Glass Wool AS
1 CE certificate Complies with AS/NZS4859.1
2 Grade A1 fireproof
4 heat insulation,Sound abs
- Q:What material is fast heated and kept warm?
- Heat the heating tube and the aluminum tube with the heat preservation material.There are many kinds of insulation products, including foam plastics, mineral cotton products, foam glass, expanded perlite thermal insulation products, rubber powder, EPS granule insulation paste, mineral spraying cotton and foamed cement insulation products.
- Q:What are the composite thermal insulation boards?
- YT inorganic active wall insulation material YT inorganic active wall thermal insulation material, is a new type of wall insulation materials, thermal insulation technology with no net domestic original, good insulation effect, without mesh, rivets, and mortar and plaster mortar, water directly after mixing evenly smearing on the wall insulation layer the outside can be directly affixed tiles or as coatings, simple construction process, greatly shorten the construction period. Grade a non combustible, high temperature 1500 degrees. Anti cracking and anti hollowing. Same life as wall. Comprehensive cost-effective.
- Q:What are the differences between slag wool and rock wool?
- People usually referred to as mineral wool rock wool and slag wool, so easy as the two are the same thing, even thought that the slag wool color white, gray green wool is more than "pure", this is a misunderstanding. Although they are all mineral cotton, there are still some differences that can not be ignored. The main reason for these differences is the composition of the ingredients.
- Q:Is the calorimeter for building materials calorific value?
- Calorific value calorimeter for building materials is used to determine the calorific value of building combustible materials such as stone, wood, concrete, and even dispersed mineral wool and polymers.In the standard set / group under the condition of oxygen nitrogen calorimeter specimen is placed in a certain quality of a constant volume, in order to test the temperature rise test as the foundation, considering all the heat loss and latent heat of vaporization, heat of combustion calculation sample.
- Q:What's the difference between glass fiber and mineral wool?
- Referred to as mineral wool. With non flammable, no mildew, no borers and other properties. Made into felt, blankets, mats, ropes, plates and so on. Used as sound absorption, shock absorption and heat insulation material.
- Q:What are the building energy saving materials?
- Glass wool is second kinds of products of mineral wool, with silica sand, limestone, fluorite and other minerals as the main raw material, by melting method and centrifugal method, using flame or high energy gas blowing process, the molten glass liquid made of inorganic fiber. Glass wool products have good thermal insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, non burning, corrosion resistance and other properties. They are widely used in building, piping, storage tanks, boilers, aircraft, ships and other parts of the insulation, heat insulation and sound absorption.
- Q:Fire retardant plywood does not belong to non-metallic refractory building materials
- At present, there are many kinds of exterior wall insulation materials in the market, which can be divided into organic insulation materials and inorganic insulation materials.
- Q:What are the properties of fire-resistant coatings for steel structures?
- Thin coating steel structure fire retardant coating refers to the coating thickness of more than 3mm, less than or equal to 7 mm, with certain decorative effect, high temperature expansion and thickening, fire resistance within 2 H steel structure fire retardant coating. The fire retardant coating for steel structure is made up of suitable water polymer as base material, compounded with flame retardant compound system, fireproof additive, refractory fiber, etc. the principle of fire protection is super thin. For this kind of fire retardant coating, the water borne polymer must have good adhesion, durability and water resistance. Its decorative properties are better than those of thick fireproof coatings, which are inferior to those of super thin steel structure fire retardant coatings. The average fire resistance is within 2 h. Therefore, spraying construction is often used in steel structure fire protection engineering which is less than 2 h fire resistance limit. This kind of products occupy a large proportion in a period, but with the emergence of ultra-thin steel structure fire retardant coating, its market share is gradually replaced.
- Q:What is the heat preservation material?
- In accordance with applicable temperature range: can be divided into high temperature (700 degrees Celsius), medium temperature (1000~700 degrees Celsius) and low temperature (less than 100 degrees Celsius) three categories..According to different shapes are divided into: powder, granular, fibrous, block and other categories, but also divided into porous, mineral fiber and metal.According to different construction methods are divided into: wet wipe, filling type, lashing type, wrapped winding type, etc..
- Q:What are common house thermal insulation materials?
- In architecture, it is customary to control the flow of heat through the houseMaterials called thermal insulation prevent the heat from entering the room from being called heat insulation material. Insulation, thermal insulation materials insulation materials called duncan. The commonly used insulation materials can be divided into two categories: organic and inorganic. In its shape
We specialize in producing comprehensive chemical products and heat-preserving building materials. We are one of the leading key enterprises in researching, designing and producing refractory materials, thermal insulation materials and deadening.Our products are widely applied in thermoelectricity, construction, smelting, petroleum industry, shipping industry, space industry and refrigeration industry. Our company has passed the evaluation of ISO9001 certification. We have independent rights of import and export. Our products sell well in Europe, North America and the Middle East.
We welcome you to cooperate with us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||29.00% Domestic Market
9.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Western Europe
6.00% South Asia
6.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% North America
4.00% Central America
4.00% Mid East
3.00% Southeast Asia
||CE Certificate;EC declaration;ISO Certificate;Fireproof Class A1;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Russian
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range