma how to repair?
- Metal repair can be used to fill the repair. Airhole 2mm following LT102 recommend the use of liquid metal repairing agent.
- Q:How to get rid of casting sand inside casting parts?
- Are you saying that in the sand casting cavity? We use the manual blast, he is like a pipe will be automatic shot out of the grit, into the casting cavity, to remove the internal cavity in the purpose of casting sand!
- Q:How can the casting be free of trachoma?
- 2, pouring temperature should be enough, otherwise the sand can not float up;
- Q:How to cast iron and wrought iron collocation
- So we can only watch and ear distinction: 1, see: Iron fracture is rough, showing a bead (for the sake of coarse grain iron), and wrought iron fracture is generally more smooth; if this is a new fracture, but also to see the dark and shiny born iron wrought iron pig iron is bright; the fracture is generally irregular, because it is very brittle, mostly is interrupted, (which is processed, it is very flat and wrought iron) must not be interrupted, mostly by certain way processed separately, so the fracture is generally neat; if the fracture is that is cutting, wrought iron, iron is not cutting; iron surface will not have pores, familiar iron porosity; if a piece of iron is a significant deformation (bending) that is wrought iron because of poor plasticity It doesn't have to be so deformed, it's really bent, or it's broken, or it's obviously cracked, and it doesn't bend very much. There are some details that can not be made clear. It is necessary to have some experience.
Milling Queen was founded in 2012, located in Hushi Town, Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province. Our company is next to the beautiful Yangzi River and the China first village-Huaxi Village. It is about 2km distance from expressway, 8 km from the Changjiang port, 60km from the Wuxi International Airport with convenient traffic extending all directions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province, China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||South America; Oceania; Eastern Europe; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port; Tianjin Port; Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish; Portuguese; Russian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding Ball; Grinding Rod; Cylpeb; Grinding Media; Ball Mill Ball
|Product Price Range