Glass Wool AS
1 CE certificate Complies with AS/NZS4859.1
2 Grade A1 fireproof
4 heat insulation,Sound abs
- Q:What materials should be used for building energy saving? Why?
- Rock wool is a selection of basalt or diabase as the main raw material, made by melting high temperature inorganic artificial fiber. Rock wool products have good thermal insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, heat resistance, non combustion, and good chemical stability. Rock wool used for exterior walls of buildings. There are three forms of insulation: internal heat insulation, central sandwich insulation and external insulation.
- Q:What's the difference between glass fiber and mineral wool?
- Referred to as mineral wool. With non flammable, no mildew, no borers and other properties. Made into felt, blankets, mats, ropes, plates and so on. Used as sound absorption, shock absorption and heat insulation material.
- Q:What are the properties of fire-resistant coatings for steel structures?
- Ultra thin structure fire retardant coating refers to the coating thickness of 3mm (including 3 mm) less than, decorative effect is good, high temperature can expand foaming, fire-resistant limit is generally less than 2 H steel structure fire retardant coating. This kind of fire retardant coatings for steel structures is generally solvent system, bonding strength, weathering has good water resistance, good leveling, good decorative features such as superior; subjected to fire slow expansion foam fire insulation layer to form a dense solid, the fireproof layer has a strong impact resistance, the temperature rise of steel delay, effective protection of steel member. Ultra thin intumescent steel structure fire retardant coating can be sprayed, brushed or rolled. It is generally used in building steel structures with a fire resistance requirement of less than 2 h. At present, there has been a fire resistance to meet or exceed the new ultra-thin fireproof coating for steel structure of 2 varieties of H, it is mainly based on the special structure of the poly methyl acrylate or epoxy resin and amino resin, chlorinated paraffin, compound as base adhesive, with high degree of polymerization of ammonium polyphosphate, melamine and pentaerythritol, double as the fire retardant system, adding titanium dioxide, wollastonite and other inorganic refractory material, using 200# as solvent and solvent oil compound. At present, all kinds of light steel structure, grid and so on, use this type of fire retardant coatings for fire protection. Because this type of ultra-thin fireproof paint coating, making use of thick and thin fire retardant coating for steel structure is greatly reduced, thereby reducing the total cost of the project, the steel structure has been effective fire protection, is currently promoting varieties on the market.
- Q:What is the difference between ordinary slag wool rock wool board and basalt rock wool board?
- Rock wool and slag wool, chemical composition and acidity coefficient comparison in our country, the main raw material for blast furnace slag slag cotton general or other metallurgical slag, the main raw material for rock wool basalt or diabase, the chemical composition of the differences between them are larger (
- Q:Rock wool, EIA inorganic insulation mortar, polystyrene particles, polystyrene foam board advantages and disadvantages comparison?
- Polystyrene foam board: polystyrene foam board is polystyrene resin as the main raw material, foaming agent made by foaming, with numerous closed microporous material. The utility model has the advantages of small density, small thermal conductivity, low water absorption, good sound insulation performance, high mechanical strength, high dimensional accuracy and uniform structure. But its flammability, combustion, release of toxic gases styrene, B3 grade materials. In the 3.15 exposure of fire accidents, polystyrene foam board accounted for a large proportion, the country has banned the use of.
- Q:What are the exterior wall insulation materials?
- Mineral wool, mineral wool, are collectively referred to as rocks (ores), cotton, and glass wool. Glass wool and rock wool in the performance of many similarities, but it feels better than rock wool, can improve the working conditions of workers. But it is higher in price than rock wool.
- Q:Does water paint spray fire in underground space?
- NeededWater based brand fire retardant paint thickness is determined by base material, such as wood, steel structure, etc.:1. ultra thin structure fire retardant coating (0-3mm)2. thin steel structure fire retardant coating (3-7mm), fire-resistant 2-5h3. thick steel structure fire retardant coating (7-45mm), applicable to high-rise civil buildings, columns, general industrial and civil construction, fire up to more than 3H4. mineral cotton fire retardant insulation coating
- Q:Fire retardant plywood does not belong to non-metallic refractory building materials
- Materials are inorganic active insulation materials, foam, mineral wool products, foam glass, expanded perlite insulation, powder particles insulation slurry EPS, spraying mineral cotton, foam cement insulation products, vacuum insulation panel etc..
- Q:What are the kinds of fire door core board?
- The inorganic glass magnesium fireproof door core is an inorganic fireproof door core made of Magnesium Oxide and magnesium chloride as cementing material, expanded perlite as filler and foaming. "The building fire prevention design specification" (GB 50016-2006) pointed out, magnesite (magnesium oxychloride) limit refractory pearlstone hollow slat wall material is 1.30h, is not the burning body. According to the test of GB/T9978-2008 on the magnesium oxychloride wall material, the fire resistance of the wall material is completely consistent with the requirements of heat insulation and integrity in 110min, and the fire resistance is 1.83h. Experiments show that the air entraining agent for manufacturing foaming of foamed magnesium cement under the normal temperature and pressure, the density (dry) is 32020kg/m3, the thermal conductivity is 0.076~0.09W/ (M - K), 1.5~2.1MPa compressive strength and softening coefficient is less than 0.6, the surface without powder, shedding dregs phenomenon. Therefore, the inorganic magnesium board with fireproof, heat insulation, excellent mechanical properties, environmental protection, energy saving and economical production cost, filling a fireproof door core material, has the absolute advantage.
- Q:How can the exhaust pipe of a gas water heater be insulated by going through the glass?
- Gas water heater exhaust pipe are now dual structure: the inner tube is the exhaust pipe, the fan will strong combustion exhaust water heater forcibly discharges the indoor air inlet pipe; the outer tube is, the outer air (oxygen) gas suction water heater for combustion.
We specialize in producing comprehensive chemical products and heat-preserving building materials. We are one of the leading key enterprises in researching, designing and producing refractory materials, thermal insulation materials and deadening.Our products are widely applied in thermoelectricity, construction, smelting, petroleum industry, shipping industry, space industry and refrigeration industry. Our company has passed the evaluation of ISO9001 certification. We have independent rights of import and export. Our products sell well in Europe, North America and the Middle East.
We welcome you to cooperate with us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||29.00% Domestic Market
9.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Western Europe
6.00% South Asia
6.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% North America
4.00% Central America
4.00% Mid East
3.00% Southeast Asia
||CE Certificate;EC declaration;ISO Certificate;Fireproof Class A1;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Russian
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range