High Density Rockwool
Non-combustibility A1 GB Testing
Heat and sound Insulation
No smoke or poison
- Q:How can the interior drain be silenced?
- Sound insulation material: high quality noise proof cotton. Home improvement does not recommend the use of rock wool or other mineral wool because of a little pollution. Although the ordinary sponge does not pollute, but the sound insulation effect is ordinary.Fixed material: tie band, convenient construction, good effect, strong rope can also. Tapes are not recommended for long periods and are easily removed from the sound proof cotton.
- Q:What are the building energy saving materials?
- Rock wool is a selection of basalt or diabase as the main raw material, made by melting high temperature inorganic artificial fiber. Rock wool products have good thermal insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, heat resistance, non combustion, and good chemical stability. Rock wool used for exterior walls of buildings. There are three forms of insulation: internal heat insulation, central sandwich insulation and external insulation.
- Q:8cm what is the sound volume of the soundproof cotton?
- Restate the professional point of view, the sound-absorbing material as insulation, sound-absorbing insulation materials or when used is not scientific. In both sound and sound (such as the design of reverberation time) when the need to use composite insulation board and sound-absorbing materials, can not only ensure the system sound transmission coefficient is small, and ensure the sound reflection weakened reach, sound insulation and sound absorption cream effect.
- Q:What are common house thermal insulation materials?
- Glass wool is a fibrous material made from the melting of glass or crushed glass. It consists of two kinds of short cotton and superfine cotton.Features: glass wool can maintain good insulation performance under high temperature and low temperature; has good elastic restoring force; has good acoustic performance of acoustic noise. Have good sound-absorbing effect; good chemical stability, no aging performance unchanged, thickness, density and shape can be processed according to user requirements.Main applications: short cotton is mainly made of glass wool felt and felt. It is used for heat insulation and sound insulation of buildings, heat preservation and sound insulation of ventilation and air conditioning equipment. Superfine cotton master
- Q:What are the building thermal insulation materials in general?
- Commonly used building thermal insulation materials are benzene board, Extrusion board, polyurethane spraying, etc..
- Q:Which is better, roofing rock wool or glass wool?
- Glass wool than low density rock wool, slag ball less content, low thermal conductivity, long service life, high toughness fiber, but the maximum use temperature of high rock wool up to 600 degrees Celsius, glass wool is only 260 degrees celsius.
- Q:What is the difference between high-density rock wool board and hard rock wool board?
- Mineral wool, rock (mineral), cotton and glass wool, sometimes referred to as mineral wool, all belong to inorganic materials.
- Q:What are the common thermal insulation materials?
- Mineral wool is the industrial waste slag as main raw materials by melting, cotton like insulation material made by injection method and centrifugal method: cotton is a natural rock as raw material is made of mineral wool. The commonly used rock such as Xuan Wuyan, diabase, amphibolite etc..Mineral wool characteristics: mineral cotton and products is a high-quality insulation materials, has more than 100 years of production and application history. The utility model has the advantages of light weight, heat preservation, heat insulation, sound absorption, good chemical stability, no burning and corrosion resistance, abundant raw material sources and low cost:
- Q:What are the differences and prices between rock wool board and mineral wool board?
- The habit of speaking, usually will use slag as the main raw materials to produce products known as mineral wool, and the use of natural rocks such as basalt or diabase as the main raw material for the production of a product called rock wool;
- Q:What are the advantages of inorganic fiber spraying in construction engineering?
- Inorganic fiber spraying is a new type of environmentally friendly architectural coatings, mainly composed of inorganic fiber and water-based adhesive composition, by mixing by air pressure pump for spraying, spraying and atomized water mixed to form coating on the substrate to protect. The coating can meet the requirements of sound absorption, thermal insulation and fire protection.
We specialize in producing comprehensive chemical products and heat-preserving building materials. We are one of the leading key enterprises in researching, designing and producing refractory materials, thermal insulation materials and deadening.Our products are widely applied in thermoelectricity, construction, smelting, petroleum industry, shipping industry, space industry and refrigeration industry. Our company has passed the evaluation of ISO9001 certification. We have independent rights of import and export. Our products sell well in Europe, North America and the Middle East.
We welcome you to cooperate with us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||29.00% Domestic Market
9.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Western Europe
6.00% South Asia
6.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% North America
4.00% Central America
4.00% Mid East
3.00% Southeast Asia
||CE Certificate;EC declaration;ISO Certificate;Fireproof Class A1;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Russian
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range