|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
Common (1580°< Refractoriness< 1770°)
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
|Cold Crushing Strength(Mpa) ≥:|
|Thermal Conductivity(W/m.k) ≤:|
|Water Absorption(%) ≤:|
|Acid-proof rate(%) ≤:|
|Service temperature( ℃) ≤:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Bricks are packed on wooden pallet and then polyethylene film is placed over it, finally the package is tied up with steel strips.|
|Delivery Detail:||7 days after receiving deposit or as per requirements|
Acid-resistant Chimney Brick For The Lining Of Furnace
Application For Acid-resistant Chimney Brick:
Acid resistant brick widely used for the flue,chimney lining of thermal power plant, coke oven roof, cold coke tower, storage tank and sieve focal system slip focal slot lining,Anticorrosive device, Acid resistance pool, Acid resistance ground, Wear-resisting ground , etc for thermal electric power, coking, chemical industry.
Feature For Acid-resistant Chimney Brick:
1. Good acid resistant.
2. High strength and Wear resistance.
3. Low water absorption and low apparent porosity.
4. Good eroding proofing and impact resistance.
5. High temperature resistant.
6.Good thermal shock resistance.
7. High mechanical strength.
Technical Index For Acid-resistant Chimney Brick :
|Special acid-proof brick||Lightweight acid-proof brick|
|Cold Crushing Strength(Mpa) ≥||15||10|
|Thermal Conductivity(W/m.k) ≤||0.65||0.45|
|Water Absorption(%) ≤||15||working face 5|
|Acid-proof rate(%) ≤||98||97|
|Service temperature( ℃) ≤||1000||1000|
- Q:What is a thermal insulation castable?
- Good workability, strong adhesive force, initial setting time and construction of long operation time, fast increase of strength and impermeability, without acid treatment, easy to ensure masonry mortar joint compacting full, can significantly improve the corrosion resistance of chimney lining wall tightness, integrity and lining, is ideal for cementing materials of high chimney, high temperature flue and duct lining, can also be used in petroleum, chemical industry, non-ferrous metallurgical industries such as acid pool, such as acid tank engineering. Acid proof brick, acid proof daub fabric acid proof brick, acid proof daub fabric is developed by this factory can be in power plant boiler funnel of special refractory material, it has the acid corrosion resistance, temperature resistance, thermal stability and convenient construction.
- Q:What brand does acidproof ceramic tile ten big famous brands have?
- What are the brand in the introduction of acid resistant ceramic ten brand-name before, we first introduce a black & decoration industry, Nalute diamond millstone. Now the decoration can not tile, cement and stone can be used to build silicon instead of diamond millstone tile, cement and building stone stone diamond silicon seamless and cast-in-situ seamless, no bacteria, diamond stone can release negative oxygen ions, make people relaxed and happy. Diamond millstone seamless cement and building stone by three silicon material composition: Nalute special cement mortar, defend a concrete seal curing agent and defend the wire concrete seal curing agent.
- Q:What is acidproof ceramic tile?
- Ceramic tile is acid with quartz and feldspar, clay as the main raw material, acid resistant materials by high temperature firing, with acid of high, low water absorption, is not easy to be oxidized at room temperature, is not easy to be medium pollution characteristics.
- Q:Cleaning metal surface rust stain, is it better to weld sulphuric acid or nitric acid?
- The principle of treating oxide skin with salt bath method has been introduced in the second article. When the oxide in the oxide scale of the metal surface has chemical reaction, because the expansion coefficient of the oxide layer and the metal matrix is different, the rust scale and the metal matrix can separate and fall off.
- Q:Is acid proof brick alkali resistant?
- Acid material must not be alkali resistant,Neutral acid material is not alkali resistantNeutral alkaline material at the appropriate temperature and pressure can be alkali resistant, but not acid, but the reaction is slow.
- Q:Acid resistant brick lining, engineering scaffolding, how to take?
- Construction preparation, familiar with drawings, specifications, technical disclosure, do a good job of the handover process.
- Q:What is acidproof brick?
- Hao Ran acid tile brick structure compact, low water absorption rate, the pH of the medium can be any concentration, with excellent corrosion resistance. And the set pressure, wear resistance, anti permeability, easy cleaning, acid and alkali in one, with excellent performance is widely used in petroleum chemical industry, metallurgy, electric power, chemical, papermaking, pharmaceutical, chemical, food, dairy, juice, electroplating and the tower, tank, tank, tank anti-corrosion engineering, and work in the underground sewers the open ground and other places play an important role.
- Q:Which acid proof tile factory is reliable in quality?
- Some of the plants in the market are directly drawn from the local ordinary clay and fired directly into tiles. They also impact the market at low prices, and the consequences can be imagined.
- Q:Is it necessary to use sulphate resisting cement in alkaline areas?
- 1. acid can be applied in chemical industry, petroleum, metallurgy, machinery, textile, papermaking, sugar and other industrial equipment in construction engineering, the floor in the equipment foundation, acid corrosion and acid storage tank, chimney lining workshop, building waste and gaseous acid corrosion, can be prepared by acid resistant clay masonry brick acid and board; can be mixed with acid and coarse aggregate (gravel), fine aggregate (sand) acid and preparation of acid resistant concrete.2. can not be used by hydrofluoric acid, fluosilicate, 300 degrees above phosphoric acid and advanced fatty acids and oleic acid, palmitic acid, and alkaline salt erosion engineering. When used in the food industry, sodium fluoride in sodium fluosilicate should be tested to prove that it is not harmful to humans.
- Q:How can acid proof cement be used?
- When in use should be mixed after the finished product into the container, after adding water glass solution, mixing uniformly rapidly; usually with less than one hundred kilograms of stir, each tune into the product to be used within 50 minutes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range