Order On-line Tracking
The glass wool is a silk-like material made by fiberizing melted glass and then coating with thermosetting resin through centrifugal blowing process. By means of thermal setting, this material can be further process into series of products for multi-purpose uses, such as glass wool board, blanket, fiber glass air-conditioning duct and so on.
Centrifugal Glass Wool Pipe
CE, ISO Certificates
Inner diameter 27mm-1020mm
Density :48-65 80kg/m3
• Sound absorption and noise reduction; it can effectively prevent syntony.
• Light materials; easy for installation.
• Antisepsis, ageing resistance and anticorrosion, ensuring a healthy environment.
• Low moisture absorption; stable physical properties.
• Low thermal conductivity; high heat preservation.
• fireproof; incombustible permanently.
• Strong resistance to extrusion and impact.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
|Main Markets||30.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Mid East
4.00% Northern Europe
3.50% Western Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% North America
|Company Certifications||ISO 14000:2004;Dec 16, 2011 -- Dec 16, 2011;ISO9001 Quality Management System Certificate;DNV Certificate|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Nearest Port||Xingang Port,Dalian Port|
|Export Percentage||31% - 40%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||6-10 People|
|Language Spoken:||English, Chinese|
|Factory Size:||1,000-3,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||10|
|Contract Manufacturing||1,000-3,000 square meters|
|Product Price Range||Low and/or Average|