Key Specifications of Our Glazed Tile:
Material: glazed porcelain
Antique feel; matt finishing
Low water absorption
Strong in hardness
Coordination in color and luster
Usage: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring, wall tiles
Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
Resistance to thermal shock
Available in various sizes and colors
Size: 600 x 600
Packing: standard carton and pallet
Quantity: 4 pieces/carton
Technical Parameter of Our Glazed Tile:
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
Primary Competitive Advantages of Our Polished Porcelain Tile:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment
Main Export Markets:
Packing of Our Glazed Tile:
- Q:Tiling over greenboard?
- I have to agree with answer 1. I tile every day of my life, and while greenboard certainly should be used for the balance of a bathroom, I stopped using it around tubs and showers, years ago. Concrete backer board is an industry standard, is not more difficult to install, and actually aids in tile/mortar adhesion properties. While you have the walls gutted, you might add a vapor barrier as well. The issue with patching over the damage is that it may become just as degraded as the original substrate, and I suspect cause you to be unhappy. Steven Wolf Just my two sense
- Q:What do I need to put underneath a tiled countertop?
- U can tile over counter top, have u decide how to tile around the wash bowl area. If that is not a problem.this is what u to do. First, put a piece felt paper over ur counter top. this is to keep the water to seep in going underneath. Second, put on wire screen over, that is for ur thinset to set ur tiles. Three, have ur tiles all lay out and fitted . Now u r ready to tile. Have fun , not an easy job, at the end u admired what u had accomplish
- Q:How do you apply vinyl tile?
- They are usually like giant stickers. The stickly glue is already on the back of them, if not go to a home improvement store, they have glue that you put down before applying the squares. Start in the very middle of the room.
- Q:What type of putty would i use on tiles?
- If these tiles are already installed I think you are out of luck for any long term fix. Ceramic tile glaze is fired onto the tiles in a kiln at very high heat. The firing makes the glaze and tile bond in a way that fillers, puttys, or paint cannot achieve. If your tile is that worn, it is possible that you have the wrong grade of tile for the situation where it is being worn so much. You may have earned yourself a new tile shower, floor, countertop, whatever....
- Q:How to pull up tile to save money on cost to install new tile?
- difficulty would be beginner,, its easy , can be time consuming depending on mortar under tile.. a good strong scraper will take up the old tile.. even a spade will make it easy.. the hard part is making sure the floor under the tile is level and smooth before putting more tile down.. just have to scrape at it and it will come off.. as far as replacement tile.. if you are in ontario ,, home depot has pretty good ceramic on sale right now for 59 cents a square foot.. its pretty nice tile too.. have used it.. if your anywhere else.. the big box stores always have a sale of some kind on
- Q:When were tiles invented? Who invented them? Where was it invented?
- The earliest finds of roof tiles are documented from a very restricted area around Corinth (Greece), where fired tiles began to replace thatchet roofs at two temples of Apollo and Poseidon between 700-650 BC. Spreading rapidly, roof tiles were within fifty years in evidence for a large number of sites around the Eastern Mediterranean, including Mainland Greece, Western Asia Minor, Southern and Central Italy. Early roof tiles showed an S-shape, with the pan and cover tile forming one piece. They were rather bulky affairs, weighting around 30 kg apiece. Being more expensive and labour-intensive to produce than thatchet, their introduction has been explained with their greatly enhanced fire resistance which gave desired protection to the costly temples. The spread of the roof tile technique has to be viewed in connection with the simultaneous rise of monumental architecture in archaic Greece. Only the appearing stone walls, which were replacing the earlier mudbrick and wood walls, were strong enough to support the weight of a tiled roof. As a side-effect, it has been assumed that the new stone and tile construction also ushered in the end of 'Chinese roof' (Knickdach) construction in Greek architecture, as they made the need for an extended roof as rain protection for the mudbrick walls obsolete. You could get more information from the link below...
- Q:Home decoration, choose a good wooden floor or tiles good?
- Look at the floor, and generally as long as not the first floor, the general public space are used tiles, the bedroom is a wooden floor. Wood flooring is also done waterproof, anti-corrosion, pest control ---- rot is impossible. Laying the floor before the floor manufacturers will also provide supporting the pest control moisture particles sprinkled in the bedroom.
The tiles were so hard in the bedroom, and the foot was trampled at night.
If the house is for rent, then, or floor tiles, so easy to clean, not easy dirty -----
Do not understand can ask me or initiate directional help, please accept if satisfied
- Q:ceramic tile vs. vinyl tile?
- vinyl tile would be a lot cheaper..off the top of my head and if the place is empty and the floor that the vinyl tile is going over is in good shape,you are probably looking at around 800 dollars........ceramic maybe 3 to 4 thousand......these figures are far from exact but the vinyl tiles could probably be finished in a day,whereas, the ceramic could take 4 to 5 days in all.........
- Q:Is there a brand logo on the back of the tiles
- There are regular manufacturers of ceramic tile products will be marked on the back of their own logo; easy to identify;
- Q:can i tile over tiles?
- Its possible to wall paper over tiles but not recommended. If you don t get the tiles covered properly you ll see the grout joints through the paper. As far as tiling over tile, yes it can be done if certain steps are taken and certain pre cautions. Always best to take out the old, but to answer the question, yes it can be done. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
We are a large modern building ceramics enterprise focused on producing and selling high-grade wall and floor tiles. The parent company established in the early 1990s and officially put into operation in 1993. Relying on precipitation of nearly two decades, it has developed into a large ceramic production enterprise which has superior production equipments, advanced technology, high and stable quality products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 90 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range