CE fibre glass wool
1 CE certificate, AS/NZS4859.1
2 Grade A1 fireproof
4 heat insulation,Sound absorption
- Q:What are the requirements for floor and exterior wall waterproofing in building construction?
- The joining of different structural materials shall be made of salt resistant fiberglass mesh or hot galvanized galvanized wire mesh of not less than 150mm on each side for anti cracking strengthening treatment
- Q:How can the interior drain be silenced?
- Bathroom noise treatment is the family decoration, is very important and easy to ignore a link. Because of the noise treatment process, unlike waterproofing, fire protection works are essential decoration projects. Ignoring the noise treatment of the household is only affecting the quality of life of the owner.
- Q:What is the difference between ordinary slag wool rock wool board and basalt rock wool board?
- Rock wool and slag cotton belong to mineral cotton, and they have many similarities in the production process, fiber morphology, alkali resistance, thermal conductivity and non combustibility. People usually referred to as mineral wool rock wool and slag wool, so easy as the two are the same thing, even thought that the slag wool color white, gray green wool is more than "pure", this is a misunderstanding. Although they are all mineral cotton, there are still some differences that can not be ignored. The main reason for these differences is the composition of the ingredients.
- Q:What is the heating tube cotton insulation material itch on the body?
- A type of mineral cotton. Short fiber made from blast furnace slag
- Q:The classification of exterior wall insulation and its main categories
- The first is the product standard, the complete expansion of polystyrene board external insulation board system, this system in our country now use probably accounted for more than 62%, some statistics in 80%, because the statistics are not accurate, but it is the highest market share, is also the most mature external insulation system.
- Q:What are the composite thermal insulation boards?
- YT inorganic active wall insulation material YT inorganic active wall thermal insulation material, is a new type of wall insulation materials, thermal insulation technology with no net domestic original, good insulation effect, without mesh, rivets, and mortar and plaster mortar, water directly after mixing evenly smearing on the wall insulation layer the outside can be directly affixed tiles or as coatings, simple construction process, greatly shorten the construction period. Grade a non combustible, high temperature 1500 degrees. Anti cracking and anti hollowing. Same life as wall. Comprehensive cost-effective.
- Q:What are the exterior wall thermal insulation materials?
- Organic thermal insulation material:Such as rice straw, rice husk, sugarcane fiber, softwood, kapok, sawdust, wood shavings, wood fiber and their products.Advantages: this kind of material has a small volume, a wide range of sources, most of the low price, but the moisture absorption is large, easy to decay after damp, and easy to decompose or burn at high temperature.
- Q:What are the types of insulation materials used in pipes and equipment?
- Glass wool is a fibrous material made from the melting of glass or crushed glass. It consists of two kinds of short cotton and superfine cotton.Features: glass wool can maintain good insulation performance under high temperature and low temperature; has good elastic restoring force; has good acoustic performance of acoustic noise. Have good sound-absorbing effect; good chemical stability, no aging performance unchanged, thickness, density and shape can be processed according to user requirements.Main applications: short cotton is mainly made of glass wool felt and felt. It is used for heat insulation and sound insulation of buildings, heat preservation and sound insulation of ventilation and air conditioning equipment. Superfine cotton master
- Q:Why should the insulation board be spliced when it is installed?
- Thermal insulation materials are generally used to guide heat coefficient less than or equal to 0.2 of the material. Thermal insulation material development is very fast, and in industry and building the use of good insulation technology and materials, often can get twice the result with half the effort. Each ton of mineral cotton insulation used in the building saves one ton of oil a year.
- Q:What are the advantages of inorganic fiber spraying in construction engineering?
- Inorganic fiber spraying is a new type of environmentally friendly architectural coatings, mainly composed of inorganic fiber and water-based adhesive composition, by mixing by air pressure pump for spraying, spraying and atomized water mixed to form coating on the substrate to protect. The coating can meet the requirements of sound absorption, thermal insulation and fire protection.
We specialize in producing comprehensive chemical products and heat-preserving building materials. We are one of the leading key enterprises in researching, designing and producing refractory materials, thermal insulation materials and deadening.Our products are widely applied in thermoelectricity, construction, smelting, petroleum industry, shipping industry, space industry and refrigeration industry. Our company has passed the evaluation of ISO9001 certification. We have independent rights of import and export. Our products sell well in Europe, North America and the Middle East.
We welcome you to cooperate with us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||29.00% Domestic Market
9.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Western Europe
6.00% South Asia
6.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% North America
4.00% Central America
4.00% Mid East
3.00% Southeast Asia
||CE Certificate;EC declaration;ISO Certificate;Fireproof Class A1;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Russian
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range