Main specification of insulation glass wool rolls:
Special specification glass wool felt may be made to order
- Q:What are the common thermal insulation materials?
- Main use of mineral cotton: its products are mainly used in the walls of dry buildings, roof, ceiling and other insulation, insulation and sound absorption, but also made of waterproof felt and pipe sleeve.
- Q:Which is better, roofing rock wool or glass wool?
- Rock wool: also known as asbestos, is a kind of mineral cotton. A fluffy short staple fiber made from natural rock and minerals. Rock wool is a kind of inorganic fiber made of natural rock, such as Xuan Wuyan, gabbro, dolomite, iron ore, bauxite and so on. It is made by melting and fibrosis at high temperature. Rock wool, used for ablation resistant, high temperature resistant insulating material; sound-absorbing material, insulation building materials and equipment; and natural asbestos substitute for cement products, rubber reinforcing materials and high temperature sealing material, high temperature filter material and high temperature catalyst carrier etc.. 1., insulation performance: good insulation performance, rock wool, slag cotton products basic characteristics. 2., combustion performance 3., sound insulation performance: rock wool, slag cotton products, with excellent sound insulation and sound absorption performance.
- Q:What are the building energy saving materials?
- Rock wool is a selection of basalt or diabase as the main raw material, made by melting high temperature inorganic artificial fiber. Rock wool products have good thermal insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, heat resistance, non combustion, and good chemical stability. Rock wool used for exterior walls of buildings. There are three forms of insulation: internal heat insulation, central sandwich insulation and external insulation.
- Q:8cm what is the sound volume of the soundproof cotton?
- You said if you want to use 8cm cotton insulation wall system to suppress the noise effect, must be added on both sides of the insulation cotton high density (or surface density) of the building materials, such as gypsum board, glass magnesium board, calcium silicate board, fiber cement board and so on. If we want to ensure that the partition wall should not be too thick, and to ensure the sound transmission loss of more than 50dB, it is not up to use the common plate, must use the Chong Ning insulation board and other professional sound insulation board, can achieve the wall thickness in the case of 100~130mm Rw, the weighted sound insulation amount reached more than 50~54dB, and the highest standards of sound insulation value reached the national standard of civil building insulation standards.
- Q:Does water paint spray fire in underground space?
- Waterborne paint itself is waterproof, unlike oil paint as security for.
- Q:What is the heating tube cotton insulation material itch on the body?
- Thermal insulation cotton is made of slag cotton.
- Q:Now, what are the new exterior wall thermal insulation materials?
- Red apple exterior wall paint, thermal insulation coating, the price is very high
- Q:What are the kinds of fire door core board?
- The inorganic glass magnesium fireproof door core is an inorganic fireproof door core made of Magnesium Oxide and magnesium chloride as cementing material, expanded perlite as filler and foaming. "The building fire prevention design specification" (GB 50016-2006) pointed out, magnesite (magnesium oxychloride) limit refractory pearlstone hollow slat wall material is 1.30h, is not the burning body. According to the test of GB/T9978-2008 on the magnesium oxychloride wall material, the fire resistance of the wall material is completely consistent with the requirements of heat insulation and integrity in 110min, and the fire resistance is 1.83h. Experiments show that the air entraining agent for manufacturing foaming of foamed magnesium cement under the normal temperature and pressure, the density (dry) is 32020kg/m3, the thermal conductivity is 0.076~0.09W/ (M - K), 1.5~2.1MPa compressive strength and softening coefficient is less than 0.6, the surface without powder, shedding dregs phenomenon. Therefore, the inorganic magnesium board with fireproof, heat insulation, excellent mechanical properties, environmental protection, energy saving and economical production cost, filling a fireproof door core material, has the absolute advantage.
- Q:How about the appearance of glass wool, mineral wool and asbestos?
- A fluffy short staple fiber made from mineral material. Including rock wool and slag cotton. Melting natural rock or metallurgical slag in a cupola or a pool furnace, etc. by blowing or centrifuging.
- Q:The classification of exterior wall insulation and its main categories
- The first is the product standard, the complete expansion of polystyrene board external insulation board system, this system in our country now use probably accounted for more than 62%, some statistics in 80%, because the statistics are not accurate, but it is the highest market share, is also the most mature external insulation system.
Since our establishment, we have paid high attention to our technical management and quality management. Our company has gained registration certificate of ISO9001 quality management and founded strict quality system.The aluminum sheet and thermal insulation jacket have obtained national practicable product patent.
We have gained good reputation among customers from at home or abroad because of our high quality products and perfect service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||30.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Mid East
4.00% Northern Europe
3.50% Western Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% North America
||ISO 14000:2004;Dec 16, 2011 -- Dec 16, 2011;ISO9001 Quality Management System Certificate;DNV Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Xingang Port,Dalian Port
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average