|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
Common (1580°< Refractoriness< 1770°)
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
|Cold Crushing Strength(Mpa) ≥:|
|Thermal Conductivity(W/m.k) ≤:|
|Water Absorption(%) ≤:|
|Acid-proof rate(%) ≤:|
|Service temperature( ℃) ≤:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Bricks are packed on wooden pallet and then polyethylene film is placed over it, finally the package is tied up with steel strips.|
|Delivery Detail:||7 days after receiving deposit or as per requirements|
Acid-resistant Chimney Brick For The Lining Of Furnace
Application For Acid-resistant Chimney Brick:
Acid resistant brick widely used for the flue,chimney lining of thermal power plant, coke oven roof, cold coke tower, storage tank and sieve focal system slip focal slot lining,Anticorrosive device, Acid resistance pool, Acid resistance ground, Wear-resisting ground , etc for thermal electric power, coking, chemical industry.
Feature For Acid-resistant Chimney Brick:
1. Good acid resistant.
2. High strength and Wear resistance.
3. Low water absorption and low apparent porosity.
4. Good eroding proofing and impact resistance.
5. High temperature resistant.
6.Good thermal shock resistance.
7. High mechanical strength.
Technical Index For Acid-resistant Chimney Brick :
|Special acid-proof brick||Lightweight acid-proof brick|
|Cold Crushing Strength(Mpa) ≥||15||10|
|Thermal Conductivity(W/m.k) ≤||0.65||0.45|
|Water Absorption(%) ≤||15||working face 5|
|Acid-proof rate(%) ≤||98||97|
|Service temperature( ℃) ≤||1000||1000|
- Q:What is a thermal insulation castable?
- The thermal insulation castable is the castable with lower bulk density, the basic body is about 1.5. The castable contains many pores, low volume density, small thermal conductivity and good heat preservation effect.
- Q:What is acid proof tile, acidproof ceramic tile brand introduction?
- Among them, the detection of acidity and alkalinity is one of them. The state has relevant standards.Among them, the inspection standard of glazed tiles is different from that of polished tiles.
- Q:Does the chimney have high acid resistance
- The acid resistant bricks used for chimney are usually made of custom-made trapezoidal acid proof bricks, and the physical and chemical indexes of acid resistant bricks need to be confirmed according to the chimney's actual emission. At this point, you can consult our kerei refractories.
- Q:Is acid proof brick alkali resistant?
- Acid material must not be alkali resistant,Neutral acid material is not alkali resistantNeutral alkaline material at the appropriate temperature and pressure can be alkali resistant, but not acid, but the reaction is slow.
- Q:The acid resistance is 99.4%. Is this acid resistant brick very bad?
- Now almost no manufacturer of acid resistance is fully up to standard, 99.4% is already good, not acid brick bad, daub is broken, daub acid resistance is lower 90%, so don't kink, rest assured to use!
- Q:Is it necessary to use sulphate resisting cement in alkaline areas?
- Acid resisting cement is a kind of powdery material made of high acid resistant material and hardening agent, which are mixed or mixed separately according to proper proportion.
- Q:How to clean the acid brick surface dirt?
- Daily cleaning of bricks can be done with detergent, soap and other cleaning.
- Q:98% acid tank cofferdam can use acid resistant brick?
- Hydrogenation unit of hydrogen and high pressure and temperature, the system memory in the U2S and NH3, therefore, the corrosion problem of hydrogenation unit should also be emphasized, main methods to solve the corrosion problem of hydrogenation device is reasonable material, strengthen the surveillance and detection in use.
- Q:Is there a construction picture for the acid proof brick in the pickle pond?
- Acid resistant brick, acid resistant ceramic tile in the shop, many users only pay attention to beauty, and use not leave seam shop, or shop too tight, too close, easy to leave hidden dangers for the future.
- Q:The difference between polished tiles and glazed tiles?
- Just because of the surface layer, so the pattern will slowly fade, it looks very old, but the brick does not have this problem, the brick on the market, some does not completely block brick has a pattern, just by the superposition technique, will have almost half the above pattern.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range