Add a touch of elegance to your bathroom with a glass sink combo from Kraus. Stylish Frosted Black glass sink and matching waterfall faucet will complement any bathroom decor. Installing Kraus combo is an ideal home improvement project.
- Due to WaterSense regulations in the state of New York, please confirm your shipping zip code is not restricted from use of items which do not meet WaterSense qualifications
- Glass sink is constructed from solid tempered glass
- Sink features polished glass interior and exterior
- Designed for above counter installation with standard US plumbing connections
- Solid brass umbrella pop-up drain and mounting ring are included in the same finish as the faucet
- Diameter: 14 in.
- Height: 5.5 in.
- Glass thickness: 0.5 in. (12 mm)
- Mounting ring adds 0.5 in.
- 1.75 in. standard drain opening
- Certified and Listed by UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC
- Waterfall faucet is constructed from solid brass
- Available in chrome, satin nickel, antique brass, oil rubbed bronze and gold finishes
- High-quality ceramic cartridge
||Assembled Depth (in.)
||14.0 in |
|Assembled Height (in.)
||Assembled Width (in.)
||14 in |
|Bath Faucet Type
||Built-in Water Filter
|Ceramic disk valves
||Connection size (in.)
||3/8 In. |
||Flow rate (gallons per minute)
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Faucet Handles
||Number of installation holes required
||Pull out sprayer
|Required rough-in valve included
|Separate deck plate included
||Spout Reach (in.)
||5.5 in |
||Spout height (in.)
1.Packaging for Joint Glass Basin
( The packing for the joint glass basin consists of the five-layer carton and the foam. )
2. Packing for Single Glass Basin
(The packaging for the single glass basin consists of the shaped foam and five-layer carton.)
4. Wooden Case
- Q:I have a bad smell underneath my bathroom sink...?
- Squirt some vinegar or some bathroom cleaner down there and wait for about 15-20 minutes. After, rinse it and the smell should be gone. --- An overflow is cast into a bathroom sink near the rim. If the sink is overfilled, water drains through the overflow hole(s), through a small passageway, and into the trap. Smelly, sludge-like material can build up in the passageway. You can clean away this sludge. Mix a strong solution of detergent and very hot water. Pour it down the overflow. If the smell persists, try a mixture of laundry bleach and water followed by thorough rinsing with water. If you can see sludge, loosen it with a stiff brush and rinse it away. --- Sewer smell in home When you detect a sewer smell in your home, there may be a dry trap in the drainage system. Often the smell comes from a floor drain in the basement. All drains to a sewer system have a P shaped trap which is usually filled with water. The trap provides a seal to keep out sewer gas. If your basement floor drain is rarely used, water evaporates from the trap over time. Eventually the seal is eliminated, allowing sewer gas (and smell) into your house. The solution is easy: pour water into the drain. If the smell is noticeable mainly around a sink, try flushing a strong cleaner and bleach down the sink's overflow-the small hole(s) inside the bowl near the rim. When the sink fills to near overflowing, water is routed through an inner chamber to the drain. Debris can collect inside the inner chamber, causing odor. If neither of these measures solves the problem, there may be a small leak in one of the vent lines of the plumbing system, or a small leak around the base of a toilet or other fixture. You may need the help of a plumber. Check for loose fittings, corrosion, or holes in vent piping. Also, check the top side of horizontal drain pipes. If the top is rusted, it may never leak liquid, but it will leak sewer gas. Drain lines made of copper, steel or cast iron may all exhibit this problem.
- Q:What should I pay attention to when buying pots?
- You have to look at the location of the installation of the faucet is convenient, this is very important, sometimes not very good, there will be leakage of the situation, my home is the German treasure brand, they are in this design is not bad, very human The
- Q:How to choose the cupboard cabinet?
- For ordinary families, the best choice of Taiwan basin cabinet wall, cabinet legs or a high wheel, so you can effectively isolate the ground moisture;
- Q:low hot water pressure in bathroom sink only??
- This Site Might Help You. RE: low hot water pressure in bathroom sink only? I checked for a valve under the sink to see if it possibly wasn't open all the way but i did not see any valves. The cold water pressure is fine in the bathroom sink but hot water has been horrible since I moved in 7 months ago. Kitchen, and bathtub hot water pressure is just fine. The sink...
- Q:Replacing Bathroom Sink Faucet Rubber Seal?
- In order to be able lift the faucet from the sink, you'll have to squirm underneath the sink and remove two or more attachment clips as well as the hot and cold water supply connections. However, that shouldn't be necessary in order to replace any seals. Shut off the water supplies underneath, remove the faucet handles, the plastic water mixers, and the rubber seals. Using a repair kit from Lowe's or a plumbing supply store, replace all of the seals. Reassemble, reconnect water supplies, and you should be leak free.
- Q:how to get rotten smell out of bathroom sink?
- I agree with the other posters that if it is only the bathroom sink, it's possibly the drain. However, instead of pouring baking soda down the drain, I'd suggest cleaning out the sink trap. You can ask your landlord to do this, or do it yourself. The trap is the U-shaped bit of pipe under the sink drain. Put a bucket under there, take it off, and empty out the crud, soap, hair, etc. If your sink drains slowly this is probably the culprit also.
- Q:Bathroom washbasin called what wash table
- What is the basin?
- Q:my bathroom sink has steam coming out the drain?
- You have no idea if its steam or a chemical reaction somewhere in the pipes. So, in an apt, if I were you, I would do my best to cover the drain so that steam' can't come up. Then I'd cover it more with a lot of blankets etc, and then I would close the door. I wouldn't re-enter until someone told me it was safe. Maybe you didn't use chemicals, but you share the building and the pipes. So someone did something. Or, its nothing. Better safe than sorry. I'd of course make the maintenance guy check it out ASAP. Make them. Someone I know didn't know better and mixed bleach with PineSol. There certainly was a chemical reaction which could have been worse. Call maintenance and make them come out. And if they give you the runaround, tell them the fire dept would be willing to come and bring their detectors to let you know what it is. (I used to live in an apt where the maintenance was overloaded and everything had to WAIT). Good luck.
- Q:Is the yard installed on the basin?
- What is the blessed man? The fathers of the fathers are blessed, the blessing of the people who are instructed, and the blessed people who follow the teachings of their fathers, who are blessed with the people of the Buddha of Sakyamuni
- Q:What the pipe wrench is suitable for the nuts on the drain below the basin and sink
- You are talking about hexagonal wrench, RIDGID hexagonal jaw design for hexagonal nuts, square nuts, pipe joints and nuts on the valve. Increased opening design of the hexagonal wrench is particularly suitable for the basin and sink under the drain on the nut. Narrow, smooth jaws are suitable for operation in a small space.
Homeworld Glass Works Co., Ltd. a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade sanitary ware, is a direct supplier for LOWES & KINGFISHER, the wold 500 strong enterprises.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range